Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:06:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MODEX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - Designed For Blockchain Development  (Read 36786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Support-Modex

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:11 PM

How long is the pre sale and when is the main token sale?
There is no countdown or widget to check how much money has been invested.
The presale will run for about 12 days. I don't know when is the presale started. For now, the sale is in private. You can buy modex tokens using fiat money (correct me if I'm wrong).

I have a question in Initial Coin Offering, how long will the modex be? For reading about the presale and ICO, presale stage will run for 12 days, ICO stage 1-3 will run about 30 days. We're in the stage of private sale, as you've said the project will end mid of December or before if the ICO is a success. Very confusing! Sorry for asking these questions.

Yes, I am also confused on the details of presale and formal ICO stage. I think the dev team are still making decisions about that. And what can we do now is waiting.

We do apologize for the confusion, we just cannot set a date on main sale yet. We are very busy working on the alpha.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

Are you a developer? #Modex helps you get paid for your #blockchain development skills. Sign up on our platform to find out more:
___
https://www.modex.tech/dev.php
___
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:10:21 PM

The presale will run for about 12 days. I don't know when is the presale started. For now, the sale is in private. You can buy modex tokens using fiat money (correct me if I'm wrong).

I have a question in Initial Coin Offering, how long will the modex be? For reading about the presale and ICO, presale stage will run for 12 days, ICO stage 1-3 will run about 30 days. We're in the stage of private sale, as you've said the project will end mid of December or before if the ICO is a success. Very confusing! Sorry for asking these questions.

Yes, I am also confused on the details of presale and formal ICO stage. I think the dev team are still making decisions about that. And what can we do now is waiting.

We do apologize for the confusion, we just cannot set a date on main sale yet. We are very busy working on the alpha.
I hope you can fix it soon but by the way, thank you for your hard work to make your project become successful. Goodluck to all Modex Team. I believe in your cleverness and capability to do it and to make it. I will support your project until the end.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

The blockchain industry is still struggling to get off the ground. What do you believe are the main challenges for blockchain technology adoption? #Modex #Blockchain #SmartContracts #Marketplace #Disruption #Decentralise
___
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:53 AM

i am waititng for alpha version be released ,i can take part in cr0wnd - sale . dev keep your hard work.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

i am waititng for alpha version be released ,i can take part in cr0wnd - sale . dev keep your hard work.
how is the pre-ico going? i think its a good project, i wonder whether the pre-sale sell out quickly or not
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

i ask myself the same question. You are very active but now, nobody knows what it happens.

Thanks !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:31 PM

A message from the Founder and CEO of Modex:

Hey Folks..

Mihai here.. CEO of Modex ! Great to have you onboard and thanks for joining us on this journey.

We have come a long way in the last 2 years. Needless to say, it's been a rollercoaster journey and I am really excited about the coming months and years.

The private pre-sale of our Initial Coin Offering is the next major step in our journey in bringing this project to the masses and starting to engage and get the tools and platform to the developers who we want to deliver for and are already signing up.

I would love to get to know you personally and answer any of your questions about this project. Please join our Telegram Group via the link below where you will find me and the whole team. We love interacting with everyone and having a bit of fun Smiley

Mihai
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

A message from the Founder and CEO of Modex:

Hey Folks..

Mihai here.. CEO of Modex ! Great to have you onboard and thanks for joining us on this journey.

We have come a long way in the last 2 years. Needless to say, it's been a rollercoaster journey and I am really excited about the coming months and years.

The private pre-sale of our Initial Coin Offering is the next major step in our journey in bringing this project to the masses and starting to engage and get the tools and platform to the developers who we want to deliver for and are already signing up.

I would love to get to know you personally and answer any of your questions about this project. Please join our Telegram Group via the link below where you will find me and the whole team. We love interacting with everyone and having a bit of fun Smiley

Mihai
Telegram is a good way for communication, but some important messages will be covered by a lot of discussion. So I think these information should be posted here, just as the OP did.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:48 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:51:40 PM by ilovefeetsmell

i ask myself the same question. You are very active but now, nobody knows what it happens.

Thanks !
Just wait for the update and news about the ICO, everything is under control so be worried. The team is so busy with doing their job. Just stay and relax and believe in their project.

█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:38 AM

the bounty of Modex seems ended, how is the ico going? did it raise enough money for the next step to develop this project?

Support-Modex

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

the bounty of Modex seems ended, how is the ico going? did it raise enough money for the next step to develop this project?

Currently it is in Private Pre-Sale.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:48 PM

"We want to think that we are decentralising creativity in this space, because you get a 16-year-old Ukrainian developer with a fantastic idea – somebody that spent the last year studying solidity and smart contracts, just because he’s passionate about it. Who’s going to hire him?"
___
https://thefintechtimes.com/building-block-store/
___
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

Modex Exploring the future of blockchain and the sharing economy d10e. #d10e #Bucharest #Blockchain
___
https://www.facebook.com/modex.tech.team/photos/pcb.299854733856791/299852773856987/?type=3&theater
goldminerperm

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

Marketplaces are developing very well in the field of crypto-currency. As will be with this project, we will see in the near future. But there was never a better time to implement such projects.

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

interesting project, smart contract have a huge demand as the blockchain develops fast, i would like to put an eye on it, does the pre-sale begin?

Support-Modex

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

interesting project, smart contract have a huge demand as the blockchain develops fast, i would like to put an eye on it, does the pre-sale begin?

The private presale is now live. I will send you a PM.
Support-Modex

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

"The Modex marketplace we've created is an enabler, but it also allows people to express themselves. It allows millions of developers from around the world to connect with top companies, startups or with other bright entrepreneurs and come together in a strong marketplace that generates more data and becomes an ecosystem." - Mihai Ivascu, CEO Modex

https://youtu.be/pbbaAyrNNGk
francisbarnett

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

I will wait for the future of this token. Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ? What will be its use and initial value per token?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

"The Modex marketplace we've created is an enabler, but it also allows people to express themselves. It allows millions of developers from around the world to connect with top companies, startups or with other bright entrepreneurs and come together in a strong marketplace that generates more data and becomes an ecosystem." - Mihai Ivascu, CEO Modex

https://youtu.be/pbbaAyrNNGk
It is not so easy for developers to startup. There are many unsure situations and difficulties in front of them. That is also why most of them can not survive finally. So I hope the modex to be a good answer.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: