Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5264 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Don't expect it to become the currency of world though it contains unique features which we don't see in the fiat currency. There are still lot of developments over the blockchain that needs to be completed in the first place and let it work just fine. Financial institutes works on the swift technology currently and they might just mended themselves with blockchain as featured partner first to evolve themselves more and more. Then indirectly we will have bitcoin partially in the national circulation as currency. But who knows what banking system think about it. There might be gold rush in the future or the collapsed bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
envist

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Bitcoin absolutely has a role to play in the future and will always be remembered in the history books. The move into blockchains has only begun. In 20 years we will all be voting on the blockchain, storing our data and images on the blockchain, ordering pizza for delivery on the blockchain (hopefully not costing 10,000 BTC), even our appliances will be connected to a blockchain hashing away.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

It have a big role to play in my own opinion.
We cant live in the stone age or in the paper age. Everything will change according to what technology is.
Now there is not much people who is holding a pen or a pencil and a paper in coffee shops or some resting place. They are now holding their smart phones or a laptop.
This tells it all. News and every transaction is being done thru the internet and that is proof that we must go with its flow.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

I would be very interested what Dimon from JP would answer to this question Smiley
Especially after his statements that BTC has no future and later JP invested into BTC  Grin
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

to welcome the future I am sure bitcoin is able to reach all levels of society and able to compete in all other online business and bitcoin is able to reach the top level of all other online business and I think also all countries agree and can legitimize to the community for the only way earn this remarkable income and let us keep this bitcoin together and glory for the future ..

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

Yes. For me bitcoin will somehow play a big role in our society in the future in sense that it will somehow had a possibility of becoming one of the currency used in some transactions like buying, paying and lending. Bitcoin will somehow use by many persons and somehow accept and will be legalized in our country in the future.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Yes. I think bitcoin will have a big role in the future with regards to currency. Why, because many merchant is already trusting bitcoin. So time will come that it will co-exist with current money practice.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

bitcoin has a very strong future, from day to day technological developments can not be missed, with bitcoin we have come to blend in a new era more independent. that's why bitcoin gives many choices to the people involved in it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

I think so, bitcoin has been making a great noise so far about being an effective currency for all and it wouldn't surprise me if someday bitcoin will make it as the official currency of the world. But I think this thing would occur so far in the future because as of now, the value of bitcoin is still volatile which can lead to some bad outcomes if it will be concluded as the world currency. But all in all, my hope is with bitcoin and I know things will get more better than ever with this currency.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

I think bitcoin already has the potential to be a part of the future and a role to play in the future because people in the future will be mostly using technology in their daily activities. It has already started and well never know what the future will bring also.
As we embrace this kind of technology, automatically it become a part of our life, not only for today but it would continue until the end. Bitcoin makes history from its existence until now, probably it will continue in the future as it still be effective in our life.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

I think bitcoin will play a role in the future is seen from the stronger confidence of investors to bitcoin which is believed as a potentially long-term investment, bitcoin has also helped to improve the economy of some people for the better, bitcoin development from year to year more visible the better and this brings a good influence on the economic aspects of society in some countries.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:51:44 PM

I think it has a big role to play in the future. Because it can be a world currencie, But let's see I do not know the future but there will be an idea of what's happening today. It is as though bitcoins are still rising in price and many countries have legalized the bitcoins. There is also a bad news that we all know it
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

I think bitcoin will have a big role supporting online transactions. I think it will be the generalized online currency use in any online trades. Bitcoin will be known and legalized in all country, regarding its security, fast and cheap transaction fees, many investors, merchants will be tempt to use it and once majority are using it, Governments will no longer have the power to opposed bitcoin thus resulting to completely adapting to bitcoin but not totally. Maybe it will be the popular cross conversion of all fiats once legalized in the whole world.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

I think it might just take itself as currency of the world where we might be able to buy thing and devices with bitcoin at the same rates everywhere you go in the world. That's just speculation and I'm not sure how much true it can be. But to be honest government and other regulatory authorities will surely use bitcoin in their system. Who knows you will be able to buy a metro a ticket standing at the London station and paying with your local currency from your crypto card. This will help boost government as well as public interest too. Banking system might just get regulated with bitcoin too where it will be used as unique currency to make their international transactions. Anything can happen in the future.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Bitcoin will really have a big role in the future because it maybe accepted by the government considering it as a legal curency and almost everyone will use it as a source of income then bitcoin will be the strongest currency that will help to improve the economy.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:08:44 PM

Of course, Bitcoin will play a very big role in the future. Now the number of users and transactions is growing, their growth does not stop.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

Bitcoin might not currently be the best form of currency in the market, but it's advantages and the fact that it's not regulated makes it an important asset for the future.Increasing value rate also makes it a very reasonable investment. It will easily dominate the market in the near future.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

Of course, Bitcoin will play a very big role in the future. Now the number of users and transactions is growing, their growth does not stop.

yes, that's how it will be. day by day more and more users, proven in this forum, there are always new people who go in search for experience or bitcoin.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

of course bitcoin has role to play in the future, the fact is now bitcoin has become part of big role for world economy. especially when bitcoin is set by the government, maybe bitcoin will become stable in the future.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:22:32 AM

I think Bitcoin is a fast, safe, decentralized, and very attractive digital currency for bitcoin investments.
Bitcoin has no borders from one country to another because that's what it receives all over the world. And its price continues to rise.

no one controls the price of bitcoin, but rather on market influence, and on consumer demand. there are also other influences of influence on global such as pro and contral countries.

Yes I am totally agree with bitcoin has no boundaries its available anywhere around the world thousands of people are taking advantage of it and the people have a strong to bitcoin and most important thing is price of bitcoin is so high as compare to other currency investor, daily trader are also going to increase on daily base so I think bitcoin can play a big role in coming time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: