Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39204 times)
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:14 AM

Hello. The current situation with the transfer market in DotA2 can not exactly be called stable. Will you take any specific measures to develop a unified system of rules for the transition?

Totally agree with you. I think that there will be no progress until the organizations themselves are gathered to agree on all the nuances and solve the issue together.
So the platform is much easier to transfer the player from one team to another. One exposes it for sale, the second pays the amount of tokens, the transition is made. What is the problem?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

Hello. The current situation with the transfer market in DotA2 can not exactly be called stable. Will you take any specific measures to develop a unified system of rules for the transition?

Totally agree with you. I think that there will be no progress until the organizations themselves are gathered to agree on all the nuances and solve the issue together.
So the platform is much easier to transfer the player from one team to another. One exposes it for sale, the second pays the amount of tokens, the transition is made. What is the problem?
The problem can arise in the separation of media rights for this player. For example, he is already involved in several promo-former organizations, how to be in this case?
devilini

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

The problem can arise in the separation of media rights for this player. For example, he is already involved in several promo-former organizations, how to be in this case?

Also, as everyone now does in e-sports. You make your own promo materials exclusively with players who are loyal to your organization. This is not a problem at all, and if you took a deeper look at this issue, doubts would have left you.
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

Hello. How many days left before the public ICO?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Hello. How many days left before the public ICO?
Less than two days, but I advise you to subscribe to the newsletter in order not to miss the start
DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:30:15 AM

Dear Investors, we have less than 2 days left until the Presale start! Go ahead and help us change the esports for the best! https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

Good afternoon. You are going to somehow combine in the platform analysis tools for different games, among them there are similar ones, but there are also those that are radically different. How do you present a universal solution that satisfies all sides?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

Good afternoon. You are going to somehow combine in the platform analysis tools for different games, among them there are similar ones, but there are also those that are radically different. How do you present a universal solution that satisfies all sides?
The universal solution simply does not exist. Therefore, for each game will be developed their own unique tools. Everything is simple and logical. Otherwise, how are you going to combine shooters and MOBA?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

The universal solution simply does not exist. Therefore, for each game will be developed their own unique tools. Everything is simple and logical. Otherwise, how are you going to combine shooters and MOBA?

And I heard that on the platform first will appear DotA2, then already LoL, and shooters will follow them. So CS: GO players will have to wait?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

And I heard that on the platform first will appear DotA2, then already LoL, and shooters will follow them. So CS: GO players will have to wait?
I do not know where you heard this, but CS: GO will appear on the platform as the first, MOBA-games will only follow it. I think this decision is incredibly logical, in view of the fact that finding players in shooters is much easier.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

I do not know where you heard this, but CS: GO will appear on the platform as the first, MOBA-games will only follow it. I think this decision is incredibly logical, in view of the fact that finding players in shooters is much easier.

There are several classes in shooters, but there are not so many heroes used in different positions. At the dawn of the project you need to do something less complex, attract the audience, and only then think about expanding. I think that all the holders of the tokens will support me.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

Will there be a lower rating limit on your platform, in which you can not try to get into the team? This will help to weed out obvious amators.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Hello. Will I get tokens if I spend more than 80 hours a week in the game? I think you should reward active players.
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

Good afternoon. How many players are your servers calculated for? Delays at the launch of the platform will negatively affect the image.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

Good afternoon. How much do you plan to raise in the first round of the ICO?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:44:41 AM

As far as I remember, the platform is aimed at collecting $ 2 million.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

Hello. Overall hard cap is set at $45.000.000. Minimum goal for first round is $2,000,000. The hardcap of the first tokensale is $6,000.000 (both pre-sale#1 and tokensale#1).
You may check more details in our white paper by the link below - https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

Good afternoon. How many players are your servers calculated for? Delays at the launch of the platform will negatively affect the image.

Hello, thanks for your question. DreamTeam has already over 50K active users with more signing up every minute.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

Only one day left before the @DreamTeamGG Token Presale start! Make it in time to partake in the greatest Token Sale in Esports and Gaming history and get a 15% bonus. https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale 

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:39:12 PM

We are glad to announce that SK Gaming and DreamTeam signed a partnership agreement. SK Gaming is a professional esports organization whose CS:GO team is ranked #1 in the world in 2017. This partnership will be beneficial to the DreamTeam platform development and the whole esports ecosystem. The complete press release can be found here: http://bit.ly/2zVa1Fr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: