Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the current Mysterium spike pump or pre-pump?  (Read 1318 times)
CryptoSerenity (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

The price of Mysterium (decentralized VPN project token) started increasing yesterday along with the trading volume, reaching almost +50% at the peak. It might have been just a simple pump, but I'm not quite sure about that.
First of all, the price increase and trading volumes were not that high, I would expect much more from a pump. But most importantly, everybody who is familiar with the project knows that the developers are publishing news on their progress at the end of every month. Why would someone pump a coin a bit more than a week before the development news are expected? The best time to pump would be just after the news, right?

My speculation is that it might be a pre-pump, i.e. whales filling their pockets before the actual pump, which might be planned for the end of the month when the news are expected to be published. What do you think?
I'm asking because if it is a pre-pump as I think, it might be a good time to buy now and wait for the pump.

The MYST/BTC Bittrex chart: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MYST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:31:51 PM

It is interesting consideration. When I study the chart and compare it with the news from dev. team, it looks like you wrote. There was price and activity jump everytime after news. It seems to me that something will happen,...and I hope it will be something huge Grin
hairyfairy

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

Your deduction may be right. At the end of August there was resistance on 0.0004, this time Mysterium breaks I suppose.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:00:26 AM

Your analysis seems pretty good to me. I dont think the volume is nearly high enough to make this a true pump. If you think its going up, it will surely go up much farther than this.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:30:45 AM

no pump going on right now, this token price is actually pretty low right now for what it was at one point, this coin was over $2 at one point, devs were quite for a while price dropped, than they came back price recovered a bit now its back down, hard to tell where this coin is headed.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

Sold all my myst few weeks ago, was hoping for a drop to rebuy in as no one seems to care about this project, damn

HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:14:31 AM

Sold all my myst few weeks ago, was hoping for a drop to rebuy in as no one seems to care about this project, damn

No fear, is still not too late to buy again Wink I think that we are waiting for the 0.0004 limit test and after a probable go true 0.0006 and later then 0.001. Look at the situation. Interest in Myst is steadily growing and this means that the development is not unrealistic Wink

Dont miss the chance again.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

No fear, is still not too late to buy again Wink I think that we are waiting for the 0.0004 limit test and after a probable go true 0.0006 and later then 0.001. Look at the situation. Interest in Myst is steadily growing and this means that the development is not unrealistic Wink

After my chart analyst I have to say, your numbers are right man. These are the points of interest. But if the people are really interest this borders will be only points that trend will left behind:) Volume goes UP, people are interest of MYST and chart look like volcano that try accumulate energy for the explosion. I like these signs,...a like it very much Wink
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

With this volume it is just a pre pump or rather accumulation mode. This still has time. I believe it will easily go to 60k satoshi as soon as the whole alt market goes back on its feet.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:58:01 AM

I have analysed the Mysterium chart too yesterday and I have to say that level 0.0004 is absolutely reasonable.
In my opinion, we get higher level than 0.0004. I'm sure the Mysterium price will reach min. to 0.0006 level and higher. Level 0.001 can seem like a little overstatement but I think it is real. Many investors started to care about Myst and the Myst price will confirm it to us.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

I have analysed the Mysterium chart too yesterday and I have to say that level 0.0004 is absolutely reasonable.
In my opinion, we get higher level than 0.0004. I'm sure the Mysterium price will reach min. to 0.0006 level and higher. Level 0.001 can seem like a little overstatement but I think it is real. Many investors started to care about Myst and the Myst price will confirm it to us.

The potential of this project definetly deserves a price above 50k satoshi. Considering there a lot of bubble projects with nothing yet to offer, Myst has no difference. Team seems to be increasing their work with new additions. By the end of the year something above 100k is very much possible.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

i wouldn't sell even one coin before $10, for i have sold half at a very low price, the left are for long term investment, and i will rebuy if the price dump to one point

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

If mysterium 3x ico price it is still pre-pump. The real pump usually reach 30-50x from ICO price againts dollar..after pre-pum ussually the price will goes down to near ico price and then eventually pumped hard. And the pump usually takes 3 days before finish and getting dump to near ico price again
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

After checking the Bittrex chart it really looks like an accumulation period. And with pretty big accumulation Smiley I thus wouldn't be surprised if there was a relatively big pump in the following days. If that's the case, I would expect a peak in the range between 0.0006 and 0.001 BTC considering the resistance levels.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

If mysterium 3x ico price it is still pre-pump. The real pump usually reach 30-50x from ICO price againts dollar..after pre-pum ussually the price will goes down to near ico price and then eventually pumped hard. And the pump usually takes 3 days before finish and getting dump to near ico price again

Hmm it's an interesting opinion. If you're right, the price after big pump will be 150-250 times higher than now. that's an attractive prospect!
MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

Hmm it's an interesting opinion. If you're right, the price after big pump will be 150-250 times higher than now. that's an attractive prospect!

I don't think it will go x50, that's way too much when you take into account the market cap. But x10 from current price after big pump is realistic IMHO.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:12 AM

I don't think it will go x50, that's way too much when you take into account the market cap. But x10 from current price after big pump is realistic IMHO.

x10 is very realistic number and I wouldn't be surprised when the price touch it in very short time.
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

x10 is very realistic number and I wouldn't be surprised when the price touch it in very short time.

Growt slightly slowed down.  It is obvious that people still hesitate, but for us, what is clear about this is at least an opportunity for an additional investment;). Dont be care the price will rice up more then before and will keep this direction  Wink
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

I don't know if its pre-pump or consolidation, but it looks like its preparing for something big to come. People are still not finding it a good investment, but for me this is a good buying point before the actual pump that could happen anytime soon.

This is what I'm saying. Get the coins while still not in the radar of most investor and even with a Pump and Dump group. It will in due time, but if you have the chance to get it first will the coin is cheap and just go with the flow in the coming weeks, it will surely give you a good profit in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

I don't know if its pre-pump or consolidation, but it looks like its preparing for something big to come. People are still not finding it a good investment, but for me this is a good buying point before the actual pump that could happen anytime soon.

This is what I'm saying. Get the coins while still not in the radar of most investor and even with a Pump and Dump group. It will in due time, but if you have the chance to get it first will the coin is cheap and just go with the flow in the coming weeks, it will surely give you a good profit in the end.

There's actually a new article about Mysterium on TheBitcoinNews and according to the discussion there it seems to be attracting a lot of attention.
https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/

It will probably not stay out of the radar of investors for long. I hope at least a few whales will jump in Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: