Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 01:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5271 times)
Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

For now I dont agree yet that digital currency has a very cheap transaction . In my own experienced ,its not because most of the time the transaction fee is so high and the transaction is  so slow and other than that theres alot of issue that bitcoin experienced and need to enhance. I believe that in the future bitcoin will play a big role in our society most specially in financial aspect.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:19:41 AM

Apart from transaction and universally accepted currency without any country or barriers . The whole bitcoin concept blockchain technology,peer to peer network, decentralised database immensely using as well it is occupying almost all business . It is the new age revolution happening .
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:10 AM

I'm not sure, but who knows future of bitcoin, no one predict the bitcoin will tup so high like this time. Ok if globally people use it, and many country legalize and no more ban, Pretty sure will has role, it would be major role , but who knows someday bitcoin have it's weakness, and many alt coins can to the moon like bitcoin and many people use it too. We just can wait what future brings for bitcoin and other alts coin depends what you guys do from now, good luck. CMIIW Smiley
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:34 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Yeah it has a big role in the future. Actually, now bitcoin plays a big role in our society. Just what you said we can easily send and received bitcoin anytime and anywhere with fast and secure transaction. Many uses bitcoin in transferring funds for their love ones.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

Based on what is happening on it nowadays, you can really conclude that it has a very big role to play in the future. Bitcoin will surely takeover the other present currency and it will surely make a big contribution in the economy of different countries. The system of holding your money will also change and the transactions in the whole world will surely be easier than ever since bitcoin was really meant for such things.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1442
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:29:56 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has a great role in the future. People today are now taking care of their bitcoin because they know that bitcoin has bright future. I also holding my bitcoins for me to make more money in the future.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:30:07 AM

Obviously, I think it has role to play in the future. The world is now in great need of such kind of currency. It is also the digital age wherein most of the things in the world was being made easier since technology is innovating. Time will surely come where bitcoin will be proclaimed as the world currency and it will be known much for being one of the greatest thing that ever happened in the world as it proves itself more in the future days to come.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:49:12 AM

Of course! As our world is becoming more and more digitalized, online transactions are inevitable. As of now, bitcoin has taken us by storm with its surprising price so it will surely attract more and more users. It will play a major role in our financial system as more users start to understand what bitcoin can bring to them, they will find its great features useful for their everyday life.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:50:26 AM

I think makes everyone happy and to understand this
very simple, you simply monitor the development of bitcoin from time to time.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

Bitcoin will have a big impact towards to our competitive market in the future. It is the key to cashless society that will enables to get an hassle free transactions worldwide through this digital currency. We are going to be more civilized yet we have decentralized money system. Bitcoin is the future and a hope to eradicate poverty.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

Smiley It seems to be certain, with some the advantages of bitcoin itself.. it's likely bitcoin will continues to play an important role for many people until the future, and will survive longer which can continuesly giving provide many benefits for many people. And it seems likely there will also be more countries that can legalize bitcoin as time goes on I guess.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

of course bitcoin will have a big role in the future because along with the advancement of digitalization technology that is developing now everyone will choose a payment transaction system that is more effective and easy to use, and I think bitcoin will be the best solution to accompany the function of fiat in any financial transaction.
Yukyzu

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

btc is a virtual currency that has many advantages for its users, but still btc has some disadvantages to its owner, the absence of laws protecting and the use of btc is now increasingly constrained to make the future btc very unclear. could be btc will survive but may not be able to survive such a glory now.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

until now, bitcoin price has risen more and more than 7300$ and still dont have a sign to slow down, more and more people are joining to invest in bitcoin, making its price higher, so it still play an important in the life now, and maybe more develope in the future because society is recognizing bitcoin.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

Bitcoin is now showing its strength. already many elements in the financial system to apply Bitcoin. If we can develop the current Bitcoin well and stable then in the future we will be able to see Bitcoin as a digital currency so extraordinary. It could be in the future Bitcoin's strength is the same as the Dollar. I may still imagine if the current government recognizes and adopts Bitcoin then we can ensure that the future of Bitcoin is very bright. And for anyone who starts now using Bitcoin then we will also get a much better future. That way then our future will be very happy.
maydna

Activity: 3010
Merit: 556

Catalog Websites

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

btc is a virtual currency that has many advantages for its users, but still btc has some disadvantages to its owner, the absence of laws protecting and the use of btc is now increasingly constrained to make the future btc very unclear. could be btc will survive but may not be able to survive such a glory now.

bitcoin has role to play in the future and many people agree with this. bitcoin is up and down without any one can controlling the price because its depend on supply and demand in the market. i think bitcoin will survive for a long term because there is many adoption in many places and people will come to bitcoin world because bitcoin has the benefits to them. soon we are seeing the evolution of making money in internet and people will realize that bitcoin has the bright future and no one is deny with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

bitcoin has role to play in the future and many people agree with this. bitcoin is up and down without any one can controlling the price because its depend on supply and demand in the market. i think bitcoin will survive for a long term because there is many adoption in many places and people will come to bitcoin world because bitcoin has the benefits to them. soon we are seeing the evolution of making money in internet and people will realize that bitcoin has the bright future and no one is deny with bitcoin.
yes, bitcoin has a main role to play in the future and everybody join bitcoin forum to earn money and also invest in this forum, and I want bitcoin will be a strong and high price currency in future because many people are join this and also depend on this .

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

Definitely yes! That is why we are here. We are preparing for the future which Bitcoin will be dominant about the currency world. And I personally is looking for that one day Bitcoins will be accepted as a billing pay in my favorite restaurant and we could travel everywhere we want in the world Smiley By now, we just need to spread the news although we have it on articles and youtube, not everyone sees it at all. So we should start it with our friends

BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:35:17 AM

I think the blockchain is going to be used by many different fields of businesses and I think it can revolutionize the way companies handle their records.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

I think it does as we are slowly moving into a world where all cash transactions are done digitally or electronically.  I also agree how bitcoins transcends all over borders which is good as it becomes universally accepted hence, making transactions easier, faster, and secure.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: