Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55429 times)
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

I am interested in knowing this too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

What is the price for 10 millions?
I get exactly price for 10 mil powlite when bridgh come true
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

I hope I only need to wait around 2 week to trade my POW Lite. Hope the price is ~ 0.001, then I can buy Lambo already  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

lately the page is too slow and I can not send pow lite to another person

If you claimed recently then the send facility is being upgraded so you may not see this at the moment, huge traffic at the moment so could be a little slow

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

Only 50 lucky ones recived ammounts above 100m. Will they really sell for a low price? I guess those ones, who want to, have already sold to buyers here in the forum. But you’re right - the kind how the POW lite was distributed is a strength and weakness at the same time. I also expect a short drop in the beginning and good chance for a cheap entry. But afterwards POW with its unusual approach and broad user base has a extremely high potential. I guess the entry of Mcafee is showing that.

I don't know if you been following the news lately, McAfee has a little of scammer image stuck to him now. He was going around asking projects to pay him with BTC, he would than pump the projects coin by mentioning it on his Twitter profile.

They have screenshots of the conversations.
So I don't know if it's still a good idea for him to join pow after the integration to Erc20.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

How to send POWtoken to another wallet? i have some POWtoken, but when i click send nothing happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

It‘s good and bad in the same moment. Good... because it means high demand, many new claimers (also viewable on the alexa.com statistics) ..and bad becaus of the decreased usability. But I heart that they working on a solution, what might take some days, because it’s - in opposite to the thoughts of many people here - not easily done with a server upgrade. Smiley

PS: Still looking for 10m POW lite. Contact me, if anyone wants to sell.

Hi Thanks for your support, server is ok, this is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintain the security of the system, most important!

There maybe slow downs in the system when these upgrades take place, but all the team are working hard to maintain efficient service, thanks again for your support!

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Only 50 lucky ones recived ammounts above 100m. Will they really sell for a low price? I guess those ones, who want to, have already sold to buyers here in the forum. But you’re right - the kind how the POW lite was distributed is a strength and weakness at the same time. I also expect a short drop in the beginning and good chance for a cheap entry. But afterwards POW with its unusual approach and broad user base has a extremely high potential. I guess the entry of Mcafee is showing that.

I don't know if you been following the news lately, McAfee has a little of scammer image stuck to him now. He was going around asking projects to pay him with BTC, he would than pump the projects coin by mentioning it on his Twitter profile.

So I don't know if it's still a good idea for him to join pow after the integration to Erc20.

Been following very closely, and you may have seen that many of these reports have been flagged as fake, the images you may have seen were not of his verified account. Always someone somewhere looking to throw mud and not everybody is everybody's cup of tea either, with his experience and knowledge he is an excellent addition to the team.

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

How to send POWtoken to another wallet? i have some POWtoken, but when i click send nothing happen.

You hold Pow Lite, please wait until the bridge is online, this should around mid to late January, thanks!

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

I'm looking forward to the progress for pow-token, but I have some concerns about the stability of the website.
Logging in to my twitter subscription is not working... and my friend logged in with his facebook account and it took a long time for it to load.
it's clear that the delay on the bridge launch might be because of this latency issues?
I hope the team makes sure that the usability improves the upcoming weeks Wink
Still PRO POW offcourse.
another question: will the pow lite be converted to POW in a 1:1 ratio ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I'm looking forward to the progress for pow-token, but I have some concerns about the stability of the website.
Logging in to my twitter subscription is not working... and my friend logged in with his facebook account and it took a long time for it to load.
it's clear that the delay on the bridge launch might be because of this latency issues?
I hope the team makes sure that the usability improves the upcoming weeks Wink
Still PRO POW offcourse.
another question: will the pow lite be converted to POW in a 1:1 ratio ?

Yes one to one, updates will also be coming soon!

pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

If you claimed recently then the send facility is being upgraded so you may not see this at the moment, huge traffic at the moment so could be a little slow
No, I claimed the first days of its launch. I think it's because of traffic like in the first days

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

IMPORTANT DEV UPDATE: BRIDGE DELAY.

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.

Rhinoboy11

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

I can not how much I have struggled to just get 1.2 million POW 'lite' Tokens on Facebook and twitter and most of you got 20,000,000 Tokens for doing nothing.

I have posted Pow on my Facebook close to 100 times yet only get just a few thousands.
I have worked on clearing fb applicants for them and they pay 436 tokens. Just why pay less for ones working while you made a huge airdrops to people who will never ever talk about it again?

They should have dropped equal tokens to everyone.
And with that being said. I cannot post POW on my fb again to get 32,000 tokens as it's a mockery and waste of my time
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I can not how much I have struggled to just get 1.2 million POW 'lite' Tokens on Facebook and twitter and most of you got 20,000,000 Tokens for doing nothing.

I have posted Pow on my Facebook close to 100 times yet only get just a few thousands.
I have worked on clearing fb applicants for them and they pay 436 tokens. Just why pay less for ones working while you made a huge airdrops to people who will never ever talk about it again?

They should have dropped equal tokens to everyone.
And with that being said. I cannot post POW on my fb again to get 32,000 tokens as it's a mockery and waste of my time

Hi Rhinoboy, sorry to hear that, if you read the white paper this explains exactly how POW works and why all the community works together, surely you would have read and understood how this works before doing this work, we're very open as a community, some have worked to get their referrals up, and some have claimed huge amounts this way. Everyone is different and it depends I suppose on what they feel the real worth is to them. After all it is a free airdrop.

Thanks for being a part of the community and we hope you get out of this what you believe you could when you joined. Thanks

EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.
I don't want to create FUD, but seriously this is really bad news. People will surely lose fate in the whole project. If your website can't even handle 3.000 users a day i have no trust in you guys making a bridge that could handle 100.000 users a day.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:36:53 PM by Zabivelli

Been following very closely, and you may have seen that many of these reports have been flagged as fake, the images you may have seen were not of his verified account. Always someone somewhere looking to throw mud and not everybody is everybody's cup of tea either, with his experience and knowledge he is an excellent addition to the team.

Some of them were fake, but there were a few that are proven by that person himself that it's not fake.
I'm in a group that follwed all this shit.

Obviously the guy didn't do all the promotion for free. There are real pictures from XVG team, where McAfee argues with them that their payment to his wallet isn't enough. Those are coming form XVG people themself. You think a big project will post something fake like this? McAfee start to down talk XVG after they refused to pay him more. If you take a look his tweets are still on his twitter, what more proof does someone need? lol

Anyway if Pow succeeds, there will be better people that will join this, no need for people like McAfee.

You talking about his experience, but the guy got his crypto's stolen, so yeah.  Roll Eyes Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

I don't want to create FUD, but seriously this is really bad news. People will surely lose fate in the whole project. If your website can't even handle 3.000 users a day i have no trust in you guys making a bridge that could handle 100.000 users a day.

If you don't want to create FUD, then maybe read the whole thing again, we respect peoples opinions, but seriously where is there anywhere that says that it can't handle 3,000 a day, it doesn't because thats not the issue. Reaction from a majority of the community has been good and supportive, and yes there are maybe some who want to cash out ASAP from their free allocation who are disappointed, we get that. But we are working for the whole community and as said this is unique, not done before and all involved will make sure this is a success for all involved. Thank You.

Godsrevenge

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

I personally disagree with the dissatisfied people here, because the chosen approach is exactly the right one.

Focus in step 1 should be on the performance of the site, therefore powtoken can handle many thousands new claimings and transactions a day. That this will be more complex than ordering only a more powerful server should be clear for every experienced programmer. It would be extremely stupid, if the bridge was established or some marketing activities being successful and the site is down for days.

Furthermore we should have with approximately 3.000 to 4.000 daily claimers a more than 100.000 broader community base end of February, what will stabilize the price building process.

In best case we will have a massive run following the establishment of the ERC20-bridge, if the it becomes more clear, if all claimed POW tokens will become a one, two, three or (dream mode on) four digit million evaluation. Comparing to the USPs and characteristics of other Ethereum-based currencies the potential of POW  is enormously.
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

can i sell POW lite tokens yet?

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: