Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find your ICO's ?  (Read 3094 times)
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

I have been looking to invest into more ICO's but i'm having some trouble to find the ones that do not scam you. So my question is:
How do you guys find your ICO's and how do you know they are a scam ?

usually the first to see it in terms of the developer team, be it CEO or his advisor team. we can see it in the official website or in whitepaper or in ann thread.
from there we can see the profile of the developer team, we can find out his track record, if good then the possibility of ICO not scam, otherwise if the track record is ugly then be careful with its ICO
That's right, see its white paper and its devs team, you can know this project is really or only scammer and want to rob our money. But today, almost ICO project I know do not have that, because they are very careful about these things.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

I think in the future, it will be just as important to be very careful about whether the ico is an existing company. The fairytale of the anonymous cryptoworld is over. No renowned exchange will list ico´s who have not done their homework. They do not want any problems. They want to do business.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

I have been looking to invest into more ICO's but i'm having some trouble to find the ones that do not scam you.
When it comes to fishing out a bogus project there are always certain things that are usually off about the project, devs can't explain properly what they are about to offer to their investors or interested parties(includes white paper), personnel existence is all cooked up, project might be a copy from an existing one which means it has nothing to offer
So my question is:
How do you guys find your ICO's  ?
Its quite easy, you can check regularly in the altcoin Announcement thread of the forum or you can subscribe to a mail list of ICO calendar services to get alerts of soon to be added ico's or those about to end
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Bitcointalk "Announcements" is one of the best places to find out about ICOs.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

I think the most important thing is to exchange opinions with telegram.
It is to find a group to exchange opinions on ico.
Many times you can find a lot of information in the ANN thread, if the devs answer all the questions and their answers are direct and to the point you are most likely in the presence of a project that is serious but if they avoid the questions and then some doubts about their credibility are raised and they do not do anything about it then it may be possible that is a scam.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

I check the following on twitter

Ian Balina
coinschedule
Ico alert
icobench
icodrops
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

icobench.com
I use this website to have easy information about many ICO withour read whitepaper or their thread

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:16:27 AM

I check the following on twitter

Ian Balina
coinschedule
Ico alert
icobench
icodrops

I also see various sites and twitter accounts from many traders to see what ICOs are potential. I make it as a reference to buy ICO. next step I will do research for myself from that reference before to see is that true, the ICO they suggest is true potential or not?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

I have been looking to invest into more ICO's but i'm having some trouble to find the ones that do not scam you. So my question is:

I usually find my ICOs through the ANN thread. From there I can easily look for myself the project's whitepaper. The vital information of the project are all there. Aside from it, I also go to their website and check again some details. If there are some lacking details and information asking them through slack or in the ANN thread can be easily done.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:43:35 PM

Bitcointalk "Announcements" is one of the best places to find out about ICOs.

Simple yet effective

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

once i found ico through the third platform which focus on ico or Wechat group and offical account, also ANN in this forum supply many ico projects, but i find that good projects may not post an ANN in this forum now
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

Look into this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202645

maybe you will find more answers there.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

Maybe you can try by searching in ann thread, there you can find many  ICO, and then choose one by one for research about ICO that choosen. You can research about team developer, team advisor, technology of platform, etc. So you can make decision to choose ICO for joining. Hope you can understand about my opinion, sorry if my english is bad
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:34:38 AM

in my case before i joined an ico i firstly check the managers trust record and post history if he is trusted enough and has a good knowledge or understanding to manage the project well , then i check the projects information and details such as their road map, website, team composition, etc. in that way i can predict if the project could be sucesful or not.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

usually the first to see it in terms of the developer team, be it CEO or his advisor team. we can see it in the official website or in whitepaper or in ann thread.
from there we can see the profile of the developer team, we can find out his track record, if good then the possibility of ICO not scam, otherwise if the track record is ugly then be careful with its ICO
That's right, see its white paper and its devs team, you can know this project is really or only scammer and want to rob our money. But today, almost ICO project I know do not have that, because they are very careful about these things.
usually the legit ICO they have possible projects to doable, they have a commitment to run the project, then they have a good team and experience in their respective fields, have ANN threadi in various forums or sections forum, have clear roadmap, etc. when they have a clear explanation and comment on their ICO project, you may be able to trust that ICO,
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:09:35 PM

ICORating, icobench and more like this. Now I found one hidden gem, Pally ICO.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:40 PM

There are a lot of websites that can assist you in spotting the best ICOs going on around, however, its not like they are 100% scam free. You should consider doing your own research, reading and analysis of the project that you are interested in investing before you can actually invest.

Websites such as : ICObazaar, Tokenmarket, ICOcountdown, ICOlist might help you find a proper project that is investing worthy. Ensure that team behind the project is real, you don't want to invest in a project that its team members are cat fishing. That is actually the first sign of being scammed.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:57:13 AM

I always compare ICO here.
and I get a detailed answer. may be useful.

https://www.cryptocompare.com

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

Browse on the announcement section on bitcointalk and keep an eye out on signature campaigns. You could also check some other websites, that provide ICOs that will be held in the future and then check them out here.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:08 AM

is there a website that deals with international ico's?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: