Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  (Read 15535 times)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

It’s a really promising project, however, I don’t understand how they will maintain its performance if it’s free for users. Obviously, there must be some sources of income for the company in order to let FinTab work steadily.
I don’t know why you decided that this service will be free. In fact, there will be a monthly subscription fee for some groups of users. In addition, no one canceled the commission from the transactions.

So there will there be subscription fee? And what amount will users pay each month for use of the service?
What will be the transaction fee?
The commissions will be ridiculous, well, I mean that it’s very small. Users won’t even notice them. Frankly speaking, I can’t specify any figures, but it seems to me that the exact amount of commissions will depend on the type of operations.
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

It’s a really promising project, however, I don’t understand how they will maintain its performance if it’s free for users. Obviously, there must be some sources of income for the company in order to let FinTab work steadily.
I don’t know why you decided that this service will be free. In fact, there will be a monthly subscription fee for some groups of users. In addition, no one canceled the commission from the transactions.

So there will there be subscription fee? And what amount will users pay each month for use of the service?
What will be the transaction fee?
The commissions will be ridiculous, well, I mean that it’s very small. Users won’t even notice them. Frankly speaking, I can’t specify any figures, but it seems to me that the exact amount of commissions will depend on the type of operations.
Well, can you sat at least if FinTab commissions will be less the competitors’ ones or not?
13drum

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

One token costs $0.25 now, right?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

One token costs $0.25 now, right?
No, you’re wrong. Such a price was set at the private stage of sales, now one token costs $0.4.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Hi everyone! Does anyone know what maximum number of portfolios can be followed in FinTab?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

Good day, friends. Tell me please, how long is it before the end of the sale?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Good day, friends. Tell me please, how long is it before the end of the sale?
There’re a little more than 3 days. So you have to hurry up if you want to invest!
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

I’m wondering what will differ an additional analytic system from a basic one.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

Hello! If I manage my clients' portfolios, can I somehow link my account to their accounts in FinTab?
FinTab

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

We are often asked we how we distinguish ourselves from Blockfolio service. Let’s analyze each service in details.

Blockfolio

Blockfolio is a popular mobile application for crypto-currency accounting for IOS and Android.

However, this service does not automatically transmit the information about transactions and the absence of web-version makes the manual data input inconvenient, especially with a large number of transactions and currencies.

Also, recently the users have been writing about service instability and frequent failures of the application.

Blockfolio is suitable only for personal use with a small number of currencies and transactions, but not for traders and cryptophones.

FinTab

In addition to the application, FinTab service includes a web-version and has a number of key benefits. There is no need to entry all data manually. With the help of secure integration through the API, the service automatically transmits the history of trading on exchanges.

FinTab uses a more advanced system to calculate the profitability of your portfolio, taking into account the various commissions and transactions such as input, withdrawal, currency exchange, etc. Also the service allows you to create an unlimited number of portfolios with the ability to provide access to other users, which is a good solution for professional traders and crypto funds.

Detailed analysis in the comparative table of services for crypto-currency accounting.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sIHtNYW99iZ8lf2Lfin_0sSfR1_xspjgCe38KclOOE/edit#gid=0

We have implemented already a significant part of the functionality in the existing beta version . And this means that the release version will have no equivalent!

You still have a chance to buy FinTab tokens. Hurry up to take part in the ICO and multiply your investments!

sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

That is really cool, that you can I pay for an account in FinTab with the US dollars. However, it would be nice, if the company added other payment methods, such as euros, pounds or any other cryptocurrencies — Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

That is really cool, that you can I pay for an account in FinTab with the US dollars. However, it would be nice, if the company added other payment methods, such as euros, pounds or any other cryptocurrencies — Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc.
Buddy, you're confusing something. You won’t be able to pay for the subscription with fiat money. For this purpose will be accepted only FNT tokens
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Buddy, you're confusing something. You won’t be able to pay for the subscription with fiat money. For this purpose will be accepted only FNT tokens
Why do I confuse something, if on the official website prices are in US dollars?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Why do I confuse something, if on the official website prices are in US dollars?
Yes, the prices are really indicated in the US dollars, but payment may only be made with FNT tokens. You missed an important part, when reading the information on the website: the prices are indicated in dollars, but it will always be paid by FNT. This is done, so to ensure, that FNT value changes do not affect the cost of the service.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

Yes, the prices are really indicated in the US dollars, but payment may only be made with FNT tokens. You missed an important part, when reading the information on the website: the prices are indicated in dollars, but it will always be paid by FNT. This is done, so to ensure, that FNT value changes do not affect the cost of the service.
So it turns out, that all additional services, the prices for which are indicated in dollars, will be paid exclusively by the tokens?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

So it turns out, that all additional services, the prices for which are indicated in dollars, will be paid exclusively by the tokens?
If you are talking about the signal system, it is absolutely right. The same principle is used to indicate fixed prices in US dollars, but payment will be made in FNT.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

If you are talking about the signal system, it is absolutely right. The same principle is used to indicate fixed prices in US dollars, but payment will be made in FNT.
Everything seems to be clear except one thing. How advertisers will pay for advertising on the platform?
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

If all the tokens pay, it is entirely by the team in the control of the market?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

What bonus can you get now, if you make a large investment?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

What bonus can you get now, if you make a large investment?
No bonuses are valid at the moment. The amount of investment will not affect it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: