Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  (Read 15535 times)
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

It’s very interesting that the founders of FinTab decided to develop their project in different fields. I’m pleased with the fact that P2P interaction will also be supported. I mean, users will be able to transfer coins, crypto-currencies and much more to each other. Well it's already a small social network for crypto investors!

I haven’t seen the info about the fact that it’ll be possible to transfer funds to other users on FinTab platform. As for P2P interaction, this will be introduced as an opportunity to sell various information within the platform to other users.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

It’s very interesting that the founders of FinTab decided to develop their project in different fields. I’m pleased with the fact that P2P interaction will also be supported. I mean, users will be able to transfer coins, crypto-currencies and much more to each other. Well it's already a small social network for crypto investors!

I haven’t seen the info about the fact that it’ll be possible to transfer funds to other users on FinTab platform. As for P2P interaction, this will be introduced as an opportunity to sell various information within the platform to other users.
It turns out to be very interesting; it’s a kind of an information market. What information can be sold?
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Do you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in token selling for them?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

It turns out to be very interesting; it’s a kind of an information market. What information can be sold?
The description of the project gives an example that one user can sell information about his crypto portfolio to another.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

The description of the project gives an example that one user can sell information about his crypto portfolio to another.
It's great, do you mean that one can even stop bothering and just buy a ready profitable crypto portfolio? Will there be any rating in order to determine if it's worth buying information or not?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

It's great, do you mean that one can even stop bothering and just buy a ready profitable crypto portfolio? Will there be any rating in order to determine if it's worth buying information or not?
Each user will have his own rating formed from various indicators. You can decide whether to buy information from him or not basing on this rating.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Each user will have his own rating formed from various indicators. You can decide whether to buy information from him or not basing on this rating.
Suppose that there some one kind of information in the description of the goods, and it was wrong.  Can I give the purchase back and return my money?

alcoholbtc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

In my opinion, paying for subscription for use of the service with FNT tokens isn’t the best idea. It turns out in this case that of the value of tokens grows; cost of use of FinTab will increase, too. I’m not an expert, but still, it seems to me that it will prevent potential users from using the service.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

In my opinion, paying for subscription for use of the service with FNT tokens isn’t the best idea. It turns out in this case that of the value of tokens grows; cost of use of FinTab will increase, too. I’m not an expert, but still, it seems to me that it will prevent potential users from using the service.
You misunderstood the idea of implementation of the payment option for use of the service with FNT tokens a bit. All in all, the cost of a subscription for a month will be presented in dollars, but the payment itself will take place in FTN.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

You misunderstood the idea of implementation of the payment option for use of the service with FNT tokens a bit. All in all, the cost of a subscription for a month will be presented in dollars, but the payment itself will take place in FTN.

I’m completely lost now. What’s the difference between the stuff described by me and by you?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

I’m completely lost now. What’s the difference between the stuff described by me and by you?
Look: for example, the “Pro” account costs $19, it’s 47.5 FTN in tokens. If the token rate increases twice, you’ll have to pay twice less for the use of the service – 23.75 FNT.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Look: for example, the “Pro” account costs $19, it’s 47.5 FTN in tokens. If the token rate increases twice, you’ll have to pay twice less for the use of the service – 23.75 FNT.

Also, you’ll save some money on using the service if you buy the FNT tokens right now during the course of the ICO!

alcoholbtc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

Also, you’ll save some money on using the service if you buy the FNT tokens right now during the course of the ICO!

Oh, yeah, I’ve got it! It’s clear now, thank you very much)) By the way, will it be possible to pay for subscription only with tokens? Will any other currencies be accepted?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Hi everybody! Does anybody the cost of use of the system of signals?
gavrosh

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

everybody friends! Tell me please, will 30% bonus be available till the very end of the ICO?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

What is the minimal size of the purchase?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

everybody friends! Tell me please, will 30% bonus be available till the very end of the ICO?
No. It was available only during the first two days of the sale. There’re no bonuses now.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

What is the minimal size of the purchase?
If I’m not mistaken, there’re no minimal restrictions. I’ve just haven’t come across such an info.
ro777jer

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Hello! Why users that will view ads will receive only 90% of the cost of the ads? What are you going to do with the remaining 10%?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

You’ve written that after the end of the ICO the cost of coins will be regulated only by market conditions. Do you mean that you won’t conduct any other activities in order to stimulate the growth of the tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: