Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55429 times)
ioizisupport

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

what time POWTOKEN ICO  Cry
There will be no ico, at least to my knowledge. It's global airdrop where almost all supply will be "airdroped" - given away to claimers.

No ICO, this is a totally free airdrop and at the moment you can claim for free signing in with Facebook or Twitter, FREE!

oh thank you, but.. powtoken.com very slow  Undecided I introduce my friends to join but they can not sign up...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

i can sell 500000 pow tokens. pm me if youre interested.

how do you become able to trade these. i've got a good amount and would like to be able to exchange at some point

Bridge to blockchain end of February, this is on schedule also, thanks

hopefully not constrained all that is done by this team, and all takes time and patience Smiley
so do it if it is the best for the future
team spirit

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ansmdr

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

I had a problem with POW linked to Twitter. It doesn't work for 2 days. Is there a telegram group where to explain my issue?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

This is official telegram link: https://t.me/POWGROUP
AntonyKorun

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Very slow site. Today he could not open it.
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Site down yet?

gevakun

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

I can't access the website, is it down?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

Page is up, but sometimes is slow, try multiple times and be patient Cheesy
memer

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

how can you claim your tokens i cant understand?
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Selling 4 000 000 = 0.1 eth. Who buy message me!
POWtoken (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

Long time no post!

We have been completely pre-occupied with solving the slow page loading problems on the site. It turns out, after much investigation, and bringing on two great new devs to the team (we are all volunteers) that we had the following problems:

1) Incorrect use of standard datatypes (Varchars) in database tables and MySQL queries,
2) Apache poorly configured,
3) Excessive use of inner joins in our MySQL queries,
4) Many more horrible little bugs.

As soon as the above were fixed 24 hrs ago, page loading speeds reduced by 90% and new claims went through the roof!

OK, one of the recent questions on here was how can you claim?

All you have to do is visit the POWtoken.com site and have a valid Facebook or Twitter account which you use to "claim". The account must have bee created before Sept 15th 2017.

You will be issued POW'lite'. This is essentially and IOU for real POW which exists on the blockchain.

We are building a "bridge" between POWtoken.com and the Ethereum Blockchain which is now hoped to be ready for end of Feb.

Yes we promised it would be ready in Dec 2017! Yes we then promised it would be ready in Jan 2018. We darn hope it will be ready in Feb 2018, but you know what, we are trying our best, so if its not ready, get over it  - you may have heard that sometimes tech projects overrun!

As said above, we are all volunteers, none of us have sold any POW ERC20 for our own benefit (some POW has been paid to cover server costs), but no POW has been used to pay any expenses or salaries for dev team.

The dev team is now 6 strong, with awesome experienced, talented individuals - so we're super excited for 2018.

:-)

And yes, we hope McAfee announces his support soon!

Cheers
Devs
team@POWtoken.com
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Long time no post!

We have been completely pre-occupied with solving the slow page loading problems on the site. It turns out, after much investigation, and bringing on two great new devs to the team (we are all volunteers) that we had the following problems:

1) Incorrect use of standard datatypes (Varchars) in database tables and MySQL queries,

As soon as the above were fixed 24 hrs ago, page loading speeds reduced by 90% and new claims went through the roof!

All you have to do is visit the POWtoken.com site and have a valid Facebook or Twitter account which you use to "claim". The account must have bee created before Sept 15th 2017.

You will be issued POW'lite'. This is essentially and IOU for real POW which exists on the blockchain.

We are building a "bridge" between POWtoken.com and the Ethereum Blockchain which is now hoped to be ready for end of Feb.

Yes we promised it would be ready in Dec 2017! Yes we then promised it would be ready in Jan 2018. We darn hope it will be ready in Feb 2018, but you know what, we are trying our best, so if its not ready, get over it  - you may have heard that sometimes tech projects overrun!

As said above, we are all volunteers, none of us have sold any POW ERC20 for our own benefit (some POW has been paid to cover server costs), but no POW has been used to pay any expenses or salaries for dev team.

The dev team is now 6 strong, with awesome experienced, talented individuals - so we're super excited for 2018.

Cheers
Devs
team@POWtoken.com

a good news, and I hope POW Team can already prepare and make a breakthrough that is very different from others, welcome to 2018 and we are waiting for something big thing from pow

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

Long time no post!

Cheers
Devs
team@POWtoken.com

a good news, and I hope POW Team can already prepare and make a breakthrough that is very different from others, welcome to 2018 and we are waiting for something big thing from pow
hopefully will run smoothly as what is planned and expected. the spirit continues POW, in 2018 hopefully with a new team will be successful.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

I wait for the bridge to ERC20 after the Facebook airdrop. I wait till to end of Dec, then 15 Jan, then end of Jan. Now is end of Feb, hope it will not delay any more  Cry Cry Cry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
christhemaner

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

I wait for the bridge to ERC20 after the Facebook airdrop. I wait till to end of Dec, then 15 Jan, then end of Jan. Now is end of Feb, hope it will not delay any more  Cry Cry Cry

man, you should relax, people are working for that continuously while you sit on your ass and wait to convert that free tokens u got, patience my friend  Grin Grin
kaylee2124

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Yeah!Indeed, these delays are not very encouraging! But who knows ,maybe it's for the best and we will see even more expensive price!

Same thing happened to me, what i was told by the POW team is that they didn't use my link, that wasn't true.. it happened with 2 of my Facebook friends

Let s see what happens

Exactly! I know they used it because they didn't know about it until I introduced them lml.. I only have about 33 thousand and if the projection is to be worth a pretty penny in two years then I would love to promote and get more!

To be clear on this they have to click on your personal referral link, if they click on that then move away from that link onto another part of the site, then go back to the home page the referral will not work, the referral system is working and we can monitor this closely, thank you

Is there any way you can monitor my link directly if I gave my facebook account because I did it myself for someone this time and still to no avail and I followed your directions directly. Please help thanks!
kaylee2124

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

from now I´m waiting more than ten days to get my referral bonus from a friend who lives in the same appartement. Still not received yet. The weird thing is that I can send him some POW token means he was succesfully validated... anyone  here to help me? thanks in advance

Im trying to figure this out also!
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

Good to hear from you guys, I still have a few million left under my Facebook account after giving away some to a few friends. I still dont get how this bridge will work out though. Also we are yet to see how this token comes into usage for price increase.
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

Major software upgrade has resulted in 90% reduction in page loading time. This in turn resulted in a surge in new users yesterday, almost twice the previous daily record. Super work team!
Check out POWToken review from our team (in Vietnamese).
bhavna

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.

A Facebook account is required to make a claim.

There is no associated ICO or fundraising - this is a pure 'Airdrop'.

Visit http://www.POWtoken.com for details

Whitepaper is here:
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

ERC20 contract address and code will be published here prior to 3rd October.

Enjoy!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: