Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  (Read 15535 times)
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Hello! The project has an interesting currency accounting system and portfolios. But don't you think it's not enough? Every investment portfolio owner would like to have more opportunities for investments as well as lower the risks. Does system have any of these options?
you know what you're talking about when it comes to investors and their needs but you're wrong when it comes to the variety of system options. There are some extra abilities to analyze marketing signals, marketplace, an opportunity to communicate with users. The platform is still developing so many other options are coming soon
Okay! What do analytics used for?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Hello! The project has an interesting currency accounting system and portfolios. But don't you think it's not enough? Every investment portfolio owner would like to have more opportunities for investments as well as lower the risks. Does system have any of these options?
you know what you're talking about when it comes to investors and their needs but you're wrong when it comes to the variety of system options. There are some extra abilities to analyze marketing signals, marketplace, an opportunity to communicate with users. The platform is still developing so many other options are coming soon
it's an important part of the system that helps investors  to understand what crypto currency to use at certain point in time and how to lower their risks. There are going to be 2 plans: basic and advanced.
advertkane121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

it's an important part of the system that helps investors  to understand what crypto currency to use at certain point in time and how to lower their risks. There are going to be 2 plans: basic and advanced.
Got it! I also would like to know the purpose of advertisement in the system
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

The advertisement system used in this project is going to provide quality ads that will be protected from fake clicks. So the marketplace will have a real traffic and clear efficiency. You know advertising can generate a lot of money it is silly to lose it?
advertkane121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

The advertisement system used in this project is going to provide quality ads that will be protected from fake clicks. So the marketplace will have a real traffic and clear efficiency. You know advertising can generate a lot of money it is silly to lose it?
Okay then speaking about money… what is the approximate profit this project can make?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Hey everyone! they say that project is using some cool system of returning your investments during ICO… How does it work?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Hey everyone! they say that project is using some cool system of returning your investments during ICO… How does it work?
Greetings! You’re right. It depends on coins emission. You can find the formula and the main idea of this model in the white paper
FinTab

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Recently we published information that we will reissue our token, and many investors asked us about how the new FNTB tokens will be accrued.

FNTB will be accrued to all holders of FNT in the ratio 1: 1

It does not matter:

1. where FNT was purchased or received
2. whether they were transferred to another wallet
3. on how many wallets they are stored
4. when they were bought or received

FNTB tokens will be automatically added to all wallets, where you have FNT, in the ratio 1:1.
So you do not worry, no actions are required from you to get FNTB tokens.

We remind you that now we launched a system of bonuses for investors.
You have the opportunity to get 50 FNT + 10% of the tokens you bought for publishing posts about FinTab on your pages in social networks.

Bonuses for feedback will be added after ICO completion in FNT. Read more
(https://steemit.com/fintab/@fintab/new-bonus-from-fintab)

To participate in the bonus program, you must fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/nQwr4d

woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

I still cant figure it out prices are going to be charged in tokens or in fiat? Or maybe both?
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

There is only one week left till the end of the ICO!

In this regard, we are often asked what will happen to the tokens after the ICO completed. As we said earlier, all tokens that were not released will be destroyed. This was originally written in our White Paper and we will stick to this position.

(For more information on the tokens distribution you can read in our White Paper: https://goo.gl/LVSs5v)

You still have an opportunity to purchase FinTab tokens. Hurry to participate in the ICO and multiply your investments.

Super! Can I find out how many tokens are already released? The fewer tokens, the more expensive they will cost after ISO.

It does not matter how many tokens are already sold. After the completion of the ICO, all the tokens that have not been sold will be burned
The same question interests. Because there are amounts of fees, and the number of tokens sold did not see. I want at least to calculate how much I will get for bounty.)

rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

Hello everyone! Are there different plans for using the system? I’ve heard that there is going to be some free plans, is that right?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Are the project developers going to make any offers for industrial investors in the near future? They say that some funds based on blockchain are getting close to partnering up with certain industries
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Hello everyone! Are there different plans for using the system? I’ve heard that there is going to be some free plans, is that right?
Hello!
If you mean using the coins monitoring service by FinTab, there will be a free tariff - "start" (one portfolio tracking)
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Good day! Financial part of the project is done really well… does it mean that FinTab value is going up next 2-3 years?
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Who will tell me? Whether to develop the project to Stage 4
Traders' rating and P2P interaction, if you do not gather 1.5 million???
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Hello! Of course, crypto currency portfolios are a great and new idea! But as for me, I think that it will raise people’s fears, especially ‘cause of bitcoin’s volatility. Especially his is related to the serious investors which want balanced risks. By the way, is there anything for work with portfolios in the system?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Hello! Of course, crypto currency portfolios are a great and new idea! But as for me, I think that it will raise people’s fears, especially ‘cause of bitcoin’s volatility. Especially his is related to the serious investors which want balanced risks. By the way, is there anything for work with portfolios in the system?
Good afternoon. FinTab is an analytic system, the basis of which is the service of financial accountancy of crypto currencies, but there’re also various options for interaction which complete the system ideally. These are analytics, advertisers, interaction with top traders and etc.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Good afternoon. FinTab is an analytic system, the basis of which is the service of financial accountancy of crypto currencies, but there’re also various options for interaction which complete the system ideally. These are analytics, advertisers, interaction with top traders and etc.
Can you elaborate on analytic options and opportunities in this case?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

It’s based on its own transaction and historical exchange rates databases. There will also be an algorithm to track every coin providing a range of indicators. As a result, there will be signals and trading recommendations formed.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

It’s based on its own transaction and historical exchange rates databases. There will also be an algorithm to track every coin providing a range of indicators. As a result, there will be signals and trading recommendations formed.
Is this service free?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: