Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyber Network  (Read 13861 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manumartinb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

https://i.gyazo.com/28780286a27471f746969182b5446dce.png

Its already on Binance so.. Bithumb should not give that pump.. I think its fot the 30th event.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.
I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Yes, i think KNC still has some room to grow. I believe in DEX projects, such as KNC, AST etc, which are good for crypto industry in general, as soon as they bring, aside with fast and easy exchanges, fast adoption of differant currencies. I'm enjoying my user experiance on Kyber Network as well so far.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.

You are probably not lucky or your strategy is not very good. As i mentioned i strongly believe in this project. i've bought the first bag of KNC in the middle of january, which went out to be awful deal, and then was lowing the average price in the middle of march. i still have loss in $ for my first buy but almost x2 in $ for the whole bag and +30%, +120% for jan and march boughts in eth at the moment.

Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

You need patience. I bought my first KNC around 3.3$ and then another time at 1.8$, the next time at 1.3$ and the last time at 1.1$, so I have now an average price of 1.6$. I will keep KNC for longterm, because I believe in it. Everybody is talking about bringing the whole economy on blockchain, but I think that`s exaggerate. The first thing that really make sense to put on the blockchain is the blockchain infrastruktur it self - like decentralize crypto exchanges. KNC also have a strong Team and Vitalik as an Adviser. That's why I believe in KNC.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Wait for the official launch of the exchange and then see the magic. I'm sure kyber Network tokens value will increase because they use trading fees as collect and burn the tokens. Frequent burning raises the price.

Blah blah
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

I heard recommendation of buying Kyber Network and after a few days there was a tremendous growth, like +50% in couple of days. Unfortunately I didn't follow that recommendation but I pay attention to this project and hope it will rise
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Kyber Network introduced the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO): a decentralised platform for participating in ICOs: 'for both businesses and end-users'. Also, rebranding is planned for June 2018.
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Meanwhile, Kyber Network is announcing one more listing, Digix Gold (DGX) this time. DGX is tokenising gold on the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin to the ecosystem. I like Kyber is adding coins on the exchange almost every couple days, it will certainly help to increase daily volumes.

forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

Ledger Nano S keeps freezing when I try to confirm a trade on Kyber

Sometimes it works, but it is really frustrating to have to keep trying. Any idea why? The nano S works well on other sites.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Kyber Network is well developed. the team has a lot of partnerships. icon announced a partnership recently , I think this year will be successful for the team, actively watching you
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Is Kyber Network an Utility, Security or Equity Token?
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

Another good news for KNC: it has been listed on Bitfinex today, although only deposits are available so far.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I strongly believe it can go the Monero way. Slow and steady first few years, and then erupts later. This is one of my log term hodls.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

So nice that a lot of people believe in Kyber Network. I'm not going to sell before the end of the year for sure.

imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

the whole market is falling and the kyber network is standing still, even growing slightly.
 Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.
The project concludes a lot of partnerships with other cool projects, so I count on its growth this year
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

tokens will start selling exchangers https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH
As soon as the token hits a large exchange, we will see a flight to the moon 

https://blog.kyber.network

p.s -sorry for my bad english)

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Kyber Network is an Ethereum-based protocol that allows the “instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity.”
Other than an exchange, Kyber Network is used as a medium to transfer tokens from person to person. This is great for p2p transfers as well as ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: