Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:36:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39204 times)
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

That’s the first time I’ve discovered a service like DreamTeam. I’m not too fond of games, but the platform got me curious, because it uses almost scientific approach to work in the gaming industry. So many indicators and statistics! Will such analytics be connected with other gaming platforms?
Hello! You made a good point that these services are already well developed, so there is no point to connect it to third-party platforms. Moreover, they can’t invent something fundamentally new. DreamTeam has plans for its own global development.
Well. I’ve found out about the project thanks to this information. I think it might help in promoting the project.
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

A recruitment platform will be nice for the esports industry. The esports market is growing with loads of potential and coupling it with the blockchain tech and smart contracts look like a win. There's loads of potential in this and I hope it can be fulfiled.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

That’s the first time I’ve discovered a service like DreamTeam. I’m not too fond of games, but the platform got me curious, because it uses almost scientific approach to work in the gaming industry. So many indicators and statistics! Will such analytics be connected with other gaming platforms?
Hello! You made a good point that these services are already well developed, so there is no point to connect it to third-party platforms. Moreover, they can’t invent something fundamentally new. DreamTeam has plans for its own global development.
Well. I’ve found out about the project thanks to this information. I think it might help in promoting the project.
As DreamTeam adds games and enters new markets, the popularity of this platform will be significantly higher than other similar ones. Do not forget about the strategic advantage – the blockchain.
holland35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

As DreamTeam adds games and enters new markets, the popularity of this platform will be significantly higher than other similar ones. Do not forget about the strategic advantage – the blockchain.
How wide are these plans?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

Europe and Asia already use and work with DreamTeam. The markets of North America are going to be next. Now the process of signing agreements with partners is in full swing, the road map is being filled with recent events.
holland35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Europe and Asia already use and work with DreamTeam. The markets of North America are going to be next. Now the process of signing agreements with partners is in full swing, the road map is being filled with recent events.
What is so attractive about North America?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

What is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

What is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?
In your case it is 0.01 Eth!
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

How will you work with people who have several accounts? Is it possible to track those who interfere with the game?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

Will the player's rating be a key indicator of his “life” on the platform? Isn’t it possible to achieve good results without forming a rating?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Your strategy is based on a growing popularity of eSports. What pace of development is expected? Is there a B plan just in case?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

Hi everyone! Frankly speaking, I havent been following the project for a long time and I’m surprised by the progress made during my absence. League of Legends has appeared, CS:GO community is developing actively.. Are the things going according to the plan?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Hi everyone! Frankly speaking, I havent been following the project for a long time and I’m surprised by the progress made during my absence. League of Legends has appeared, CS:GO community is developing actively.. Are the things going according to the plan?
I dunno how long havent u been following the project, but positive news do appear constantly.  The main recent news is, of course, tha launch of  League of Legends https://twitter.com/DreamTeamGG/status/984104877939978240   
momo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I dunno how long havent u been following the project, but positive news do appear constantly.  The main recent news is, of course, tha launch of  League of Legends https://twitter.com/DreamTeamGG/status/984104877939978240   
What else has happen during the last month?   
shara

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

The second stage of the token sale is live now, the first one was finished with the result that had been planned. The development goes in accordance with the plans of project managers. In addition, the team strengthens due to new members.
momo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

The second stage of the token sale is live now, the first one was finished with the result that had been planned. The development goes in accordance with the plans of project managers. In addition, the team strengthens due to new members.
Fundraising and, consequently, future plans aren’t in danger, right?
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

Your strategy is based on a growing popularity of eSports. What pace of development is expected? Is there a B plan just in case?

as we know that esport will still continue to grow
I think it would be nice if dreamteam stay focused on their project plan.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Chinese eSports market looks very cool. Does the platform have partners in this direction? Or representation?
shara

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

It’s okay! There’re 18 or 19 days until the end of the second stage, and more than a half of the amount planned is already collected. I think that everything will go according to the plan. Consequently, we will see the project development, as it’s specified in the road map.
momo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

It’s okay! There’re 18 or 19 days until the end of the second stage, and more than a half of the amount planned is already collected. I think that everything will go according to the plan. Consequently, we will see the project development, as it’s specified in the road map.
Can u say which big investors have invested in the project? Are there any?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: