Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55429 times)
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

Yeah!Indeed, these delays are not very encouraging! But who knows ,maybe it's for the best and we will see even more expensive price!

Same thing happened to me, what i was told by the POW team is that they didn't use my link, that wasn't true.. it happened with 2 of my Facebook friends

Let s see what happens

Exactly! I know they used it because they didn't know about it until I introduced them lml.. I only have about 33 thousand and if the projection is to be worth a pretty penny in two years then I would love to promote and get more!

To be clear on this they have to click on your personal referral link, if they click on that then move away from that link onto another part of the site, then go back to the home page the referral will not work, the referral system is working and we can monitor this closely, thank you

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

John McAfee is on board...I think it means HODL!
hiesenburg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

I have huge fanbase, I am trying to promote it but 90% of the users are complaining that site wont load. This looks like a good project but only downside is its not even accessible for my fan base, few of them managed to register after multiple tries and referral thing worked perfectly but most can't even get the site to work.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

I have huge fanbase, I am trying to promote it but 90% of the users are complaining that site wont load. This looks like a good project but only downside is its not even accessible for my fan base, few of them managed to register after multiple tries and referral thing worked perfectly but most can't even get the site to work.

As explained in the recent update were are working on this as a priority, if you already hold POW, then best to explain that claiming could be slow etc, dev's hoping to have this sorted ASAP, thanks for understanding and patience.  Smiley

selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

is it already transferable? i thought that the bridge was on december? its already january.

Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

is it already transferable? i thought that the bridge was on december? its already january.

Guys, please take the time to read at least the last 3 sites of each thread before you‘re asking the same questions over and over again! 😫

The bridging was postponed to end of February, because the POW team decided to solve first the site performance and security challenges.
hiesenburg

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

As explained in the recent update were are working on this as a priority, if you already hold POW, then best to explain that claiming could be slow etc, dev's hoping to have this sorted ASAP, thanks for understanding and patience.  Smiley
Yes, it needs some serious work. 150 people clicked the link and only 7 were able to register. Stellar did something similar in 2014, their website was working flawlessly whole time. I appreciate you guys working towards the solution of this.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Yes, it needs some serious work. 150 people clicked the link and only 7 were able to register. Stellar did something similar in 2014, their website was working flawlessly whole time. I appreciate you guys working towards the solution of this.

Hi hiesenburg, what was the main issue of the other guys? Can you describe it? That might help the POW guys to improve and stabilize the current build.

For all others, which are not that familiar with agile software development: a new and partly recoded version needs a complex test run including a q&a phase on a dedicated server, what takes always some time (couple of days or weeks), before a going live. It‘s far more than a quick code fixing or upload - specially if a secured data base is connected.

It might be, that the founding team was surprised by their own success or it was a test balloon in the beginning, but I belive, that they switched to professional mode with more focus now. The last (hard) decision are guiding into that direction. Let’s cross our fingers, that they have access to enough talented programmers to absole the next steps successful and as quick as possible, therefore not too many people will lose their trust in this promising project / token.
hiesenburg

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

Hi hiesenburg, what was the main issue of the other guys? Can you describe it? That might help the POW guys to improve and stabilize the current build.

For all others, which are not that familiar with agile software development: a new and partly recoded version needs a complex test run including a q&a phase on a dedicated server, what takes always some time (couple of days or weeks), before a going live. It‘s far more than a quick code fixing or upload - specially if a secured data base is connected.

It might be, that the founding team was surprised by their own success or it was a test balloon in the beginning, but I belive, that they switched to professional mode with more focus now. The last (hard) decision are guiding into that direction. Let’s cross our fingers, that they have access to enough talented programmers to absole the next steps successful and as quick as possible, therefore not too many people will lose their trust in this promising project / token.

The site won't load. they tried couple of times, if it loads then after clicking on sign up with fb ( allowing fb permissions ) the redirects to powtoken.com is not successful ( it times out).  referral thing works, I think they have not prepared for the amount of traffic they are getting.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

the site is almost unusable from how slow it is.. I hope you can do something soon

POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:04:13 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 06:48:24 AM by POW_SEAsia

the site is almost unusable from how slow it is.. I hope you can do something soon

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see claims accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

hiesenburg

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see fish accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

Is there a bug bounty? there is a small bug, I don't know if you will consider it but i will report it anyway.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see fish accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

Is there a bug bounty? there is a small bug, I don't know if you will consider it but i will report it anyway.
Dev's always open, you can reach them at dev@powtoken.com, many thanks!

calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Anyone who got an update on this project?

It's long time since launch but the only service that is provided is (as far i can tell) only a website where you can see your POW balance.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

It's long time since launch but the only service that is provided is (as far i can tell) only a website where you can see your POW balance.

3 months since launch, 177,000 claimers so far, transfers possible between FB friends and also claimable through twitter. Bridge has been delayed until late February. You can get updates on our facebook page, plenty of updates here and also at reddit, look under powtoken. You can also get updates on telegram, and twitter. You can also buy and sell the POW ERC20 token on etherdelta, IDEX and radarrelay and later in march will be listed on trade.io, hope that helps, thanks

calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

3 months since launch, 177,000 claimers so far, transfers possible between FB friends and also claimable through twitter. Bridge has been delayed until late February. You can get updates on our facebook page, plenty of updates here and also at reddit, look under powtoken. You can also get updates on telegram, and twitter. You can also buy and sell the POW ERC20 token on etherdelta, IDEX and radarrelay and later in march will be listed on trade.io, hope that helps, thanks

Thank you for the quick response, will follow on Twitter also.
nagarjunaavula

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Daily i am trying but send option is not working for me. i am unable to send my tokens to my Facebook friends. can anybody please help me.
surgeo

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

[quote author=nagarjunaavula link=topic=2193040.msg27827016#msg27827016 date=1515574234

Daily i am trying but send option is not working for me. i am unable to send my tokens to my Facebook friends. can anybody please help me.
[/quote]

Im also struggling with this.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Hi please see updates on FB, as explained at the moment this facility is being updated, once available again it will be posted as an update here and on other social media, thank you

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Im also struggling with this.
such a great idea wasted on a crappy website with a crappy server. some friends of mine never got in and got tired of trying. the news of the delay is also disastrous and in crypto ecosystem 2 months delay is a lifetime because all the people out there are waiting for a good idea just to copy it. since this is a good idea someone will copy it with a lot more succes. stupid devs

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: