Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the current Mysterium spike pump or pre-pump?  (Read 1318 times)
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

LOL, and another one, today is the Myst-in-the-news day Smiley
https://btcmanager.com/mysterium-decentralizes-vpn-services-promote-privacy/

And it seems that the increasing attention is also starting to be reflected in the price, which is rising again quite sharply.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

And it seems that the increasing attention is also starting to be reflected in the price, which is rising again quite sharply.

When you think it's more than enough, you get even more... here's yet another one that I found: https://cryptoinsider.com/decentralized-network-mysterium-provides-users-additional-revenue/
The rising price is not surprising with a lot of news like this. We'll see where it jumps when the devs publish their monthly progress news.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

According to increasing volume big money would be come into the market
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:50:18 AM

Nearly there. Are you thinking about an additional buy?
MatrixMining

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

I would buy more now, but I have everything stuck in other coins. Maybe I'll sell some of them to buy more Myst before the dev news are out though.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

I would buy more now, but I have everything stuck in other coins. Maybe I'll sell some of them to buy more Myst before the dev news are out though.

You should, there is a high chance you'll make a big profit if you buy before the end of the month. It's regular like a clok. The dev team publishesnews on their progress every month and every month the price spikes. Easy as that Smiley

MatrixMining

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

Guys, someone just bought 40 BTC worth of Mysterium on Bittrex... whales getting on the train? Smiley
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:22:34 PM

Guys, someone just bought 40 BTC worth of Mysterium on Bittrex... whales getting on the train? Smiley

It is a lot of MYSTs:D supplies for anybody? Wink
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:54:57 PM

Looks like it. And if this really is a whale accumulation of cheap coins as I think, we should se a pretty nice spike of the price in the following days.

godfish

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:17:29 PM

Dolphins maybe. When you meet a whale, you won't need to ask like that Wink
CryptoSerenity (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

Thank you for all your replies guys.

Dolphins maybe. When you meet a whale, you won't need to ask like that Wink

Well, it depends. It's called pre-pump or accumulation period, because you (the whale) want to get the coins at cheapest possible price. You don't want to spike the price quite yet. And that's what I think we are seeing right now.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

I can understand the excitement but this still has to pass a real world test. Currently, there are at least three countries' governments I know that actively move to block content for internet users. This is China, North Korea and Iran. There could be more, but I doubt any are as active or as good as these three. If the project can show success in all these countries, even with small case studies, then I am sold.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kmxl45

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

I can understand the excitement but this still has to pass a real world test. Currently, there are at least three countries' governments I know that actively move to block content for internet users. This is China, North Korea and Iran. There could be more, but I doubt any are as active or as good as these three. If the project can show success in all these countries, even with small case studies, then I am sold.

That's the pure true and the great opportunity for developers. If they could be able to test their project in this countries, it will be for the next investors great impulse to jump in. I hope the devs are reading these comments. But maybe they already have this idea in their heads and maybe we will find it in the next news.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

You're totally right, a real world test still has to be done to prove its viability. However, for anybody who's considering investing in the project it's quite clear that after such test, if succesfull, the price will be at least one order higher. It's the same risk-profit balance as anywhere else.

CryptoSerenity (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

You're totally right, a real world test still has to be done to prove its viability. However, for anybody who's considering investing in the project it's quite clear that after such test, if succesfull, the price will be at least one order higher. It's the same risk-profit balance as anywhere else.

Yes, but that is a long term problem. I was wondering about the current price and the possible evolution in the next few days.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

Yes, but that is a long term problem. I was wondering about the current price and the possible evolution in the next few days.

So, as was mentioned before, the short-term situation is pretty obvious. Devs should publish development news in less than a week, which should make the price go up Smiley

kmxl45

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

So, as was mentioned before, the short-term situation is pretty obvious. Devs should publish development news in less than a week, which should make the price go up Smiley

An the news are finaly here Grin
https://medium.com/mysterium-network/team-mysterium-september-updates-346cab8e9e57
TimeHacker

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

So let's see how the market will react to this. As they say in the news: "Our aim is to have the initial Prototype with the first nodes available by January.".
That would be great as we would be already able to test the decentralized VPN functionality Smiley

MatrixMining

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

It seems that the market makes have decided to keep the price low for a bit longer. But I don't really believe it can get much lower, so I think it will bounce from the bottom at around current levels.
CryptoSerenity (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

It seems that the market makes have decided to keep the price low for a bit longer. But I don't really believe it can get much lower, so I think it will bounce from the bottom at around current levels.

You are probably right, Myst is deeply undervalued now, but some good news from developers would also help. But with the new developer they hired the progress will be much faster and I'm sure we will see some good news from them very soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: