Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39204 times)
bittcrypt

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

Good afternoon. Don’t you afraid that on track as cybersport teams will steadily raise, the interest itself to them will fade away? If we put it in economic terms – demand will significantly outstrip supply?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Good afternoon. Don’t you afraid that on track as cybersport teams will steadily raise, the interest itself to them will fade away? If we put it in economic terms – demand will significantly outstrip supply?
It seems you can’t even imagine a number of teams existing today. The point is that teams which are not supported by famous organizations stay hidden to publicity and can’t develop effectively their fan base. Dream Team will provide them with such an opportunity.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

It seems you can’t even imagine a number of teams existing today. The point is that teams which are not supported by famous organizations stay hidden to publicity and can’t develop effectively their fan base. Dream Team will provide them with such an opportunity.
But still, most of teams will stay out.  Spectators just can’t be interested in all the matches so some teams will be monetized worse.
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

But still, most of teams will stay out.  Spectators just can’t be interested in all the matches so some teams will be monetized worse.
I want to use football as an example, especially the fourth and the fifth English league divisions. In the one hand, no one should know anything about them at all, on the other - in the cup matches with them there are teams of the Premier League, as well as the stadiums are full.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

I want to use football as an example, especially the fourth and the fifth English league divisions. In the one hand, no one should know anything about them at all, on the other - in the cup matches with them there are teams of the Premier League, as well as the stadiums are full.
But still, a similar example of cup confrontations is unlikely to be viewed from point of view of cybersports. How can we make giants play with newcomers?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

Who will act as a party that provides guarantees when concluding contracts between the gamers and organizations on your platform?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

But still, a similar example of cup confrontations is unlikely to be viewed from point of view of cybersports. How can we make giants play with newcomers?
Platform allows you to search for competitors for training, so, I guess, there will be an opportunity to conduct small show-tournaments, in which profs will fight against several amateur teams. For the last ones it will be invaluable experience.
Mikhail007

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:51:46 PM

good pj. good luck
DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Less than 3 hours left until the DreamTeam Token Presale start! Invest in the biggest Esports ICO today! http://bit.ly/2zXalDv

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

We are glad to announce the successful start of the DreamTeam Token Presale! Smiley Please be aware that invitation-link with Presale details will be sent to your email. If you applied for Token Presale in advance, don’t forget to check your email box and become a part of the biggest Esports ICO! https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Hi. As far as I know, teams can raise funds on your platform. How do your users will be protected from fraud?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

Hi. As far as I know, teams can raise funds on your platform. How do your users will be protected from fraud?

You have a favorite team, they have hard times and you help them financially. What fraudulent activity can be discussed?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

You have a favorite team, they have hard times and you help them financially. What fraudulent activity can be discussed?

I can’t agree more. The main difference from the usual crowdfunding that you get nothing in return. In other words, the team needs to carry out the transfer of a cool player, you help them, and get better play from your favorites.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:07 AM

I can’t agree more. The main difference from the usual crowdfunding that you get nothing in return. In other words, the team needs to carry out the transfer of a cool player, you help them, and get better play from your favorites.
Yes, indeed, hardly eSports team will collect money for something that is not aimed at improving the quality of their game. By the way, I have noticed that the fans get a real opportunity to influence the decisions of management as a result.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

Yes, indeed, hardly eSports team will collect money for something that is not aimed at improving the quality of their game. By the way, I have noticed that the fans get a real opportunity to influence the decisions of management as a result.

I think it would be fair, if the most generous patrons were supplied with branded t-shirts with players’ autographs. Will this opportunity be provided on DreamTeam?
matthewtalbot

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

Hi. I suddenly became interested, whether you'll aim to attract sponsors associated with the cyber industry, or the coverage will be wider?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

Hi. I suddenly became interested, whether you'll aim to attract sponsors associated with the cyber industry, or the coverage will be wider?
Today, almost all big companies promote their product through all available channels. It seems to me that strict thematic division has remained far in the past.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:05:20 AM

Today, almost all big companies promote their product through all available channels. It seems to me that strict thematic division has remained far in the past.
However, I don't think chocolate makers, for example, will be interested in their products being advertised by professional cybersportsmen.
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:08:02 AM

However, I don't think chocolate makers, for example, will be interested in their products being advertised by professional cybersportsmen.
In spare time – read about how marketers in Korea attract professional cybersportsmen to advertise all that your heart desires. Audience growth is directly dependent on the products available for advertising.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:22:50 AM

I do not completely understand the difference between pre-ICO and the first round of public sales. Token’s rates are the same, aren’t they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: