Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5269 times)
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

I know bitcoin has a big role in the future.like now bitcoin is too high and in demand all around the world.

Right, bitcoin will definitely play a big role in the future especially in financial economic status. Bitcoin's rising today is just the start for its continuous growth. in the future bitcoin will be bigger, aiding more people to get out of their low status and helping them in reaching their dreams. I wouldn't be shock if more people will be interested in bitcoin because I know how helpful earning bitcoin is.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

Yes, I am sure that bitcoin will soon become the leading currency on the world market. This is already all the prerequisites - integration into large-scale production, the ability to pay bitcoin in certain places. For bitcoin, the future that we see now.
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

I think bitcoin will help more people financially specially students because I think bitcoin will be more popular so more people will engange to bitcoin.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:27:48 PM

I think yes. Because day by day crypto currency growing. Couple of years ago crypto currency wasn't popular like today. Millions dollar exchange every day with bitcoin. So in future bitcoin have a good future.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Bitcoin might not currently be the best form of currency in the market, but it's advantages and the fact that it's not regulated makes it an important asset for the future.Increasing value rate also makes it a very reasonable investment. It will easily dominate the market in the near future.
Bitcoin is the best form of currency in the market. If people are not aware of it or just so arrogant and ignorant about bitcoin, this won't decrease the value of bitcoin. It will keep on increasing in its reputation and value. As far as the concept of digital currencies is concerned, this is going to be adopted by all countries sooner or later and people will be using just crypto coins then.
!saac

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

bitcoin Have role today yes

Did bitcoin have role in future ?

yes only if many people contentious to trust in it

bitcoins number is limited so if many trust in it price will rise to moon that make me afraid this coin will be for rich or old users and lost it effect   
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a really big role in our future because it can help us financially and can support our needs. Many people are using bitcoin so it has a very big demand to earn more money. It's a very important to value bitcoin and spread it so that it will be known.
star citizen

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

Learning about this government's stupid idea about cashless society, I think Bitcoin's role in our society will be bigger than we think.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Bitcoins definitely have a major role to play as an globally accepted crypto currency.
People are changing with time , now they are more into technology, people prefer online now over physical shops . And so after knowing about BTC it is pretty much obvious that they would start using them.
If we see now the number of users along with the acceptance is increasing in a massive way , making BTC's potential even more stronger to overcome fiat.
Bitcoin is the future of money
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:12:14 PM

I think that gradually bitcoin will increasingly embrace the world, as its concept is the most attractive of all currencies in the world. It is fast and convenient, it brings in revenue. Bitcoin - the currency of a new, information-literate generation, and while IT will reliably hold the world in hand, bitcoin will successfully function.

esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

I do not see bitcoin as a game. I considered it as a career because it helped me make a lot of money from autograph campaigns. Through this, I can decide my own fate through Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin is more than a game, it's my life

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:20 PM

why wait in the future ... now it can be played with the maximum and our ability ... so no need to wait in the future because this time it can be played .... so no need to wait in the future we just enjoy this is new in the future we follow the role and enjoy it ... so no need to wait who knows how long until ....
GoodOne

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:33:58 AM

I do not see bitcoin as a game. I considered it as a career because it helped me make a lot of money from autograph campaigns. Through this, I can decide my own fate through Bitcoin. So, Bitcoin is more than a game, it's my life

What do you mean by "autograph campaigns"? Did you mean signature bounty campaigns or smth else? And how much money did you earn with it?
maryannabon

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:22 AM

In my opinion yes bitcoin will have a role in the future make us easy and makes payment transaction fast without even going to.the bank anymore.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:56:22 AM

As bitcoin play a role in our life today, it could be more in the future. I believe that bitcoin will still exist for a long time and everyone would given a chance to have this. Not only of having money from here, but it is also to make difference from what we have experience before.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:48:15 AM

The role of bitcoin will be increasingly important as the current market cap has reached more than 130 billion USD. this is a very large number and can be a sign that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

I believe that there is a role for Bitcoin in the future, now that the advancement of technology is continuous. People will cope up with the development and would probably use digital currency that includes Bitcoin, since most of the people are also in modern stage. In the future it may be a currency which is used by people to buy things as an alternative with some regular currencies.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:52 AM

You have answered all the benefits of using bitcoin in your question then why don't you think that it will have a role to play in the future.It will definitely have because all the benefits you have mentioned are what people like and they will certainly like bitcoin.So ultimately it should reach more people and will play a mojor role in the future if it reaches.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:10:51 AM

I think with the current growth rate and the increasingly popular bitcoin, it will replace gold and it will become an international payment, its value is now high at $ 6,000. a bitcoin (as I write this article) and will increase in the future but to make it the official payment method like gold and dola or other currencies it has to go through a lot of difficulties The country must issue monetary regulations about it so that it is approved with the states.

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:21 AM

Based on what I am seeing now, I can clearly say that bitcoin will play a very big role in the future. Not omly because it is owning right now but because the age we are currently living now is digital which means it will absolutely bring great convinience if bitcoin will be declared as the future currency in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: