Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network  (Read 13861 times)
SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?

That's what a lot of people seemed to be saying in the telegram channel although it was pretty clear from the beginning that wouldn't be the case. I guess they just saw that it was a decentralized exchange and never bothered to read the whitepaper.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
timmylee

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
Merited by Silber (1)

DEX launched https://blog.coinspectator.com/2018/03/19/kyber-network-opens-its-decentralized-crypto-exchange-to-the-public/
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

This must be in part why we saw a price increase in the last day or two. That and the overall market recovering. Let's see now if the marketing can go in to overdrive and start to get the number of users to increase along with the volume. That's ultimately what will decide the price of KNC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Kyber Network is pleased to announce a joint marketing effort with one of the most popular wallet providers in the world, imToken !

The campaign will commence on March 21 until April 21.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-imtoken-marketing-campaign-a536e49dd3e6
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

ImToken? Not the kind of partnership I was looking forward to. Would have preferred EIDOO
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:32:38 AM

Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

tokens will start selling exchangers https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH
As soon as the token hits a large exchange, we will see a flight to the moon 

https://blog.kyber.network

p.s -sorry for my bad english)

Is kybernetwork have a bounty program?
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

Only thing that I am worried about is the ETHlend project is ran by essentially college students with no real world experience (CEO only had internship experience which does not instill confidence) on projects as large scale as this, not saying they won’t succeed. They just need to really produce some great deliverables of why they will be a leader in the lending space.
ctcrnitv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I've been dabbling in DEXs for a while and always looking out for opportunities, it's been almost 3 weeks since the launch of the DEX and it went completely under the radar for me. The only reason I found out was because I've known about the project and have a recurring reminder to check up on DEX activity, and decided to come here. Not that I care, I'm not partial to KN, but the marketing has been weak. I still haven't seen anything about the DEX launch from official sources or a marketing campaign affiliated with KN and we're halfway through the partnership period with imToken.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I was telling people before their platform launch that they would be disappointed when the platform got released, and that seems to be the theme now. DEX is still a new concept people are playing around with and to just deviate from the normal centralised way of things, especially the orderbook would got people reacting to this design

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Meanwhile, Kyber Network Exchange Beta operates already with 20 currencies after AST, RCN, LINK, ZIL, ADEX listings.

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

Vitalik Buterin takes part in the project  Cool
if Vitalik is involved or following this project, this is a good indication of the journey of this project to success.
stan86

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

KNC/ETH pair trading now available on @Huobi_Pro !
https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1275
Please be advised that KNC/ETH will be available for trading on Huobi Pro from 16:00, April 9, 2018 (GMT+8).
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Our tracker is now live

You can track all volume, trades and fees burnt on the below page:

https://tracker.kyber.network
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Yes, KNC is a great token from which much was expected. But unfortunately so far this token does not meet my expectations, despite the fact that its own exchange has been launched.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

BitGo for supporting Kyber as one the first available ERC20 tokens for payment!

https://twitter.com/BitGo/status/986377337879969792

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

New Advisors and Country Rep At Kyber Network

Kyber Network is proud to announce three new appointments in our team!

We would like to officially welcome John Ng and Simon Kim, both of whom will be joining Kyber in advisory positions, and Hwisang Kim, who will be acting as our country representative in South Korea. Kyber Network has grown substantially in the last few months, both in headcount and scale of operation. Given the pace of development of the company structure, more supervision by industry veterans is needed to ensure that the company continues its expansion at a healthy pace, and also to avoid common pitfalls that could halt progress.

Simon, John and Hwisang are known figures in their respective industries, and we believe that their connections and experience in their respective domains will be essential in bringing Kyber Network to the next level.

Advisors

John Ng Pangilinan

We first met John Ng through our partnership with Signum Capital, the well known crypto fund in Singapore. From the start we knew that he would be an incredible asset and source of guidance for Kyber Network.

After leaving Standard Chartered Bank years ago, John was involved in creating multiple companies. He built a recruitment firm, a design and retail furniture company, a property agency, and a pet grooming salon. The most recent challenge that John took on was the creation of Makan Bus, a Singaporean hop on and hop off food tour.

It is clear that all of John’s businesses were fueled by a true passion and drive for success. We look forward to his insightful contribution to Kyber Network.

Simon Kim

Simon Kim has extensive connections and experience in both the business and social sides of blockchain.

Simon is currently a venture partner at SoftBank Ventures, advising on blockchain investing strategies. He is also the CEO and Partner of Hashed, a leading crypto fund based in South Korea. As a blockchain evangelist and the organizer of Hashed Lounge, a premier Blockchain Seoul meetup community, he is deeply immersed in Korean crypto communities.

Prior to Hashed, Simon worked as an entrepreneur, co-founding multiple companies. He also served as Chief Product Officer at Knowre, the ed-tech startup named the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Education by Fast Company.

We look forward to bringing his charisma and knowledge to Kyber Network.

Country Representative

Hwisang Kim

Hwisang Kim has been an integral part of the Korean blockchain scene since its inception in early 2015, and will surely be a crucial and effective representative for Kyber’s Korean community.

Hwisang is currently Chief Investment Officer and Partner at Hashed, the leading Korean-based crypto fund. He previously worked in product planning, business planning, and technical marketing in SK Hynix and SK Telecom. Since early 2015, Hwisang has been actively investing in blockchain and is credited for founding some of the earliest Korean crypto communities.

As an active advisor to numerous blockchain projects around the world, Hwisang’s understanding of the Korean and global blockchain scene will be an immensely valuable contribution to Kyber Network.

About Kyber Network

Kyber Network functions as a decentralized Ethereum-based solution that is committed to advancing the interchangeability and fluidity of digital asset conversion. Kyber’s trustless system offers a convenient and secure platform that empowers users with flexibility and choice when it comes to token exchange and payment.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
Telegram group: https://telegram.me/kybernetwork
Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/officialkybernetwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kybernetwork
Medium: https://blog.kyber.network/
stan86

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

A NEW MEW — Kyber Network Integrates with myetherwallet ."

Today   Kyber Network announcing  partnership with MEW and the date for Kyber mainnet to move out of beta

Details below: https://blog.kyber.network/a-new-mew-kyber-network-integrates-with-myetherwallet-7feaffbea377
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

As we can see in the Reserve Contract Address that the amount of erc20 tokens is below $200K which is very very low. My question is how to become contributor for reserve manager and what is the benefit of contributor?
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Woww. It's growing incredibly today. Even though the markets are so bad. 65% is a very good success.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███