Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform  (Read 39204 times)
DreamTeamGG (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

The e-sports industry's block chain project has always been liked by investors. The DreamTeam coin project has great room for development. The project team should continue to increase publicity.
Hello!
Thanks a lot for support. We are working on increasing our perfomance.

DreamTeam - Infrastructure Platform and Payment Gateway for Esports and Gaming.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
icoresearch

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

DreamTeam is ran by professionals. A lot of people chattering about the delay in listing, however, I think there is a solid reason behind it. SEC would consider you as a speculation token if you care too much about listing but not about the real platform development.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

DreamTeam is ran by professionals. A lot of people chattering about the delay in listing, however, I think there is a solid reason behind it. SEC would consider you as a speculation token if you care too much about listing but not about the real platform development.
Hello! Yes, we agree with you. However top-tier exchanges are currently reviewing our documents as DreamTeam continues to negotiate to be listed as soon as possible. Thank you for your post.

DreamTeam is the ultimate teambuilding and skill-growing platform that solves problems for hundreds of millions of gamers who want to find teammates, improve skills, manage teams, and earn money. And with the unlocking of blockchain and smart contract technologies, DreamTeam is building a one-of-a-kind payment gateway for players, teams, tournaments, and sponsors.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

The #DreamTeamToken (DREAM), the token of #esports, has many reasons for it to be exceptional.
👉https://dt.gg/sEzq3qg  - read about why in the latest article by our Top #Blockchain Pro at DreamTeam.
https://twitter.com/DreamTeam_Token/status/1027488753743552512
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Esports BAR events branching out to Korea is an amazing opportunity for international esports brands like DreamTeam.
👉https://dt.gg/1XKBkCh - get to know more about DreamTeam CEO & Co-Founder participation in the Esports BAR Summit.
This invitation-only event brought together 50 key esports industry leaders that shared their ideas and discussed the outstanding prospects of the Asian esports market.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

The legendary Fnatic, one of the largest and most well-known esports brands in history, has become a partner of DreamTeam!
😎We are proud to have such a strong esports organization join us!
Now all esports enthusiasts can find aspiration and have direct contact with the Fnatic CS:GO and LoL teams on the DreamTeam platform.

Visit the Fnatic CS:GO team page by clicking ▶https://dt.gg/378qS2O or visit the Fnatic LoL team page by clicking ▶https://dt.gg/8fInjwS

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

🏆DreamTeam is in the news again!
👉https://dt.gg/Yf6D7Hi - read the latest article by the The Esports Observer on the DreamTeam partnership with Fnatic and about the prospects of the deal and benefits for the whole esports community.

Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

DreamTeam will become a sort of a practice ground for casual players to start their professional career. There are not many similar places, yet there are a lot of players that would like to try professional gaming, form their own teams and participate in big tournaments for big prizes.
DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

DreamTeam will become a sort of a practice ground for casual players to start their professional career. There are not many similar places, yet there are a lot of players that would like to try professional gaming, form their own teams and participate in big tournaments for big prizes.

Yes, you're right. We want to become a one-stop place for gamers and satisfy all their gaming needs.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

DreamTeam sponsors the Faceit CS:GO Major: London 2018 — https://dt.gg/e4kMj5x
This is the most illustrious event in CS:GO where FACEIT welcomes over 10,000 fans and millions of viewers around the world to the SSE Arena, Wembley.

DreamTeamGG (OP)

DreamTeam Token

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 05:40:47 AM by DreamTeamGG

😎Invest in Blockchain noted the DreamTeam project among the “5 Of The Most Anticipated Blockchain Projects Right Now”: 👉https://bit.ly/2NjDvUa
Read the article to get to know the amazing prospects of esports and blockchain.

agentsmithh

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

When will I receive my coins on the wallet I've mentioned in the account settings?
kalstormblessed

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

Top-tier exchanges are currently reviewing our documents as DreamTeam continues to negotiate to be listed as soon as possible. However, exchange policy updates, that have been made since our initial 2017 ICO plans, have greatly extended the listing processing time namely because:
1.  The sheer number of ICOs
2.  A surge in fraudulent ICOs
3.  The increased scrutiny that each coin goes through

We apologize for the delay and will continue to provide as much information as we can in order to alleviate any of your concerns.
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Top-tier exchanges are currently reviewing our documents as DreamTeam continues to negotiate to be listed as soon as possible. However, exchange policy updates, that have been made since our initial 2017 ICO plans, have greatly extended the listing processing time namely because:
1.  The sheer number of ICOs
2.  A surge in fraudulent ICOs
3.  The increased scrutiny that each coin goes through

We apologize for the delay and will continue to provide as much information as we can in order to alleviate any of your concerns.
the problem with this message is that it isn't true. You've made a strategic decision not to be listed on an exchange just yet and you have decided to missinform your most important community, your investors. This is a great project with a very professional team behind it, but keep telling us a lie doesn't help. Why can't you just be streaight and say, "guys, we want to liquidate some of our holdings and this market would crash the price so we decided to stay away for now and will be listed in the next bull run." Or something like that. Texting the same message all over again for the last two month is not only dumb, it's disrespectful.
msninen

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

the project is not discussed, and I do not worry about losing the money I invested, I only refer to the lack of communication. it's just that
msfiven

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

i just cant read more and more when exchange just chill out and wait if u invested money u cant lose u are an idiot thats my opinion ....
msninem

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

I also trust in dream team. We should wait for them to building the project before exchange listings.
If we are not strong enough, the price will dump and all of us would lose money !
msninel

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

I also trust in dream team. We should wait for them to building the project before exchange listings.
If we are not strong enough, the price will dump and all of us would lose money !
They eat our money slowly.. do u think they will use their own money to pay their bills no way..our money will goes slowly till empty
GarethBarry

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

I think we deserve a little more information about when it will be listed and what exchange, I do not doubt the project, but I doubt how information is handled with the people who believed and believe in the project. The announced was not fulfilled. Several months have passed since the first stage where many of us have invested
Gunny90

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

I think we deserve a little more information about when it will be listed and what exchange, I do not doubt the project, but I doubt how information is handled with the people who believed and believe in the project. The announced was not fulfilled. Several months have passed since the first stage where many of us have invested
I'd rather they not release the token till next year TBH. If it gets released at any time this year you will lose on your investment 100%. You are right about the communication.
Luckily they're some VCs involved, and trust me they want their investment more than you do. Also, do we know who the VCs are? If not...hmm...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: