Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network  (Read 13861 times)
Thug (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

tokens will start selling exchangers https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH
As soon as the token hits a large exchange, we will see a flight to the moon 

https://blog.kyber.network

p.s -sorry for my bad english)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

I wish that this token could have the same succes than OMG
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

at least 0x
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

KNC will definitely start 2x-3x than ICO price. Chinese, US and singapore buyers were eagerly waiting for this to come out.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

KNC will definitely start 2x-3x than ICO price. Chinese, US and singapore buyers were eagerly waiting for this to come out.
I'm not sure with it, As far as i know the big ico will never be traded above the ico price because the room for the growth of the token already drained by the ico participant. A lot of people are holding it right now.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

i'm not sure about the "start 2x-3x than ICO price" cause the ICO's hard cap was really hight.
Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

As always DYOR, i've made mine and 0x definitely rocks
MV7

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

i'm not sure about the "start 2x-3x than ICO price" cause the ICO's hard cap was really hight.
Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

I'm not too good on the technical side, but could you briefly explain the difference between Kyber and 0x?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
albio87

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:27:50 PM

I'm not too good on the technical side, but could you briefly explain the difference between Kyber and 0x?

Sure, Kyber is an exchange while 0x is a protocol where other dApps can use it as a component. All else equal, protocols are more valuable because different projects can be built on top of it.

making an example Kyber is a computer manufacturers with it's own software builted just for him,  instead 0x is windows  so all the other computer manufacturers can produce theirs hardware and use 0x for the software part, payiing 0x for it. It's clear that in term of possible growth 0x it's the winner
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Vitalik Buterin takes part in the project  Cool
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

KNC collected 200 000 ETH , not all were able to participate in ico, there were many problems with registration
superlux

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:47:16 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 12:33:42 AM by superlux

200k eth is just 60% of the total cap.
Half of those 200k is a private-sell to a few "whales", and lets be honest - we all know that this is very bad for post-ICO price.
I guess a few people who bought tens of millions of KNC for 100k eth did not have problems with registration lol
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Moreover why someone should  buy kyber when could buy 0x (ZRX) that make the same but being a protocol has much more chance to take over, they have right now a proven working product, a lot of project builted on it and finally the same mcap of Kyber.

Sure, Kyber is an exchange while 0x is a protocol where other dApps can use it as a component. All else equal, protocols are more valuable because different projects can be built on top of it.

making an example Kyber is a computer manufacturers with it's own software builted just for him,  instead 0x is windows  so all the other computer manufacturers can produce theirs hardware and use 0x for the software part, payiing 0x for it. It's clear that in term of possible growth 0x it's the winner

Also Kyber should solve all decentralized exchange problem - liquidity and speed. If they will atract a lot of users , it means good operation speed on exchange (as fast as on centralized like Polo for example) if not Kyber will be as slow as EtherDelta, so  if no user of Kyber Network, low speed of transaction  = low cost of KNC token.

bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

Kyber is fully on-chain solutions as a decentralized exchange while 0x is a decentralized exchange's protocol where settlement is done on-chain but price discovery/order matching is done off-chain.  There are pros and cons.  The most important is still who will participate and provide the liquidity.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

when kyber on exchanges?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

when kyber on exchanges?

September 24 thaw the tokens, the exchange will be on etherdelta
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

when kyber on exchanges?

September 24 thaw the tokens, the exchange will be on etherdelta
wait to see the market performance of kyber, i really want to know how will it going with such a hot project in the current situation, if the price is high, then it maybe a singnal that the ico market is still worth investing, if it break out, then i will quit from the ico market
krypt0n1

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:37:57 PM

He is just an advisor and could have a very minimal role. However, he isn't the type of guy to attach his name to something that didn't have potential. It may be quite awhile before we see this really be implemented though.

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

Does anyone know the ICO price? Not finding it anywhere...
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

ICO price was 600 KNC per ETH at Sep 15 prices, so around 0.30-0.40 USD.
aer0

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

ICO price:
1 KNC = .00166 ETH

1 ETH = 602 KNC

As of this writing:
1 KNC =  0.0079 ETH

1 ETH = 126 KNC
vuvanle120

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

Kyber will be 10x or more if it gets listed on POLO or Bittrix. The demand is crzy high.

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:34:50 PM

Kyber just under 5x at the moment and I expect it to reach 10x probably inside a week. It will be listed on Binance tomorrow and I expect further exchanges to follow. Would not be surprised to see it at or around $10 a coin by new years.

EvelinkaEvi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:35:48 PM

Guys should i buy now Kyber tokens or wait some dump? now price like x7 from ico.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:13:40 PM

Guys should i buy now Kyber tokens or wait some dump? now price like x7 from ico.
Yeah it is quite dangerous to market buy now. This coin pump because of the Binance news
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

ICO price:
1 KNC = .00166 ETH

1 ETH = 602 KNC

As of this writing:
1 KNC =  0.0079 ETH

1 ETH = 126 KNC

Thank you, much appreciated!!!  As dangerous and newbish as this is, I bought in yesterday.  I don't think this is merely a FOMO rally, this will follow OMG's footsteps and has plenty of room to grow, of course I could always be dead wrong Smiley
EvelinkaEvi

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

ICO price:
1 KNC = .00166 ETH

1 ETH = 602 KNC

As of this writing:
1 KNC =  0.0079 ETH

1 ETH = 126 KNC

Thank you, much appreciated!!!  As dangerous and newbish as this is, I bought in yesterday.  I don't think this is merely a FOMO rally, this will follow OMG's footsteps and has plenty of room to grow, of course I could always be dead wrong Smiley
you were lucky if u bought yesterday. i dont know should i buy now or wait a little bit...
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:49:58 PM

ICO price was 600 KNC per ETH at Sep 15 prices, so around 0.30-0.40 USD.

Thanks.

The beginning of a new era.
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

I think the news is a way out on the binance, has already won back. I think tomorrow there will be a dump. I sold x5 from ico
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:01:40 PM

I think the news is a way out on the binance, has already won back. I think tomorrow there will be a dump. I sold x5 from ico

Dump or Pump?

After kyber enter poloniex or bittrex, price will be x10. Current price is 0.00059805 btc and i think still good price to buy Smiley

coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

After kyber enter poloniex or bittrex, price will be x10. Current price is 0.00059805 btc and i think still good price to buy Smiley

big buzz ICOs loose their value as time goes. Look at EOS, Bancor, Monetha, Mysterium etc charts: price goes down as the buzz fades away.
Don't be fooled by others bringing so much money into project - $20M is more than enough to build a project pretty much of any size. Everything above that line is pure speculation...

jules-jules

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

big buzz ICOs loose their value as time goes. Look at EOS, Bancor, Monetha, Mysterium etc charts: price goes down as the buzz fades away.
Don't be fooled by others bringing so much money into project - $20M is more than enough to build a project pretty much of any size. Everything above that line is pure speculation...

While I agree that the ICO buzz is slowly fading out (for now), some of the proejcts you mention have more than questionable teams so I am not surprised by their performance. I think the Kyber team is incredibly strong and will deliver. That's why I personally am holding at least until end of Q1 2018 to see where the project is by then.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:28:38 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:20:10 PM by ManuBBXX

Polo listing :!
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

It sounds interesting, but it's to risky for me to buy now. The whales swimming around are really big.
clrpod

Merit: 114

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

As much as people are saying Kyber is purely hype, there is hype for a reason. There is a space for their idea and they have a very good team supporting it. It will be interesting to see how the price reacts to a major exchange listing (I think this is inevitable) and I would be very surprised if this coin doesn't reach 10x ICO price by Q1 2018.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Time to realize profit on kyber. We can buy back with low price.
kuckoh

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

buy the dip
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

ICO Kyber has really grown, calling for capital success with nearly $ 60 million,
Having CEO and Design is Vietnamese,
I am also Vietnamese and I am proud of it
Wish Kyber network success
sakkosekk

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

Oh, it's not fun when I do not share your opinion with you
Please wait and time will reply
I will firmly believe that in the future you will have a moment of regret and wonder why the day before you did not invest in kyber netwwork.
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

Kyber is fully on-chain solutions as a decentralized exchange while 0x is a decentralized exchange's protocol where settlement is done on-chain but price discovery/order matching is done off-chain.  There are pros and cons.  The most important is still who will participate and provide the liquidity.

Has no one learned from Bitshares? We already have a decentralized exchange that does everything on-chain. Why would anyone invest in this tech rehash other than looking for instant gains from ICO?

look at bts price history. Never mooned until this past spring. Wonder why? Because no one gives a shit about decentralized exchanges.

krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

Has no one learned from Bitshares? We already have a decentralized exchange that does everything on-chain. Why would anyone invest in this tech rehash other than looking for instant gains from ICO?

look at bts price history. Never mooned until this past spring. Wonder why? Because no one gives a shit about decentralized exchanges.

Bitshares will beat this overpriced coin in the next couple months . People gonna dump knc after the trend is over , look at Zrx , oax lol
sakkosekk

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

Kyber will be 10x or more if it gets listed on POLO or Bittrix. The demand is crzy high.
I believe it will be sure
It's just a matter of time
Please buy now, do not wait
Kyber netwwork will succeed
PPleaseman

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Hello. I was very excited for Kyber ICO but missed the registration process. So I wanted to pick some up on Etherdelta, but than i heard it will be on Binance soon and I remembered district0x Smiley. so i told myself dont FOMO in and wait for the dip.

I think i still wait a few more days and see how it will play out. i dont want my bags to be too heavy.
I will invest long term but dont think the that kyber will go 10x if it gets added to poloniex or bittrex.

Cheers
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Kybernetwork is a good project but I think it will need more time before we can really lift off. There was too much FUD about all ICOs in the last time. ICOs are not that easy to play anymore.

anahata

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:55:21 PM

I'm not sure with it, As far as i know the big ico will never be traded above the ico price because the room for the growth of the token already drained by the ico participant. A lot of people are holding it right now.

Well you heard it first on this thread. It's trading 4-5x right now, as predicted. It's not about big ICO's or small ICO's, big ICO's like status or Bancor are under performing because of their own greed. Bancor never stopped the sale after it reached the cap, status clogged down entire eth network for a day, but more than that it depends on the tech behind the project and belief in the team. KNC has both.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

When can we expect the airdrop? Does anyone know how much will we receive?
Adil Amim

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:11:38 PM

Kyber is taking us to moon.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

Kyber is a good p4oject and it has a smooth ico just like cindicator. Whrn the buyer from china and sinhapore starting buy this coin it will goes up. Now the coin i down. Anyone know how much the price when ico ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pr3ttyBoyAJ

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:32:33 AM

1/600= .00166667 eth
bobismyname

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:59:29 AM

Made so much money off of Kyber, can't wait for Cindi Wink
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:14:35 AM

I hear that this coin is good. Will do some research about it before buy...thank you for good info

xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

I'm gonna wait till it dips, looks promising but the whale action is scary
thepo1m

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:27:14 AM

Bitshares will beat this overpriced coin in the next couple months . People gonna dump knc after the trend is over , look at Zrx , oax lol

How in the world are you comparing Bitshares to Kyber, Bitshares platform is one of the most useless platform in the space, can you been sincere, this platform has been in existence for years and nothing much as been achieved, if they want to turn a new leave time will tell
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

How in the world are you comparing Bitshares to Kyber, Bitshares platform is one of the most useless platform in the space, can you been sincere, this platform has been in existence for years and nothing much as been achieved, if they want to turn a new leave time will tell
I remember bitshares was born in 2014 and that just at the same year with the ethereum, but this time we are know about the winner. Bitshares just a useless token and soon that will be the goverment's token as long as bitshares will be following all of the goverment compliant.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

I believe it will be sure
It's just a matter of time
Please buy now, do not wait
Kyber netwwork will succeed
It has been successful before listed on big exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex, x6 ICO rate I think very good for an ICO project very large like KyberNetwork. Sorry but I am an investor do not need to much money from a short term invest Grin

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
EvelinkaEvi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:46 AM

Cindicator?
vs59

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

I am sure that this project will be a huge success.BUT price will go down in short term
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

I am sure that this project will be a huge success.BUT price will go down in short term

Agreed, we will see it float around 1-2$ but ultimately I think the project cap will exceed a billion dollars in early 2018...
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:35:00 PM

Congrats, That's what smart people do. It was over 6x and some people where still bullish on this because it was the second baby of Mr. Vitalik. They were over bullish on this like it'll cross $10 when it hit Binance and all their myths were busted. I'm not saying it's a bad project but we can't accept overnight pump as a growth. There are many decentralised exchanges out there so hard competition for Kyber.

Blah blah
inwestor2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

When Kyber Network will stock exchange crypto?
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

When Kyber Network will stock exchange crypto?
It is already on exchanges. you can buy and sell at binance, liqui and etherdelta.
My guess, it will down more.
sebinator

Merit: 113

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

Is Vitalik Buterin really involved in this project as advisor. I mean so many altcoins claim him as "advisor". Is there an official statement regarding this aspect?
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

Yes he has confirmed, that he is.

I have held off buying, but tempted to get in when the price drops. Their platform doesn't go live till Q1 2018 I believe.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Here’s a step by step guide in how to buy and store the Kyber Network token: https://buykyber.info/
jules-jules

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

I think the bottom will be around $1.3. From there on it will reward holders. Very solid fundamentals imo. 
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

I sold x5 from ico, I want to buy at the price of 0.0033-0.005)))) we are waiting, the project is good and will fly to the moon, you need patience .....
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

Korean exchange COINNEST will list Kyber

http://www.naewoeilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=167262
Thug (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

Yes he has confirmed, that he is.

I have held off buying, but tempted to get in when the price drops. Their platform doesn't go live till Q1 2018 I believe.

why not live? Arguments Huh Share your thoughts)
aer0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

I sold mine, there will be plenty of time before they deliver something meaningful.   Doubt it will go any different that 0x.
jules-jules

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:09:41 PM

Lol, take your fudding elsewhere.
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

the team is very good. Loi Luu is participating in the Ethereum Network for years.
for example, he co-founded SmartPool. If someone can build a working decentralized exchange, then my bet is on this team.
The big difference to 0x, is that the entire trading is done on-chain, where as the order book of 0x is off-chain.
Kyber does sort of a swaping mechanism, they have no order book.
An on-chain order book is not a good idea, because of the many updates in supply and demand that changes the prices every second, every change must be recorded and validated on the blockchain which is very ressource-intensive and would bloat the chain unecessary.
Another problem that could occur is that miners wo put that kind of information into blocks could have an unfair advantage, because they would know about price movements before everyone else, because every update must be recorded on chain and validated.
everyone else would see any price movement as soon as the miners validated it.

_Ini_

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:06:23 AM by _Ini_

A few questions:

- What is the exchagne rates changes right before clicking send (reserve manager has set a higher rate now)?
- What if operator delists a reserver, will the reserve contributors get their funds back?
- How much fee will be charged by the Kyber-network ie. how much fee does the reserve pay in order to utalize the Kyber-network?
-
The
collected KNC tokens from the fees, after paying for the operation expenses and to the
supporting partners, will be burned​, i.e. taken out of circulation.
What does after mean? Does it mean the operational expenses will be payed by selling the KNC tokens on exchanges to FIAT and the supporting partners get paid in KNC and if this sum < fees then the rest of the fees get burned?
- Why does the Kyber operator only allow reserves with big money behind it? It would create more competition if everybody would be able to issue their tokens as a reserve and manage them themeselves via the reserve-manager feature instead of everybody contributing tool gigantic reserve pools with only one price.

thx
keziakusayang

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:03:41 AM

To be honest we need more decentralise exchange even we have binance already but kyber will make a competition for this industry really interesting to wacth, people tired about centralised exchange like trex and polo. Slowly they will move to binance and kyber, waves dex also good.

So i think kyber has a really good token to invest to for long term.
usmanov123

Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

what about atomic swap? does it makes KNC less valuable?
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:50 AM

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystal-to-be-tradable-on-huobi-43642ccc4fb3

Kyber Network Crystal To Be Tradable on Huobi
Kyber Network’s platform token — Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) — will be tradable on Huobi on November 1, 2017.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

dont expect this to goes up short term. but it will be a good project starting Q1 2018 when the roadmap and target started to unfold. decentralize exchange will be doing great in 2018, unless the Alts are really dying.
jules-jules

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

Kyber under a dollar looks juicy indeed!
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

Interesting project. Let's see what happens next.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:37:49 PM

wow the kyber chart is ugly, pumped and dumped from day 1. DId this project have huge bonuses ?
vuvanle120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

wow the kyber chart is ugly, pumped and dumped from day 1. DId this project have huge bonuses ?

I don't think it can worse than what it is now  Smiley. Honestly, I'm disappointed how Kyber has performed so far. I think long term Kyber will moon.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:30 PM

i think no bonusess
because since first time opened on liqui and etherdelta
who people bought KNC already got x5 or more crazy profit

ICO price:
1 KNC = .00166 ETH

1 ETH = 602 KNC

As of this writing:
1 KNC =  0.0079 ETH

1 ETH = 126 KNC

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:50:26 PM

KNC has great potential to grow up but they need time . as we can see on roadmap ''First mainnet launch, support trading between tokens and ETH '' Q1 2018. Testnet is live , you can check it from here https://testnet-wallet.kyber.network/ .

price is so low now , ath was 2.48$ and now is 1.08 $. you can buy now and HODL at least 2 months.

username001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

What is the expectation for this coin in end 2018 & 2019
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

Blockchain at Berkeley To Assist ​Kyber Network’s Exchange

https://blog.kyber.network/blockchain-at-berkeley-to-assist-kyber-networks-exchange-938c9a844f51

Kyber Network is honoured to announce the collaboration with a world-class academic institution to enhance our exchange implementation and business model.

Kyber Network and Blockchain at Berkeley announced a strategic partnership aimed at shaping the robustness and efficiency of decentralized exchanges. Bringing together education, the blockchain technology, research and innovation, the research efforts will explore topics including trading diversity, trading strategies, and trading sustainability in the context of the Kyber Network model.............

ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

Kyber Network [KNC] Progress Update (November 24, 2017)
TN Lee
KyberNetwork
Nov 23

In the past 2 weeks, most of the development works on the technical side revolved around bug fixes and site improvement based on the comments by team members from the first testing round. On the other hand, there were a lot of activities on the business development front, due to the aggregation of blockchain teams in Singapore for the second edition Singapore Fintech Festival and Inclusive Blockchain Conference. We will share some of our involvements in these events in the subsequent segment of the post.

Technical development

Reserve

The reserve is now integrated with the wallet, and there is an ongoing debugging of the reserve manager system. The reserve team has also started experimenting with Binance API using actual money, and installed supports for multiple exchanges for the testing environment.

What was done in the last two weeks:

• Completed first step in making fast simulation environment. We can now simulate 10 hours of user transactions and reserve rebalancing in several minutes run
  • Automated deployment of testing environment with docker, so reserve managers can easily deploy on their machines
  • Integration and debugging of non-zero time delay for testing environment

Wallet
The wallet is already completed, and has been circulated internally for testing. Comments about the UI/UX based on the preliminary design were given by team members, and worked on by the development team.

• 2 rounds of bugs fixes following comments by team members.
  • Improvement in the utility and elimination of unnecessary steps throughout the interaction between
  • Allowed the support for different Ethereum blockchain modes — different testnets and development nets
  • Commenced on revamp work for the landing page of our website

Smart Contracts

• Developed support for our simulation environment
  • Contract deployment script for development chain
  • Transaction viewer for development chain

Community and partnership

UOB Technology Forum

UOB, one of the largest banks in the region hosted an internal technology forum as an engagement with its staff, and to introduce the corporate’s development and future plans to the company. Kyber Network’s CEO, Loi and our advisor, Vitalik Buterin, were present at the forum to deliver blockchain ideas to the crowd.

IMAGE: Loi and Vitalik at UOB Technology Forum
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*fpIMzqX3DAp7lVeBq4-S7Q.jpeg

Inclusive Blockchain Conference
Organized by Singapore University of Social Sciences and hosted by Professor David Lee, in conjunction with the Singapore Fintech Festival, the conference was an ideal event to gather heavyweights in the region. There were participation from Qtum, Consensys, Fenbushi Capital, Delphy, Etherscan and many others. Loi was also featured in the panel for “Young Founders below 30”.

Please visit https://www.rings.tv/share/event/ue45358 for the replay of the session.

IMAGE: Loi, among the Young Founders below 30 crowd.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*OlBwrwIXqEU8Y2IHZF4Vug.jpeg

Forbes
As one of the thought leaders in the field, Loi was asked by Forbes to share his view on the business environment for [Suspicious link removed]panies in Singapore. In general, Singapore is largely a good place for blockchain projects to set up an entity due to stable politics, established infrastructure, and its business friendly policies. That being said, there are still challenges revolving talents and interactions with banks that need to be addressed sooner than later.

Partnership
Over the last 2 weeks, we have announced 3 partnerships with top quality projects. Gifto, powered by Uplive, is an innovative gifting protocol that allows content consumers to interact with and reward content creators directly, as it envisions itself to be a self-governing and self-sustaining ecosystem for virtual gifts to be created, curated, tracked, bought, sent and exchanged across any content platforms.

In the same week, we also had a joint announcement with Aditus, a luxury access platform that bridges luxury merchants and crypto-affluents using blockchain. Run by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs in the luxury tech sector, one of Aditus’ main propositions to consumers is reward schemes with top luxury merchants globally. Through this partnership, Kyber Network Genesis Token (KGT) holders are made eligible for Aditus VIP membership and automatically qualify for exclusive privileges at the highest tier.

Following that, we also announced a research collaboration with Blockchain at Berkeley, a world-class academic institution to enhance our exchange implementation and business model. Blockchain at Berkeley is composed of intelligent postdocs, PhDs, Masters and Undergrads. The team has consulted for Airbus, BMW, and Qualcomm, conducted and published research on zkSnarks and Cosmos. Through the research partnership, Blockchain at Berkeley will offer fresh and novel perspectives to our team in this highly dynamic and fast-changing environment.

Hiring
We have a new addition to the team, and he will be working on our smart contracts. Ilan Doron is married with 2 kids. With over 7 years of software engineering experience, including VoIP and RTP protocols, Ilan is equipped with deep knowledge of technicalities that makes him an excellent candidate for the smart contract engineering role. In his free time, Ilan develops crypto trading bots and practice Vipassana and Wing Chun.

Also, we have received many applications for the Communications Manager role, and have interviewed a number of candidates with relevant experiences. We should round up the hiring for this role later this week, and will introduce the new hire in the subsequent post. Thank you all for the support.

About Kyber Network
Kyber Network is a decentralized and trustless exchange that facilitates instant conversion of crypto-assets with guaranteed liquidity. Our protocol will be key to promote liquidity of crypto-assets in the blockchain ecosystem, and improve the perception of tokens as a tradable asset class to the greater public.

These are the ONLY official channels affiliated with KyberNetwork:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
Slack: https://slack.kyber.network/
Telegram: https://t.me/kybernetwork
Telegram (Korean): https://t.me/kyberkorea (for Korea)
Medium: https://blog.kyber.network/

Source: blog.kyber.network
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:23:28 AM

Kyber Network and Request Network announced an important partnership that will enhance the consumer experience by making Kyber Network a token conversion option within Request Network, and expand Kyber Network’s presence at point-of-sale. This partnership is set to provide increased value to both Kyber Network, Request Network users and merchants.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:39 AM

The price of KNC tokens has fallen so much that the price at the time of sale is several times that of the token. The development and promotion of the team is still active, so the price is to buy the token, which I think is suitable for the price.

vuvanle120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

The price of KNC tokens has fallen so much that the price at the time of sale is several times that of the token. The development and promotion of the team is still active, so the price is to buy the token, which I think is suitable for the price.

Kyber is a must own token. 2018 will be a big year for Kyber. Dex trading is an uptrend and will explode next year.

Gladyshaa

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

KyberNetwork is a new system which allows the exchange and conversion of digital assets.
We provide rich payment APIs and a new contract wallet that allow anyone to seamlessly receive payments from any token.
Users can also mitigate the risks of price fluctuations in the cryptocurrency world with our derivative trading.
username001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

Is Vitalik Buterin really involved in this project as advisor. I mean so many altcoins claim him as "advisor". Is there an official statement regarding this aspect?
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:40:20 PM

Interesting Project, yes, have to take a look on this one, just found basic infos here now.

Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

RCN partners with Kyber Network to extend worldwide credit

We are thrilled to introduce a partnership with RCN, the innovative global credit protocol that is set to improve the world’s access to digital payment alternatives.
https://medium.com/rcn-news/weekly-recap-steven-nerayoff-joins-as-new-advisor-plus-kyber-network-partnership-4a74ef7e23f1
trobin

Activity: 177

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Interesting Project, yes, have to take a look on this one, just found basic infos here now.

It's a great project and right now seems a good time to invest, the price is less than half that of the ATH and soon the first release will happen. After that kyber will only grow, I think we will see a new ATH in February or even before.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:19:08 PM

Yes, he is part of the advisory team, this is one of the few projects where he put his face on.
I just take a look at the testnet,okay but the exchange still require alot of work to be done

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

kyber once made lots of hype during the ico, but the price keep dropping after hitting exchanges, we must wait for a long time to wait for the rocketing

trobin

Activity: 177

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:48 PM

kyber once made lots of hype during the ico, but the price keep dropping after hitting exchanges, we must wait for a long time to wait for the rocketing

There is still a lot of hype and the price hasn't really fallen for many weeks now, it dropped to around $1 which is still over 2x ICO and has since been stable around there and then the last week or two has slowly started to increase and shown some signs of the upcoming pump.

SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

i think kybernetwork is The next generation of on-chain Exchange & Payment Service.  what do you think ?
btcbringer

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:06:01 AM

There is still a lot of hype and the price hasn't really fallen for many weeks now, it dropped to around $1 which is still over 2x ICO and has since been stable around there and then the last week or two has slowly started to increase and shown some signs of the upcoming pump.
its actually dropping while other altcoins have a big rise, crypto investors are all competeing with times, noone will know when the bubble burst
texasman86

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:59:26 AM

Sucks that Kyber didn't move with the other tokens. I'm hopeful that this will catch some random 50% wave in the next few days.
onetwostep

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:42 AM

The price does not seem to be rising much. Current price is good to buy.
Kyber has become a long-term investment coin Smiley

vuvanle120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

The price does not seem to be rising much. Current price is good to buy.
Kyber has become a long-term investment coin Smiley

Now is the best time to buy Kyber you will probably not see this price again. Once it mainnet launches it will pump 10x.

Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

What is the advantage for User compare to ShapeShift?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

Just found out about this coin. Close shave
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

what do you guys think of this coin, will it explode the first month of the new year? i think it stay in line for a long time

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

it will take some time, but will eventually do atleast 10x from ATL.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

guys Well, what do you think about the price? many events are planned for this year, I think the price should grow
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Kyber Network Smart Contract

Over the last few weeks, we have focused our efforts on adding features to our MVP smart contracts and making them production-ready, as we inch ever closer towards mainnet pilot launch. In this blog post, we provide a summary of the entire smart contract system, beginning with a high-level overview of the functionality of the contracts, followed by a detailed discussion of the functionality and security model, and finally a description of key technical details and optimizations.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-smart-contract-29fd7b46a7af
crevbi

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

KyberNetwork‘s Ropsten Testnet Release and Tutorial

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of the Kyber Network Testnet on Ropsten! This is an important milestone for the team and for users as we gear up for the upcoming Mainnet Launch. We have improved a lot from our MVP, including the UI/UX, the smart contract security and features, optimizing gas cost for every transactions, integrating with real exchanges to produce proper rates, etc. For now, our wallet supports three languages: English, Chinese and Korean. We encourage you to freely explore our platform and send us your feedback so that we can optimize the system for your experience. You can either open an issue on our Github

Exchange
You will automatically arrive on the Exchange page if its not your first time to visit our website. To convert tokens instantly, select the token you wish to convert under ‘From’ and the token you wish to obtain under ‘To’. Enter your desired amounts. Click the swap icon if you would like to reverse the direction of the conversion. If you wish to change the exchange minimum exchange rate and the gas price, toggle the ‘Advanced’ option on the bottom right of the screen. Once satisfied with your choices and rates, click the big, green ‘Exchange’ button. Currently we only support converting from ETH to and from other tokens.

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-s-ropsten-testnet-release-and-tutorial-3129928660d7
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of the Kyber Network Testnet on Ropsten! This is an important milestone for the team and for users as we gear up for the upcoming Mainnet Launch. We have improved a lot from our MVP, including the UI/UX, the smart contract security and features, optimizing gas cost for every transactions, integrating with real exchanges to produce proper rates, etc. For now, our wallet supports three languages: English, Chinese and Korean. We encourage you to freely explore our platform and send us your feedback so that we can optimize the system for your experience. You can either open an issue on our Github

Exchange
You will automatically arrive on the Exchange page if its not your first time to visit our website. To convert tokens instantly, select the token you wish to convert under ‘From’ and the token you wish to obtain under ‘To’. Enter your desired amounts. Click the swap icon if you would like to reverse the direction of the conversion. If you wish to change the exchange minimum exchange rate and the gas price, toggle the ‘Advanced’ option on the bottom right of the screen. Once satisfied with your choices and rates, click the big, green ‘Exchange’ button. Currently we only support converting from ETH to and from other tokens.

https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-s-ropsten-testnet-release-and-tutorial-3129928660d7
excellent, I think soon there will be good news about the kyber and the price will fly up, soon exchange will be announced!
Fabriz

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

What's the difference from Bancor ?
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Exchange

excellent, I think soon there will be good news about the kyber and the price will fly up, soon exchange will be announced!
This is a great information from Kyber's management team. Kyber is developing very well when it's in the right track and schedule, and I hope the Kyber Exchange will be a potential business in the near future if kyber develops well.
Kirilp

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Kyber Network - An Introduction
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qy8d6/kyber_network_an_introduction/

When Ethereum was first introduced, many people had anticipated that it would become the mammoth it is today. At the time of writing, the market capitalization of Ethereum is already over $90 billion, with a host of DApps (decentralized applications) including Digix, Gnosis, Golem and Melonport, to name a few, and contributing to the further expansion of the ecosystem.

Interestingly, the emergence of DApps in the blockchain space re-instigated the ICO (initial coin offering) phenomenon, in which start-ups conduct fundraising events based on token sales to finance further development of their project. Through ICOs, companies and organizations introduce their crypto-assets, or colloquially known as tokens, to the public. These tokens are a new form of tradable digital asset made possible by blockchain technology.

MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

the KNC project is a breakthrough in the world of crypto-currencies, this year knc will announce itself in the market
hybrid_x

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I've read claims from the Dimensions ICO (hybrid centralised and decentralised exchange) -  that decentralised exchanges won't work for years due to speed issues.

As an investor in Kyber, Can you aleve any fears?
Artemsv

Merit: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

EDCON is Coming
https://blog.kyber.network/edcon-is-coming-503e7db73134

Kyber Network is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of this year’s Ethereum Development Conference (EDCON) in Toronto, Canada. Held at Ryerson University from May 3rd to 5th, the event will bring together Ethereum communities from all corners of the world, including the foremost Ethereum experts of today. Expect presentations from notable names like Jun Hasegawa, Joseph Poon, Gavin Wood, and of course, Vitalik Buterin. Loi Luu, founder of Kyber Network and Smartpool, will also make an appearance to speak about Kyber Network and decentralized exchange landscape.Organized by LinkTime, EDCON aims to foster greater communication, collaboration, and growth within the Ethereum ecosystem. Ethereum developers, businesses, investors, and enthusiasts will converge on this conference to discuss new trends and technologies. This is the second iteration of EDCON, the first taking place in Paris last year with great success. The tagline for this year’s meeting is “Never Forget Why You Started”, a timely call for Ethereum stakeholders to regroup, remember the principles of innovation and decentralization, and renew their passion for the technology.

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

DEX are a big thing and they will definitely prosper in the mid term to end like last year all the privacy coins. It is going to be a huge thing and people will realize it later

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

potential of this project will be seen in the next few months when the first milestones will be reached

zzz
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

devs KNC really think about the project, they constantly conclude agreements to large projects, it seems to me that there is very little time left until the KNC flies to the moon
Silber

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Does Kyber Network online support Crypto to Crypto trade (and not Fiat to Crypto)?
crevbi

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Kyber Network Enters Partnership with Coinduck to Popularize Cryptopayments in Korea

Fresh from the success of our recent Developer’s Competition in Seoul, we are back at it again and have secured a partnership with Coinduck, the world’s first Ethereum payment service!

Based in Korea and developed by Chain Partners (the country’s leading blockchain company builder), Coinduck is on a mission to expand the possibilities of cryptopayments in everyday transactions. The service is elegantly simple: merchants, both online and offline, provide their wallet addresses and customers send the payable amount instantly calculated in Ether at a live exchange rate. The typical processing time for such transactions is five minutes, posing an inconvenience to both merchant and customer. With Coinduck’s on-chain, instant transaction technology and deep learning algorithm, a payment can be completed within five seconds. The service is compatible with all mobile wallets in Korea and all exchanges worldwide, ensuring easy access for holders of Ether.

Kyber Network will integrate its token conversion protocol with Coinduck’s service, diversifying the accepted means of payment from Ether only to all ERC-20 tokens (including KNC). This means that when a customer makes a payment in an ERC-20 token, say REQ, Kyber Network’s protocol will promptly convert the REQ into Ether at the live market exchange rate, after which Coinduck will convert the Ether into South Korean Won and send it to the merchant. All in a matter of seconds. As Kyber Network’s liquidity grows, even more cryptopayment options will become available to the public. Further, through this partnership, Kyber Network will gain access to off-line businesses, an important group of clients as blockchain adoption becomes more and more of a reality.

We are delighted to add Coinduck to our growing list of distinguished partners and are honored to power the linkage between the crypto space and fiat space in Korea, where interest in cryptocurrencies has never been stronger.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-enters-partnership-with-coinduck-to-popularize-cryptopayments-in-korea-a992134494da
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

KNC is one of my most anticipated product for the year

krinvat77

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I believe in this coin and will keep it until the end of the year. Already, it has grown by 100%, and I believe that this is only the beginning. I do not expect a fast pump and I think that it is not needed. Let it be better that its price grows slowly, but steadily. I recommend everyone to buy if the price goes down. I'll probably buy more.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Kalthir
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

KNC is in the coin vote list for Legolas! Legolas is an upcoming premium exchange focused on institutional investors, so that means high volume! Participate in the public ICO, starting on the 1st of February 12:00 PM GMT, at https://legolas.exchange and cast your vote!

Kulllianll

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Very promising coin. I bought it back in late 2017. Many of my friends also bought it. I hope that my expectations will be justified.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

A great coin in my opinion very much looks, at least on the technology. Active team of developers. If all the updates will go in time I think we can expect good growth in price.

I have always believed that a good product will always go up in price. But if there is a more active marketing that will fly to the moon that's for sure

anahata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:02:41 PM

A great coin in my opinion very much looks, at least on the technology. Active team of developers. If all the updates will go in time I think we can expect good growth in price.

I have always believed that a good product will always go up in price. But if there is a more active marketing that will fly to the moon that's for sure

I'm hoping to get few more in next couple of months before this explodes.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Related News does not take long to wait. News is already very close. Smiley

Announcement: Kyber Network Mainnet Pilot Launch
Thank you for your support thus far. We want to assure you that your kindness, patience, and loyalty is about to be rewarded. We have been working hard on our mainnet platform and it is our pleasure to announce that that our pilot will officially launch at 3pm (GMT+8) on February 11, 2018.
Pilot Launch
Kyber Network’s mainnet pilot will commence on 11th of February 2018 and run till April 2018. During the pilot, only KGT holders — Kyber Network’s whitelisted ICO contributors — will be granted access to the platform.
https://blog.kyber.network/announcement-kyber-network-mainnet-pilot-launch-e718ef9839db
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Hi! Since Kyber.Network is going live on February 11, can anybody explain me what its product will look like and how KNC token will be used there. Will it run solely on Ethereum blockchain or have its own blockchain?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Mainnet Launch (February 11)
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-mainnet-launch-2663
Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

I am excited about this coin also...glad I caught it when it was still $1.05 and kept it Smiley
Jekwizor

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Kyber Network Progress Update (February 2nd 2018)

In the last two weeks, Kyber Network has announced some important milestones, including our first developer competition and most excitingly, our official mainnet launch date! Beyond that, we have also worked hard on acquiring more partners and expanding our visibility across major markets.

On the technical front, many of you have opened issues for our wallet on our Github account, and we have addressed most of them. That aside, we have also commenced an integration with Huobi, so that we can use the exchange for price feeds as well as to rebalance our portfolio.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-february-2nd-2018-d3bf40162f6a
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Kyber Network Progress Update (February 2nd 2018)

In the last two weeks, Kyber Network has announced some important milestones, including our first developer competition and most excitingly, our official mainnet launch date! Beyond that, we have also worked hard on acquiring more partners and expanding our visibility across major markets.

On the technical front, many of you have opened issues for our wallet on our Github account, and we have addressed most of them. That aside, we have also commenced an integration with Huobi, so that we can use the exchange for price feeds as well as to rebalance our portfolio.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-february-2nd-2018-d3bf40162f6a

Thanks for the link and update. Seems like Kyber is doing great. Let's see how the mainnet goes...
BtcMan2009

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 03:11:33 PM by BtcMan2009

Indeed, developers are doing a good job, the experts made the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly.
But there are also disadvantages in this, too, and indeed at all. Then I think it's the fact that there will not be order book as opposed to major exchanges.
Users accustomed to that much and it will be necessary to rebuild a bit.
Of the benefits would be that transactions are instant than in the same ed and ox, and does not leave the gas.
In general one can see that the project is waiting for a big success in the future.
ANDREW 555

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:59:11 PM by ANDREW 555

EDCON in Toronto, Canada (May 03)
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-edcon-in-toronto-canada-3248
HuobiTalk on Facebook (February 12 13:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-huobitalk-on-facebook-3447
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

That that it seems such strong is planned, and in a branch is so silent. Why there is no communication here, can there is one more branch on this subject? Give please the reference to a similar subject.
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Deep Dive on Kyber Network (KNC): A Leading Decentralized Exchange
https://medium.com/@jakehallac/deep-dive-on-kyber-network-knc-a-leading-decentralized-exchange-c32e2ba3a02

This post will dive into KyberNetwork, an exciting Singapore-based project that is working to facilitate instantaneous exchange of cryptotokens without reliance on a traditional centralized exchange.

Current Project Status: The project’s mainnet pilot is officially live on the Ethereum blockchain as of February 11th, 2018 and will run until April 2018.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

KNC is undoubtedly one of the best tokens. Currently, the exchange already operates a Kyber Network. But I can not understand why the price of the token has not increased by at least 50% with the launch of the main net?
Shitcointalk

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

KNC is undoubtedly one of the best tokens. Currently, the exchange already operates a Kyber Network. But I can not understand why the price of the token has not increased by at least 50% with the launch of the main net?

The market isn't very good at this time. People aren't gambling so much. But it is stabilizing now, so maybe it will start increase again soon (couple of months ?). That give us more time to fill up our wallet with good coin. I trully agree with you, Kyber under 3$ is a huge discount. 
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

Here’s a step by step guide in how to buy and store the Kyber Network token: https://buykyber.info/

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
BtcMan2009

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

Perhaps many it is already aware of this news. But can be to someone and it will be useful to learn:

SelfKey to Integrate Kyber Network into its Wallet, Providing ETH-based Token Trading for SelfKey Users
Kyber Network is pleased to report that SelfKey, the blockchain digital identity foundation, has recently announced plans to integrate the Kyber Network decentralized exchange platform into SelfKey Wallets.

This integration allows SelfKey Wallet users to trade a broad range of ERC20 tokens from within the wallet application. Users will be able to buy and sell KNC and KEY, among many other Ethereum-based tokens with ease.
https://blog.kyber.network/selfkey-to-integrate-kyber-network-into-its-wallet-providing-eth-based-token-trading-for-selfkey-450ee154c9ee

Xxxurrrad

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

1. 28 February 2018 - Wallet Launch
2. 31 March 2018 - First Mainnet Launch 
I think that these two events will have a very positive impact on the price in the near future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
alexey8080

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

I love this coin.
So much partnership with a good coins, team is working hard.
Mainnet and Wallet soon.
Included it in my top coins for 2018.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:31:34 PM

Kyber is one of my favorite new crypto projects out there. They are building a decentralized crypto exchange, which is trustless because everything is handled by smart contracts. That means you don’t need to deposit any funds on their platform (like you do in Coinbase, Kraken, etc.).
Thug (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

a strong team continues to do the work, but after the ico carrying out interest in the project has clearly fallen .... be careful
Shitcointalk

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

a strong team continues to do the work, but after the ico carrying out interest in the project has clearly fallen .... be careful

Interest has fallen ? They just launch their Mainnet pilot a few days ago, before the main launch in April. Plus a big partnership with Wanchain. So yeah, the price didn't go parabolic yet, meaning it's still a good time to invest. It won't last long.

Be careful guys, do not invest in Kyber Network, you could end up rich !  Cheesy
drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

It's ben silent for a long time. Let's see when the price will go up
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Why does the price fall down Huh?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Interest has fallen ? They just launch their Mainnet pilot a few days ago, before the main launch in April. Plus a big partnership with Wanchain. So yeah, the price didn't go parabolic yet, meaning it's still a good time to invest. It won't last long.

Be careful guys, do not invest in Kyber Network, you could end up rich !  Cheesy
Tell me more. i know a couple of guys who are adverse to getting rich. This could be a good kryptonite against them
Shitcointalk

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

Tell me more. i know a couple of guys who are adverse to getting rich. This could be a good kryptonite against them

Haha, there isn't much more to say. You can every updates on their blog: https://blog.kyber.network/

Kyber is growing good and they are delivering on their product. Price should follow. If you really don't want to make money, I strongly advice you to sell right now before the price goes up. The risk is real.
BtcMan2009

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

After all it is necessary to tell this team goes quite well at the same time that demands time.  Smiley
Recently concluded partnership with Selfkey (KEY). Now on the platform added APPC, ENG, RDN, SALT.

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

need to wait for the end of march

zzz
Silber

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I think that the price of Kyber Network (and a lot of other alt coins) are dropping because the people go back to Bitcoin. Bitcoin Price could rise fast because of the lighting network.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

Mankov

Activity: 425

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Yes, what is the difference? Bancor works very well for me...
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Don't be scared from its drop. Like Silber said, people are going for Bitcoin now as its pretty low nowadays. A big rise is on the way and it'll effect all of the market, not just Kyber.
Kulllianll

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Also I think that soon the price will start to grow. Very good and promising project.
Tux99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

This is what i realize. Become 2x  from ico price is very difficult if the hard cap is too high.
Hard cap of the project as a mirror of the project can become 2x or more or not. Not that easy to make the price double if the hardcap is too high.
diman24

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

цeнa oднoзнaчнo бyдeт pacти тaк кaк пpoeкт oчeнь xopoш
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

Can't register and start trade on Kyber Network. Need to accept terms and conditions, but how? Where is the button or something?
Alexbt

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Kyber Network Progress Update (March 2, 2018)

In our last progress update we celebrated the launch of our exchange, in this update we focus on the successful first steps of the Kyber Network.

Most of the dust has settled after the mainnet launch and we are seeing consistent and growing use of the exchange. Within the first hours of the exchange going live we saw hundreds of transactions successfully taking place. Since the launch we’ve onboarded 7,000 new members through whitelisting and activated 190 KYC accounts on top of our 40,000 KGT holders. To encourage a further increase in these statistics, we have launched a new trading campaign that rewards users with KNC for consistent trading activity and network engagement. You can register and provide your KYC information here.

Beyond the start of trading we are also proud to announce two new partnerships, with Prycto, the independent reserve manager, and Trust Wallet, who will integrate the Kyber Network Exchange.

Finally, we are looking to add two new members to the Kyber team, in the positions of Product Manager and Content Strategist. If you have the relevant qualifications and want to join our team, please find the job descriptions below, we would be excited to have you.

Also, please note that subsequent updates will be released on Sunday, instead of Friday. In other words, the next update will be published on March 18, 2018.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-march-2-2018-3df776074c0d
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

I feel sorry for the holders of KNC. Everyone, including me, was waiting for the launch of kyber network. However, this did not affect the price of the token

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I feel sorry for the holders of KNC. Everyone, including me, was waiting for the launch of kyber network. However, this did not affect the price of the token

The launch definitely had an influence on the price. It just wasn't the one that people were hoping for.

I feel as though a lot of people were misunderstood as to what kyber is and were expecting an exchange in lieu of etherdelta, but that is not what kyber is.

Hopefully once the exchange is fully open to new users the volume can begin to increase and in turn the price.

sergey_vass

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I also believe that the project will develop well and I am going to invest a little money in it
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Hey all I just found out about this project as well as 0x I invested a small amount into each project I really like the idea of decentralized exchanges the future is looking awesome Smiley
Tonisim

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Traceto Integration Announcement
https://blog.kyber.network/traceto-integration-announcement-dcdd6bbbc701

Kyber Network will be utilizing and integrating with traceto.io, the decentralized Know Your Customer (KYC) network.

Traceto.io is leading the movement to promote more robust KYC checks within the blockchain sphere. This company has identified important issue within current KYC systems. Issues such as the false assumption that anonymity overrides anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorism financing (CTF) regulations. In response, they have brought together experienced personnel to build a watertight KYC processes, promoting stronger communities of transparency and responsibility.

Our collaboration with traceto.io started during the Kyber Network Initial Coin Offering in 2017. During that time the traceto.io parent company helped us automate our KYC ICO process, ensuring that we enlisted reputable and trustworthy individuals into the initial stages of our platform.

Both our companies have come incredibly far since that initial collaboration, and we are overjoyed to be working with this team again. As soon as the traceto.io platform is up and running, we will be integrating with them to enhance our KYC program, ensuring that Kyber Network meets the necessary regulatory obligations.

Furthermore, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit, the Managing Director of Cynopsis and CEO of traceto.io, will be joining the Kyber Network Board of Advisors. Our CEO, Dr. Loi Luu and our Executive Advisor, Mr. Wong Lee Hong, will also be joining traceto.io in advisory positions. This collaboration will surely be fruitful for both companies, as these individuals are well experienced and respected within business and blockchain communities.

We look forward to a successful collaboration with this reputable team.
Xandan

Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

It has been a long time since the completion of ICO KNC. At the moment, has even launched its own exchange. However, the price of the token fell greatly and we do not see at least x2
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Silber

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.
SL18

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

I'm very upset with things that are happening with Kyber - now it's near ICO price, but it probably has x10+ potential...maybe we just need more time. A lot of people now think what if they'd sold it for 5$.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Silber

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I just bought more Kyber Network because I believe in this Projekt in long term.
SL18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down
kulakvlad

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I like the project. I bought KNC for a long time and do not plan to sell it. I want to buy some more soon.

sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Silber

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

(...)I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?
SL18

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

-snip-

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?

Give them some more time, people are always too impatient. Nobody knows how many and which DEX will prevail in the future, there are loads of DEX's lining up to get the market shares up for grab. Personally I think, that DEX will get quite some attention in the upcoming months and years, but in the end kind of regulated exchanges will come out on top anyway.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

-snip-

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

AST21

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

tell me, there is an official thread here Kyber Network ?
SL18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

-snip-

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

-snip-

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?

That's what a lot of people seemed to be saying in the telegram channel although it was pretty clear from the beginning that wouldn't be the case. I guess they just saw that it was a decentralized exchange and never bothered to read the whitepaper.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

timmylee

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
Merited by Silber (1)

DEX launched https://blog.coinspectator.com/2018/03/19/kyber-network-opens-its-decentralized-crypto-exchange-to-the-public/
sorrysteve1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

This must be in part why we saw a price increase in the last day or two. That and the overall market recovering. Let's see now if the marketing can go in to overdrive and start to get the number of users to increase along with the volume. That's ultimately what will decide the price of KNC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Kyber Network is pleased to announce a joint marketing effort with one of the most popular wallet providers in the world, imToken !

The campaign will commence on March 21 until April 21.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-imtoken-marketing-campaign-a536e49dd3e6
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

ImToken? Not the kind of partnership I was looking forward to. Would have preferred EIDOO
Braydean

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:32:38 AM

Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

Is kybernetwork have a bounty program?
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

Only thing that I am worried about is the ETHlend project is ran by essentially college students with no real world experience (CEO only had internship experience which does not instill confidence) on projects as large scale as this, not saying they won’t succeed. They just need to really produce some great deliverables of why they will be a leader in the lending space.
ctcrnitv

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I've been dabbling in DEXs for a while and always looking out for opportunities, it's been almost 3 weeks since the launch of the DEX and it went completely under the radar for me. The only reason I found out was because I've known about the project and have a recurring reminder to check up on DEX activity, and decided to come here. Not that I care, I'm not partial to KN, but the marketing has been weak. I still haven't seen anything about the DEX launch from official sources or a marketing campaign affiliated with KN and we're halfway through the partnership period with imToken.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I was telling people before their platform launch that they would be disappointed when the platform got released, and that seems to be the theme now. DEX is still a new concept people are playing around with and to just deviate from the normal centralised way of things, especially the orderbook would got people reacting to this design

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
LaLegiste

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Meanwhile, Kyber Network Exchange Beta operates already with 20 currencies after AST, RCN, LINK, ZIL, ADEX listings.

kirstiemorton23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

if Vitalik is involved or following this project, this is a good indication of the journey of this project to success.
stan86

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

KNC/ETH pair trading now available on @Huobi_Pro !
https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1275
Please be advised that KNC/ETH will be available for trading on Huobi Pro from 16:00, April 9, 2018 (GMT+8).
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Our tracker is now live

You can track all volume, trades and fees burnt on the below page:

https://tracker.kyber.network
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Yes, KNC is a great token from which much was expected. But unfortunately so far this token does not meet my expectations, despite the fact that its own exchange has been launched.
Splin V
Copper Member

Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

BitGo for supporting Kyber as one the first available ERC20 tokens for payment!

https://twitter.com/BitGo/status/986377337879969792

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

New Advisors and Country Rep At Kyber Network

Kyber Network is proud to announce three new appointments in our team!

We would like to officially welcome John Ng and Simon Kim, both of whom will be joining Kyber in advisory positions, and Hwisang Kim, who will be acting as our country representative in South Korea. Kyber Network has grown substantially in the last few months, both in headcount and scale of operation. Given the pace of development of the company structure, more supervision by industry veterans is needed to ensure that the company continues its expansion at a healthy pace, and also to avoid common pitfalls that could halt progress.

Simon, John and Hwisang are known figures in their respective industries, and we believe that their connections and experience in their respective domains will be essential in bringing Kyber Network to the next level.

Advisors

John Ng Pangilinan

We first met John Ng through our partnership with Signum Capital, the well known crypto fund in Singapore. From the start we knew that he would be an incredible asset and source of guidance for Kyber Network.

After leaving Standard Chartered Bank years ago, John was involved in creating multiple companies. He built a recruitment firm, a design and retail furniture company, a property agency, and a pet grooming salon. The most recent challenge that John took on was the creation of Makan Bus, a Singaporean hop on and hop off food tour.

It is clear that all of John’s businesses were fueled by a true passion and drive for success. We look forward to his insightful contribution to Kyber Network.

Simon Kim

Simon Kim has extensive connections and experience in both the business and social sides of blockchain.

Simon is currently a venture partner at SoftBank Ventures, advising on blockchain investing strategies. He is also the CEO and Partner of Hashed, a leading crypto fund based in South Korea. As a blockchain evangelist and the organizer of Hashed Lounge, a premier Blockchain Seoul meetup community, he is deeply immersed in Korean crypto communities.

Prior to Hashed, Simon worked as an entrepreneur, co-founding multiple companies. He also served as Chief Product Officer at Knowre, the ed-tech startup named the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Education by Fast Company.

We look forward to bringing his charisma and knowledge to Kyber Network.

Country Representative

Hwisang Kim

Hwisang Kim has been an integral part of the Korean blockchain scene since its inception in early 2015, and will surely be a crucial and effective representative for Kyber’s Korean community.

Hwisang is currently Chief Investment Officer and Partner at Hashed, the leading Korean-based crypto fund. He previously worked in product planning, business planning, and technical marketing in SK Hynix and SK Telecom. Since early 2015, Hwisang has been actively investing in blockchain and is credited for founding some of the earliest Korean crypto communities.

As an active advisor to numerous blockchain projects around the world, Hwisang’s understanding of the Korean and global blockchain scene will be an immensely valuable contribution to Kyber Network.

About Kyber Network

Kyber Network functions as a decentralized Ethereum-based solution that is committed to advancing the interchangeability and fluidity of digital asset conversion. Kyber’s trustless system offers a convenient and secure platform that empowers users with flexibility and choice when it comes to token exchange and payment.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
Telegram group: https://telegram.me/kybernetwork
Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/officialkybernetwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kybernetwork
Medium: https://blog.kyber.network/
stan86

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

A NEW MEW — Kyber Network Integrates with myetherwallet ."

Today   Kyber Network announcing  partnership with MEW and the date for Kyber mainnet to move out of beta

Details below: https://blog.kyber.network/a-new-mew-kyber-network-integrates-with-myetherwallet-7feaffbea377
zneww

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

As we can see in the Reserve Contract Address that the amount of erc20 tokens is below $200K which is very very low. My question is how to become contributor for reserve manager and what is the benefit of contributor?
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Woww. It's growing incredibly today. Even though the markets are so bad. 65% is a very good success.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bytem3

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
manumartinb

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

https://i.gyazo.com/28780286a27471f746969182b5446dce.png

Its already on Binance so.. Bithumb should not give that pump.. I think its fot the 30th event.
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.

Xxxurrrad

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.
I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Yes, i think KNC still has some room to grow. I believe in DEX projects, such as KNC, AST etc, which are good for crypto industry in general, as soon as they bring, aside with fast and easy exchanges, fast adoption of differant currencies. I'm enjoying my user experiance on Kyber Network as well so far.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.

You are probably not lucky or your strategy is not very good. As i mentioned i strongly believe in this project. i've bought the first bag of KNC in the middle of january, which went out to be awful deal, and then was lowing the average price in the middle of march. i still have loss in $ for my first buy but almost x2 in $ for the whole bag and +30%, +120% for jan and march boughts in eth at the moment.

Silber

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

You need patience. I bought my first KNC around 3.3$ and then another time at 1.8$, the next time at 1.3$ and the last time at 1.1$, so I have now an average price of 1.6$. I will keep KNC for longterm, because I believe in it. Everybody is talking about bringing the whole economy on blockchain, but I think that`s exaggerate. The first thing that really make sense to put on the blockchain is the blockchain infrastruktur it self - like decentralize crypto exchanges. KNC also have a strong Team and Vitalik as an Adviser. That's why I believe in KNC.
hdclover

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Wait for the official launch of the exchange and then see the magic. I'm sure kyber Network tokens value will increase because they use trading fees as collect and burn the tokens. Frequent burning raises the price.

Blah blah
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

I heard recommendation of buying Kyber Network and after a few days there was a tremendous growth, like +50% in couple of days. Unfortunately I didn't follow that recommendation but I pay attention to this project and hope it will rise
faragly

Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Kyber Network introduced the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO): a decentralised platform for participating in ICOs: 'for both businesses and end-users'. Also, rebranding is planned for June 2018.
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Meanwhile, Kyber Network is announcing one more listing, Digix Gold (DGX) this time. DGX is tokenising gold on the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin to the ecosystem. I like Kyber is adding coins on the exchange almost every couple days, it will certainly help to increase daily volumes.

forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

Ledger Nano S keeps freezing when I try to confirm a trade on Kyber

Sometimes it works, but it is really frustrating to have to keep trying. Any idea why? The nano S works well on other sites.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Kyber Network is well developed. the team has a lot of partnerships. icon announced a partnership recently , I think this year will be successful for the team, actively watching you
Silber

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Is Kyber Network an Utility, Security or Equity Token?
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

Another good news for KNC: it has been listed on Bitfinex today, although only deposits are available so far.

anahata

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I strongly believe it can go the Monero way. Slow and steady first few years, and then erupts later. This is one of my log term hodls.
kulakvlad

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

So nice that a lot of people believe in Kyber Network. I'm not going to sell before the end of the year for sure.

imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

the whole market is falling and the kyber network is standing still, even growing slightly.
The project concludes a lot of partnerships with other cool projects, so I count on its growth this year
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Kyber Network is an Ethereum-based protocol that allows the “instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity.”
Other than an exchange, Kyber Network is used as a medium to transfer tokens from person to person. This is great for p2p transfers as well as ICOs.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Kyber Network is an Ethereum-based protocol that allows the “instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity.”
Other than an exchange, Kyber Network is used as a medium to transfer tokens from person to person. This is great for p2p transfers as well as ICOs.
today the ICO market of the company is quite large and interesting. If today look at the state of affairs of the crypto-currency market, then again the problems are visible, as Bitcoin and the etherium again quickly went down.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

i yhink knc became some hype nowadays.

please be careful when you are trading this coin. it can be some riskly.
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

Kyber Network Exchange is increasing the number of listed coins. The newbie is Enjin coin the largest ​gaming community creation platform. ENJ will be available for trading from tomorrow.

satrum

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

"Enjin Coin to be listed on Kyber Network" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/240

at 9pm (GMT+8) on May 14, 2018

good cross-promo. What do you think?
Alexbt

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Kyber Network Progress Update (May 13, 2018)

Last week Loi Luu, the CEO of Kyber Network, released a letter to the community as a whole, outlining our plans for an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) and a branding process. Much of the progress made in the last two weeks began laying the groundwork for these two big developments. Our technical developers are occupied with preparation for the IEO, and adding features that will accompany the rebranding. In terms of community, we conducted a token utility thought experiment, and listed five new tokens on the exchange. https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-may-13-2018-8f041128d902
Splin V
Copper Member

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Zebpay announces the launch of Kyber Network (KNC)
https://www.zebpay.com/blog/zebpay-announces-the-launch-of-kyber/
Zebpay adds another cryptocurrency: Kyber Network (KNC). KNC deposits are now live. Starting tomorrow, 15th May 2018, 1:00 PM IST, you will be able to buy, sell, trade and withdraw Kyber (KNC) from your Zebpay account. Move your KNC to your Zebpay wallet as soon as possible to avoid facing delays in transferring KNC after trading starts.

Aleksablack

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

DEX are a big thing and they will definitely prosper in the mid term to end like last year all the privacy coins. It is going to be a huge thing and people will realize it later
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Blockchain in the Real World: Kyber Network

Part of Hydro’s mission is to take blockchain beyond the proof-of-concept phase. To that end, this series will take a look at some examples of blockchain technology being used in the real world. There are a variety of blockchain projects out there with live, working products and services you can use today, and we want to highlight them here!

https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/blockchain-in-the-real-world-kyber-network-9ba3d325d26

Dwarf42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Aeternity (AE) , AION (AION) & Bluzelle (BLZ) to be Listed on Kyber Network

Listing information

Tokens: Aeternity (AE) , AION (AION) & Bluzelle (BLZ)

Listing date: May 29, 2018

Listing time: 9pm (GMT+8)/UTC 1pm

More information: https://blog.kyber.network/aeternity-ae-aion-aion-bluzelle-blz-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-b493200b7d90
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

I've taken part in BigBom ICO yesterday, which had been sponsored by Kyber Network, so KNC could be used for the contribution. Also BBO token will be listed on Kyber Network Exchange soon. I guess more such a partnerships will be good both for KNC price and Kyber Exchange volumes.

faragly

Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

KyberNetwork has announced a new product called KyberGo which will allow to participate in token sales: https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/1002846795683131392
Silber

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

Kyber Network is very easy to use (like the usability of PayPal) but the trading volume ist very low. Why does not more people use Cyber Network for trading? Of course other Exchanges have more Token listen. And maybe Kyber Network ist not well known yet. But are there some other reasons, why people doesn't use Kyber Network Exchange much more often to tread their Tokens?
LaLegiste

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Kyber published in the blog the summary of it's Kyber Network 2.0 event, which had place in Singapore last week: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-2-0-the-worlds-decentralized-liquidity-network-792e170ebaa1
It includes some interesting and exciting details about the further development milestones. And i must say Kyber's team is aiming to occupy huge place on the whole crypto market in case of making their vision real.

georgereyes

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

I actually met with Kyber over the past few weeks in Singapore. Their leader is a great guy, I have invested a bit of my portfolio into it. I think they will do really well in the long term.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Bigbom Eco (BBO) to be Listed on Kyber Network

Kyber Network is pleased to announce the listing of the Bigbom (BBO) token on KyberSwap.
https://blog.kyber.network/bigbom-eco-bbo-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-8d994af01a14
LaLegiste

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

Can't wait to see the results of Kyber and MEW partnership. The implementation ok Kyber exchange into MEW wallet will be a huge step for both and should increase Kyber exchange volumes exponentially.

Silber

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 10:20:39 PM by Silber

Can't wait to see the results of Kyber and MEW partnership. The implementation ok Kyber exchange into MEW wallet will be a huge step for both and should increase Kyber exchange volumes exponentially.

I hope so. the currant daily trading volume is only 200k, which is nothing compare to the big exchanges with a daily trading volume over one billion. I will bee patient with KNC, it could take a while before Kyber Network will become big.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kyber-network/
NorihiroName

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

For me it's very sad, what happens now with KNC. In my opinion that project deserves much much more. However, developers lack activity, I should say. May that's the reason why price isn't moon yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
duke944

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Educoin (EDU)
Civic (CVC)
Libra Credit (LBA)
Polymath (POLY)

are now available on Kyber Network.

These tokens are accessible through our token swap service and other platforms that are tapping into our decentralized liquidity network.

https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/1012731129646931968

Congratulation !!!
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

I bought This coin along side Icx,  with the way knc is going it's not a good sign for the token,  I just wish it had a good publicity as Icx does,  an exchange coin like knc ought to do more than it's currently doing,hopefully it will bounce back
kolinko

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

Kyber's platform upgrade is now complete. We are pleased to announce that token-to-token transaction feature is now functional on KyberSwap!

Please proceed to kyber.network/swap to try it out!

https://twitter.com/kybernetwork/status/1015878394133733376?s=21
gnol009

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Kyber unable to carry out large transactions, and the current situation in the reserve bank is very passive, so liquidity will not reflect.
Now it is not outstanding, the community is also very poor, the project should be a good reflection.
duke944

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Token to Token swaps are now possible on the KyberSwap platform!

You can now instantly convert between any ERC20 token pair available including DAI and DGX

Check out how we power decentralized liquidity for individuals in the ecosystem:

Read more: https://kyber.network/swap

https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/1017394056744165376

Cmoh

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

One of the very challenging and good ICO that has recently finished and also listed in many exchanges. Kyber network is a investment coin which will go long in the future.
ANDREW 555

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:51:46 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 10:02:24 PM by ANDREW 555

DappCon in Berlin, Germany (18 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-dappcon-in-berlin-germany-11360
Listing on MAX
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-listing-on-max-11670
Silber

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

The daily trading volume rise. Today it was 500k, a couple weeks ago it was around 100k.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kyber-network/
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Voting with KNC should also be allowed, when it comes to supporting a new token/coin being added to reserves similar to BNB. This works in a way to incentivize more people into buying KNC to have their say on what they can trade the platform.

I for one would vote with my KNC & HODL for future votes, as I have hardly any interest in 95% of the tokens on the platform, so i still have to take my trades elsewhere.

Promotes more Democracy in this decentralized space & engages users.
goddess116

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Although the price of knc has been sluggish recently, but i believe that as more and more coins are traded on the knc platform, Knc would to the moon sooner or later.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Loi Luu on Kyber Network and Securities Tokens at EDCON 2018

Loi Luu (Founder) of Kyber Network talks with Graeme Moore (VP of Marketing) of Polymath to discuss what Kyber Network is working on and the future of securities at EDCon 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r42VdtSbDQ&feature=youtu.be
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

Kyber network are 100% committed to empowering and working alongside everyone who is working on the same mission — to create a more transparent, inclusive and accessible global financial system.Together with the entire crypto ecosystem and our wonderful Kyber community, they look forward to enabling the next phase of the tokenized world together.
Simss

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

As Kyber plans to incorporate new streams of liquidity, we're quite confident what the limits regarding liquidity will be removed. Anyone will be able to join Kyber as a reserve provider in the near future. And we're very early stage, so it's not yet our main issue. It'll be a big good problem if we push kyber liquidity into their limits. And we'll have solutions to fix this issues.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

I think that WINGS , MTL, WABI, MDS) ,LEND are now available on Kyber Network. I just look the price in
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kyber-network/. Everyone also can see this https://kyber.network/. Token to Token swaps are now possible on the KyberSwap platform!
You can now instantly convert between any ERC20 token pair available including DAI and DGX
Check out how we power decentralized liquidity for individuals in the ecosystem:
Read more: https://kyber.network/swap
https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/1017394056744165376

Hopefull all investor and company are great and success.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

For me it's very sad, what happens now with KNC. In my opinion that project deserves much much more. However, developers lack activity, I should say. May that's the reason why price isn't moon yet.

Give it a 2-3 years waiting time since its still a barely new project and since the platform doesnt have any much to offer, best would wait for 2019 there would be other service to be offered.
nightfury

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

I was once invited by an anonymous person claiming to be a representative from Kyber Network to participate in their bounty but i just ignore it. Few months later, i was just surprised to see this surprising and i think a very promising token listed on the cryptomarket with a value of more than 5$ and come to think about what could have been a reward if i participated on the said bounty.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

KNC is a trading platform, you need KNC to trade. KNC is easy to use and fast, it will also be adding many more features/coins in the future. Also, and I think this is quite important: OMG is planning to use the Kyber network as a back end for their cross-currancy trading features. Basically, OMG plans to make a wallet that can send/receive any kind of coin for any other kind of coin, just pay whatever you want. Kyber is planned to be the engine that does all the behind the scenes trades to make this happen.
cryptomining

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

KyberSwap is the easiest way to convert your tokens. 🤗
Get started with our guide:  https://blog.kyber.network/how-to-use-kyberswap-basic-guide-d5ada3965414
Tonisim

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Kyber + bZx

We have worked closely with Loi Luu and Yaron Velner of KyberNetwork over the last few months, integrating the bZx protocol into KyberNetwork. Since Kyber provides an on-chain liquidity pool that can power applications including DEXs, it is in a prime position to integrate other dApps. Two of the features of Kyber we have found indispensable are their secure on-chain price feeds and on-chain liquidity. Without these two features, it would not be possible for us to securely execute margin calls. While we are a 0x-style protocol and have great love for the hybrid model 0x pioneered — going so far as to pattern ourselves in this fashion — off-chain orderbooks make it difficult for dApps to plug in. Clearly, there is room for both approaches in the ecosystem, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
https://medium.com/@b0xNet/kyber-bzx-b6f5330289a6
Bhargurn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

tuansemazi

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Kyber’s idea is great and has a good chance of success if executed corrected. ShapeShift is already a successful and fast-growing venture, and Kyber aims to be a better version of ShapeShift. The cryptocurrency trading industry is large and there can be multiple winners in this space.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

For inter-chain support, Kyber depends on the Cosmos and Polkadot team or will the Kyber team come out with something themselves? I remember Loi interpreting the BTC coin proxy on the ETH chain as a solution.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Kyber met with representatives from Vietnam's Ministry of Justice, Finance and the Government Bank to share our views on the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.

https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/1039810742717886464

Tomox

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

Kyber Network is an instant cryptocurrency exchange service decentralized, networked aims to offer decentralized signaling capabilities for ETH protocol users

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Switchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I just wanted to officially invite all community members to try out Switchain. We have just recently listed KNC onto our instant exchange
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Midas Protocol is now available on Kyber Network
We are honored to welcome Midas Protocol, our 10th reserve on our on-chain liquidity protocol, providing liquidity for the Midas (MAS) token. This is a great milestone, and a testament to Kyber’s commitment to providing liquidity to the ecosystem. https://blog.kyber.network/midas-protocol-is-now-available-on-kyber-network-1244932e33e8
komjhq

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

I just wanted to officially invite all community members to try out Switchain. We have just recently listed KNC onto our instant exchange
if the project will give the same results as the team claims, then among the users of the crypto currency there will always be fans of your idea.
MihailJ

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Ecosystem and Community Update (September)
https://blog.kyber.network/ecosystem-and-community-update-september-6978bb2f91b7

What an eventful month it has been since our last update! We’ve had a marked increase in Kyber integrations and community building. New projects have engaged Kyber on all levels — from simple payment implementations to more complex native integrations. Wallets, online games, DEXs, financial applications and more have chosen to utilize the liquidity protocol for their on-chain atomic token swapping and payment needs. Some of our latest integrations are: Peepeth, ETHIS, Etheremon, Secrypto, KCash, Weswap, bZx.

We are another step closer to making any token usable anytime, anywhere!

These integrations would not have been possible without the support of our community. Many thanks to everyone for attending and contributing to recent community meetups and activities around the world.

We are happy to share some of the key developments that happened over the end of August to September.

kybersh

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

Kyber Network will be at ETH San Francisco!

Kyber is participating in the ETH SF hackathon (super big turnout!) with many other cool projects including Brave, OmiseGo, Circle, Augur, Coinbase, NuCypher, Zilliqa, MakerDAO.

There are interesting bounties to encourage devs to build using Kyber's on-chain liquidity protocol, with up to $11,000 worth of KNC to be won.

Category 1: Themed Bounties
Devs can build applications related to one of these themed bounties, and stand to win $2000 USD worth of KNC tokens (per submission):

a) Collateral Liquidation On-Chain:Using Kyber’s protocol, develop any type of application that incorporates collateral liquidation on-chain.
 b) Off-Chain Virtual Orderbook Relayer: Using Kyber’s protocol, develop any type of relayer application that combines both 0x’s and Kyber’s model.
 c) Integration with MakerDAO’s Collateralized Debt Position (CDP): Develop any type of application that integrates both MakerDAO’s CDP and Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol.
 d) Arbitrage Programs: Using Kyber’s protocol, develop any type of application that takes advantage of market inefficiencies between Kyber and another venue/ platform.

Category 2: Open Category Grand Prize
If you choose to be even more creative and work on your own unique project that integrates Kyber's protocol, you stand to win a higher amount of $3000 USD worth of KNC tokens.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-bounties-for-ethsanfrancisco-5d9c1ac4a7ed
kybersh

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Kyber Network Ecosystem and Community Update (September)

Key Highlights  Smiley

Ecosystem / Integrations
1. Etheremon integrates Kyber's protocol to allow ERC20 Token payments for the first time.
2. Peepeth is using Kyber to allow users to donate using ERC20 Tokens.
3. Conferences like Ethereum Industry Summit (ETHIS) are using Kyber to accept token payments for event tickets.
4. Weswap joins Easwap and Totle in using Kyber to enable atomic token swaps within their exchange platform.
5. bZx, a decentralized margin trading protocol integrates Kyber for on-chain price feeds and instant rebalancing of their crypto portfolio.
6. Kyber welcomes its 10th Reserve - Midas Protocol, providing liquidity for the $MAS token.
7. Secrypto, KCash and Midas Protocol Wallets (on top of MEW, imToken, Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet) are now powered by Kyber; users can swap tokens conveniently without leaving their wallet.

Community / Events
1. Consensus Singapore and Singapore Blockchain Week
2. Blockchain Pioneers Summit
3. Slush Singapore
4. Vietnam Crypto Dialogue
5. Hosted 4 Hanoi Ethereum Meetups - with Zilliqa, Tomochain, Aelf, Traceto.io, Sparrow Exchange, Knowledge Network, Vitalik Buterin,
6. ETHBerlin Hackathon 'Simplifying Decentralized Payments'
7. imToken Meetup
8. ETC Summit - Peace Bridge
9. Kyber x Gnosis Developer Workshop
10. Kyber Developer Meetup in Tokyo

Media Features
1. Coindesk Explains How Kyber Enables Decentralized Payments https://www.coindesk.com/this-dex-is-enabling-payments-in-any-ethereum-token/
2. CNBC Video interview by Ran Neu-Ner
3. Crush Crypto Interviewed Loi at Consensus Singapore
4. Unitimes China AMA with over 600 participants
5. Nuggets News Australia created a MEW + KyberSwap Tutorial

Learn more:
https://blog.kyber.network/ecosystem-and-community-update-september-6978bb2f91b7
kybersh

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Melon funds can now trade on Kyber Network as integration with Kyber's liquidity protocol is complete! 👏🏻

“ Kyber can be seen as an on-chain liquidity provider and integrating it with Melon will allow fund managers to leverage the liquidity provided by Kyber…Swapping assets can be done in a single click. On Kyber, all you need to choose is the asset you want to trade, the amount of that asset you wish to trade and the max price you are willing to pay for that. “

Learn more about what this integration enables here https://medium.com/melonport-blog/kyber-network-melon-3f6bcfa2d328
randythered

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

I think as I always have done with KNC that it is a crypto for the future, nothing drives the price now except the burn rate which is very low but if in a number of years time crypto really takes off and kyber is central to that in terms of enabling token swaps and the spending of any token then the burn rate will increase dramatically and the price will in turn inflate.

gartmah

Activity: 735

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

A Recap of ETHSanFrancisco
What a week the Kyber team had at the San Francisco Blockchain Week!
https://blog.kyber.network/a-recap-of-ethsanfrancisco-d096c321c3e5
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

RobinBot helps recover funds of users from accidentally exposed private keys on GitHub. The ETH is swapped to DAI via Kyber and then lent out to generate interest. The owner can claim his saved funds any time. . Such a cool project by cryptocup_io team
https://devpost.com/software/robinbot
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Kyber Network Bounties For ETH Singapore https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-bounties-for-eth-singapore-4a57e6be2f04

Hi everyone, Kyber is one of the sponsors for the ETH Singapore hackathon, ASEAN’s first Ethereum hackathon, happening from December 7th — 9th!

ETHSanFrancisco was a blast, where we were one of the most integrated protocols in the hackathon. There were a number of projects that built with Kyber’s protocol, where hackers explored how they could use our API for innovative use-cases, such as allowing mining rewards to be divided and paid in the members’ preferred ERC20 token, to enabling short selling to a custom portfolio of ETH and ERC20 tokens. We’re excited to see what hackers can come up with this time round for ETH Singapore!

prabakharras

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

watch the coin perform at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kyber-network
a coin to watch yes as it focuses on more swaps next year
but it goes down, dont be upset as all alts are down too

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

This token is looking a one class project but there is not preference to the most of the investors because The ICO was a little bit of lazy. But, many token holders are wanting to hold this coin for longer time with the hope of millionaire.
NightDream

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Kyber Network: Putting ERC-20 Tokens to Work

What is the main use of ERC-20 tokens as of today? Kyber Network addresses this problem with its on-chain liquidity protocol, which allows decentralized token swaps to be integrated into any application, thus enabling value exchange to be performed seamlessly between all parties in the ecosystem. Using this protocol, developers can build innovative payment flows and applications, including instant token swap services, ERC-20 payments, and financial DApps.

https://medium.com/lumiwallet/kyber-network-putting-erc-20-tokens-to-work-afa2f79ca62

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

So far i've watching Kyber Network they are doing great, have a good partnership and lots good support from other project, Honestly I missed a moment to bought more, will looking forward what the next kind information will published

Guys any prediction how will going in 2019, I mean Kyber Network price will be
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

Kyber Network has a very good development, their team is doing this work seriously in the hope that it can make the Kyber network able to provide the best solutions to a problem and can receive many platforms, hopefully the Kyber network can always grow more than today.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

Kyber Network has a very good development, their team is doing this work seriously in the hope that it can make the Kyber network able to provide the best solutions to a problem and can receive many platforms, hopefully the Kyber network can always grow more than today.
If the kyber network could develop with nice in the future this will really help any problems occurred and experienced some of the platform. This will be a very useful project for future technologies.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Tonisim

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Daonomic Integrates Kyber To Allow Different Tokens To Be Accepted For Token Sales

Daonomic is a project that specializes in launching different types of token sales, managing token issuance, and migrating real-life assets to the blockchain. We are happy to announce their integration with Kyber Network to provide users the option to participate in these token sales using a wide range of tokens. This integration demonstrates our liquidity protocol’s natural fit into such token sale platforms to benefit both the projects and the users. https://blog.kyber.network/daonomic-integrates-kyber-to-allow-different-tokens-to-be-accepted-for-token-sales-7de45708ed50
Kirilp

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

TTC Protocol is now available on Kyber Network

bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:09:50 PM

Melon (MLN) is now available on Kyber Network.

MLN is accessible through @KyberSwap and other platforms that are tapping into our on-chain liquidity protocol.

Learn more: https://t.co/oisSqa3HgW

EustaceBagge

Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:14:36 AM

Kyber has introcuced four new cryptocurrencies to its platform, and they are pretty great. Bibox token, Blox, STATIS EURS, and USD Coin. The last two are stablecoins and therefore very useful when you want to cash out, and retain the value of your crypto. I did the same thing with DAI a short time ago.

EustaceBagge

Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

There are some extremely cool news for Kyber. Swaps between EOS and Ethereum will be possible. Smiley More info at this link: https://blog.kyber.network/waterloo-a-decentralized-practical-bridge-between-eos-and-ethereum-1c230ac65524

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 02:45:56 PM

Kyber Network is Among April's Most Active ERC-20 Dapps - This is what they have been working on: https://www.publish0x.com/santiment-official-blog/heres-what-aprils-most-active-erc-20-dapps-have-been-working-on-xvrlxq

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
BtcMan2009

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:54:13 PM

What an amazing silence in the topic.   Cry 
Artemsv

Merit: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:56:39 AM

HTC EXODUS Integrates Kyber For Decentralized Token Swaps
HTC, a publicly-listed consumer electronics company with more than 20 years of innovation, has integrated Kyber Network’s liquidity protocol into its Zion Vault on EXODUS 1, the first native web 3.0 blockchain phone, allowing users to easily swap between cryptocurrencies in a decentralized manner without leaving the wallet.
https://blog.kyber.network/htc-exodus-integrates-kyber-for-decentralized-token-swaps-8d6415470b38

micalith

Activity: 894

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:38:02 PM

I think the Kyber Network is below at the moment its current value and it might be valued in 2019, but if the price of Bitcoin decrease, Kyber Network can't be valued in the future.
BtcMan2009

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

I have been watching for several weeks, a very beautiful price formation. In general, as usual, working on the situation on the market.  Cry
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:58:53 AM

Trust Wallet launches Multi-DEX with Kyber Network Support

The Kyber Protocol will give all Trust Wallet users more options to instantly trade their assets and tap into a large pool of ERC20 token liquidity.
https://trustwallet.com/blog/trust-wallet-launches-multi-dex-support
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

Trust Wallet launches Multi-DEX with Kyber Network Support

The Kyber Protocol will give all Trust Wallet users more options to instantly trade their assets and tap into a large pool of ERC20 token liquidity.
https://trustwallet.com/blog/trust-wallet-launches-multi-dex-support

I think users mostly using Trust wallet for BEP tokens nowdays (as this is one of wallet which supports BEP). ERC tokens seems not popular anymore.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:42:55 AM

from September 9 to October 21 will be a 6-week KyberDeFi online hackathon to share with developers around the world about the Kyber Network project, the liquidity protocol and token exchange technology
Makleyhill

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

September 30 will attend a special meeting, the blockchain week in Korea, the city of Seoul along with chain link and tezos

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

September 30 will attend a special meeting, the blockchain week in Korea, the city of Seoul along with chain link and tezos

Surely they are planning something for upcoming projects. I believe that these technology businesses will make something big in 2020. This is really good news for me.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:26:52 AM

Cyber ​​will take part in the CryptoTrends2020 event and will tell about what role they play in the liquidity protocol of defi, it will be held on December 8 in Ho Chi Minh City
dreamax25

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

Kyber Network got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week!

Read more: https://coincodex.com/article/6159/top-3-coins-to-watch-dec-2-dec-8/
Silber

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:24:55 AM

What is the Story behind the todays Kyber pump of 25%?
gartmah

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 03:50:57 PM

HTC Exodus announced in its official twitter that they will become partners in providing cryptocurrencies to users, with a decentralized exchanger Kyber Network
https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/cryptocurrency-news/partnerships/kyber-network-htc-exodus-partnership/

Makleyhill

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:54:43 PM

Kyber Network released an update on the project, it reviews how voting is done and how KNC token rates are calculated and rewards are received, understanding of some points and mechanisms in the work of KyberDAO
https://blog.kyber.network/kyberdao-staking-and-voting-overview-70be71ee58f0

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:22:15 AM

Kyber Network Integrates Quant (QNT):
https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/cryptocurrency-news/product-release/kyber-network-integrates-quant-qnt/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Makleyhill

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:10:32 AM

15 report from Kyber Network on the development of the project, in May the largest number of new users with unique addresses was registered, as well as the volume of transactions from the beginning amounted to 1 billion dollars, new partners and many other events https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-ecosystem-report-15-f5c7dca5d713

dreamax25

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:52:37 AM

Kyber Network got ranked as the #1 coin to watch for in June, ranked by CoinCodex!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/8457/top-5-coins-to-watch-in-june/
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:24:26 AM

I've been monitoring Kyber for the past month and it hasn't dissapoint me. The price went up from under $7 till $1.2 today.
sv.alyona

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 09:50:44 AM

smartvalorinc has announced that it will flush its first Kyber Network DeFi coin, now KNC can be bought directly from credit cards or exchanged for other cryptocurrencies

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:42:00 PM

smartvalorinc has announced that it will flush its first Kyber Network DeFi coin, now KNC can be bought directly from credit cards or exchanged for other cryptocurrencies

cyber networks sound very popular lately. many people in groups and forums talk about them. we will see how they can compete and survive in the market. hopefully, more updates will be announced to encourage higher adoption.
Kopiev

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:01:55 AM

UHuobi Exchange writes on its blog about Kyber, Coin, which needs to be monitored and analyzed and analyzed by KNC
https://medium.com/huobi-global/huobi-x-coinmarketcal-a-coin-to-keep-an-eye-on-24a15033a405

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:08:44 AM

Kyber Network (KNC) is currently being talked about a lot, because KNC is one of the old coins that is gaining in popularity again.
You can see the price of KNC on the beginning of 2020 is still there at $ 0.2 and in just 6 months the price shot up to $ 1.2. Very
good investment in KNC, because besides including the top 50 altcoins. KNC has been listed on all popular exchanges, so the quality
of KNC is not in doubt. I am sure by the end of this year the KNC has been able to reach the ATH price of $ 6. Therefore buy KNC
from now on, before the price goes up.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Kopiev

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:43:33 AM

BloXroute Labs online event, Chicago DeFi, will take place July 9th, in which KyberNetwork will take part, the topic of discussion will be decentralized finance https://www.eventbrite.com/e/defi-trading-at-the-networking-layer-tickets-109880712168

elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:08:18 PM

Once Katalyst is launched, KNC holders can stake their tokens on the KyberDAO and govern the protocol by voting on important proposals and parameters, while earning rewards (in ETH) for their efforts.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
G.Belaci

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:30:36 AM

For anyone who invested in Kyber this year made some profit. According to WorldCoinIndex Kyber has gain +500% this year so far.
Kopiev

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 04:56:52 PM

Kyber announced an important technical update for Katalyst and KyberDAO that will be able to solve the liquidity problem in DeFi https://blog.kyber.network/katalyst-and-kyberdao-are-now-live-19ee6a6eb77e

DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:28:01 PM

Once Katalyst is launched, KNC holders can stake their tokens on the KyberDAO and govern the protocol by voting on important proposals and parameters, while earning rewards (in ETH) for their efforts.
Newbie Question: where does the ETH rewards come from from KNC staking? I mean the ETH coins aren't actually being mined right? 
bighobbit

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:22:03 PM

Is any staking pool for KNC?
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:16:30 PM

Kyber has published ecosystem report number 17, which includes all of your events, the launch of CyberdAO, the Catalist update, and more
https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-ecosystem-report-17-32d0d3a2557a

Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:04:12 AM

Summing up the KyberDAO event teleconference that took place on September 3, 2020, at which the new Katalyst functionality was discussed, and the development progress of KyberDAO https://blog.kyber.network/recap-kyberdao-community-call-1-2cb5f6b50132

pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 08:28:59 PM

The Sandbox (SAND) is now available on Kyber Network:
https://blog.kyber.network/the-sandbox-sand-is-now-available-on-kyber-network-f4d1f2b524e3

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:30:59 PM

I invested in Kyber Network since mid-2019, I bought Kyber Network at prices $ 0.2. Then in August 2020 the price of the Kyber Network
pump and I sold it immediately at a price of $ 1.5. I am very happy to be able to make a sizeable profit from the Kyber Network. Now the
price of the Kyber Network is getting lower, the price is now at $ 0.8. I think if you want to invest in the Kyber Network, you can wait for
the price to fall again until it reaches a price of $ 0.2 again. That's a good price to buy Kyber Network, in order to get optimal profit.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:59:07 PM

(...)

I don't think it would be a good idea to wait for the price to fall back to those prices because you would be making the market work so hard  to reach your expected targets. Don't forget it has to pass through several support levels to get to $0.2. At the very least, It would be a nice idea to make some small ladder buys and average down. Then you increase your buy amount as the price goes down lower. This way, you won't miss out on any opportunities because right now, the market might breakout of the current correction and KNC might go above $1 and stay above that price level till the end of the year.

I will start buying KNC anywhere between $0.7 to $0.2.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
gartmah

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:19:58 AM

An interview with Denise Omer where answers to various interesting questions about Kyber Network were received

https://lbry.tv/@ScottCBusiness:4/Interviewing-Deniz-Omer-From-Kyber-Network-1:7
claire_lovely

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 08:12:20 AM

It looks like a great project, I still have more reading to do to see how it differs from Uniswap and Maker.

I've been considering getting an ETC wallet to test out KyberSwap.

KYC Free betting on Stake. (https://stake.com/?c=447e669764)
Discord: Claire Lovely#4135 | Always buying BTC
gartmah

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:38:45 AM

The Kyber team in the last post on the blog explained how the FPR works, the price reserves of the reserve system, how market makers can profit from this https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-fed-price-reserve-fpr-on-chain-market-making-for-professionals-7fea29ceac6c
sv.alyona

Merit: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:59:56 AM

Blog article on how KyberPRO is the only professional platform on which you can create your own markets on the blockchain

https://blog.kyber.network/kyberpro-the-only-professional-framework-for-on-chain-market-making-d69ca74942b2

lonerangerh

A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:51:39 PM

$ID IS OFFICIALLY LISTED!

You can start buying $ID on KyberSwap!

Buy $ID now: https://kyberswap.com/swap/usdt-id

https://twitter.com/KyberSwap/status/1358782866037952517

Dalib

Activity: 462

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:34:53 AM

Kyber Ecosystem Report January 2021

The new dynamic automated market maker (DMM) is also a first in DeFi with its combination of programmable curves and dynamic volume-based fees and will bring improvements in capital efficiency and impermanent loss. As has been long requested by our community, it will also be completely permissionless.

More details: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-ecosystem-report-january-2021-424d8010940d

NotHatinJustTrollin

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 07:30:36 PM

Kyber Dynamic Market Maker (DMM) protocol https://bit.ly/3zfz5Gp is a next-gen AMM designed to maximise the use of capital by optimising fees and enabling extremely high capital efficiency for liquidity providers.

Watch the explainer: https://bit.ly/3guzuvU

Build with Kyber DMM https://bit.ly/3zfz5Gp at HackMoney @ETHGlobal, a 3-week online DeFi hackathon. Join 1000+ engineers, designers, and creators in building on DeFi!

Register now: https://defi.ethglobal.co

argakiig

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 05:00:52 PM

Kyber Partners with Polygon to Enhance DeFi Liquidity

Following the approval of KIP-9 by KyberDAO, we are excited to share that the Kyber DMM (Dynamic Market Maker), a new protocol in Kyber’s liquidity hub, will be deployed on the Polygon network on 30th June.

This is coupled with the launch of ‘Rainmaker’ — our very first liquidity mining program on Polygon and Ethereum with an estimated $30M in rewards!

Read more: https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-partners-with-polygon-to-enhance-defi-liquidity-31d3b9769b03

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 10:13:36 PM

Calling all DeFi liquidity providers!

🌧Rainmaker, Kyber DMM protocol's very first liquidity mining program, is now LIVE!

~$25M will be distributed to liquidity providers for eligible pools on Ethereum and @0xPolygon!

Learn more: https://bit.ly/369aO7j

Visit Kyber DMM's new Yield page now: https://dmm.exchange/#/farms to view the eligible amplified pools on Ethereum or Polygon (depending on which network you're on).

Stake LP tokens to earn $KNC and $MATIC rewards!

Details: https://bit.ly/369aO7j

tnyldzerdm60

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 05:03:42 PM

Due to the declines in altcoins for the last 3 months, people had to hold the tokens they bought. Cannot sell due to serious damage. Therefore, I do not think that the purchase volumes in new coins will exceed the market.

I wish good luck to the investors.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: