Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39204 times)
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:49:04 AM

Hi! This is a unique model of using tokens, as I know. I see great potential for the development of your project.
I'm sure the team will cope with the task.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

A worthy project. Do you have a bounty program? Thanks for the answer.
luxiphe

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

DreamTeam vs Unikoingold vs Enjin Coin
Which better?
DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

MLG and Keynote CEOs Join the Advisory Board of DreamTeam, the World’s First Esports and Gaming Recruitment and Management Platform! Follow the link for the full press release: http://bit.ly/2heCK40

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:11 AM

ICOcritic.org has reviewed the project. Looks like a great project, best investment potential so far. Good luck guys!

https://icocritic.org/ico/dreamteam-ico-review/
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:15:00 PM

Woooaaaah! 15K users have signed up for the DreamTeam Beta in less than two weeks since its launch! We warmly welcome everyone to become early adopters and enjoy the benefits of joining or creating and managing your esports team!

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

How will Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain force Esports to the next level? Get answers to this question in a new guest post on Forbes. N.B. DreamTeam takes a major role in addressing this issue Smiley Follow the link for the article: http://bit.ly/2ycC8z5

ICOadvert

Activity: 68

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

DreamTeam ICO is listed at ICOadvert.com

https://icoadvert.com/dreamteam-pre-ico/

Please, follow us on Twitter & Facebook & Bitcointalk

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:54:50 PM

ICOcritic.org has reviewed the project. Looks like a great project, best investment potential so far. Good luck guys!

Hey smartJEV, thanks for the support!

smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

Hey smartJEV, thanks for the support!

You're welcome, really good looking project. Very nice site and docs graphics.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

A worthy project. Do you have a bounty program? Thanks for the answer.

Hi there! We do offer discounts:
During the pre-sale phase - 7%
During the crowd sale day 1 - 5%, day 2 - 3%

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

Hi! This is a unique model of using tokens, as I know. I see great potential for the development of your project.
I'm sure the team will cope with the task.

Hey, Basion, thanks for the support! We'll keep you updated on how things are going!

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

Many players from dota2 will waiting for yr project. We saw your advertising, its too long and you should make it lil bit easer to understanding.
You can make it much interesting cuz your indastries is computing games!!!! Give some freedom for imagination.

Hey Neuroseed, thanks for the feedback! We'll definitely keep improving these things! Can you tell us what part of our video you didn't understand?

Cheers!

Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:35 PM

Social bounty program twitter, facebook ... will be? Thanks...
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

almost unnoticed. more than 1 month. and few people care about. You have to do something. If you want to create a bounty program. and need a manager. Please contact me. thank you
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

DreamTeam, the world’s first esports and gaming recruitment and management network for amateur, novice and pro teams, carried over the date of the DreamTeam Token Sale to December and changed the overall cap to $45M. With the goal of compensating for the delay, DreamTeam has boosted the Presale and Sale bonuses up to 15% for potential investors. Get more info in our latest press release: http://bit.ly/2hqDovh

Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:07:30 PM

If you need a Russian translation, I'd like to reserve it Wink

Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

almost unnoticed. more than 1 month. and few people care about. You have to do something. If you want to create a bounty program. and need a manager. Please contact me. thank you
And please contact me once the bounty campain starts, so I can join.
I can also do dutch translations if requisted
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

I might be wrong here but I think they said they are not planning to run any bounty campaign for the project.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:09 PM

I might be wrong here but I think they said they are not planning to run any bounty campaign for the project.
did they state why?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: