Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5267 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

Bitcoin has very big role to play, infact I can see bitcoin dominating the future currency, not that there won't be fiat again o. But we are now in the digital world. And the world grows electronically. With bitcoin standing for the future.
Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

Without a doubt. It's happening.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

I think bitcoin will play a lot more in the future because bitcoin in my opinion can replace the cash in the future with the ease of transactions using bitcoin and has a very low cost compared to using cash
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Actually, bitcoin is a kind of electronic money in which you can used in different kind transactions on online. We all know that bitcoin is decentralized and its very secured and I agree that it has very cheap transaction fees. Bitcoin has a big role in the future because it will help one's economy to grown up and there is a possibility that it will become our future currency.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Actually, bitcoin is a kind of electronic money in which you can used in different kind transactions on online. We all know that bitcoin is decentralized and its very secured and I agree that it has very cheap transaction fees. Bitcoin has a big role in the future because it will help one's economy to grown up and there is a possibility that it will become our future currency.

Bitcoin already plays a big role, and in the future it is unknown what will happen. If there is no evolution, I think it will be able to partially replace the real currency in a given country. This is the main purpose of the BTC.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will play a major role in our financial system in the future, but it still need to overcome the issues it is having now, like faster transaction, lower fees and etc. It is great that no other third party entity is interfering with our transaction so it would also be beteer if there will be more emerging businesses that will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

Yes of course bitcoin has a very long lasting future as it is digital currency and can formed into fiat cash very easily. Everyone can exchange it online. The most important part of bitcoin is that there is not tax policy on it. Everyone can earn a lot from it.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Yes. It is indeed being considered as the future currency whivh i think is possible since we are now living in a world full of technology. Digital currency is the future currenncy which will be more oftenly used on our daily basis for the next years to come than the currency that we are currently using once it is already legal to most of the people.
Yes because i think many people have heard of bitcoin and they are increasing even more, especially millenials. Virtual currency is a worthwhile investment also bitcoin is safe and valuable will be the key to bitcoin gaining many more investors in the future.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin have many advantages to become a important currency in the future. But I think that, if its price is not stable, it is hard to use for payment

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin have many advantages to become a important currency in the future. But I think that, if its price is not stable, it is hard to use for payment
Yes, no doubt in its future usage as currency or as an investment token. It has got the important role to lead the entire community grow along with the token. Each and everything is getting digital form, though people right now were into traditional system of functioning. When everything goes digital surely bitcoin holds a strong role to play in the future growth in all sectors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

well that's also the same reason why people are joining the system as the fluctuations gives opportunities to those new investors to earn then able to see the potentials and the great purpose of bitcoin, if most business transactions will be able to cater inside the chain then bitcoin will have a big role in our economic process as we can transact quicker than whatever process we have right now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

Definitely yes! It is! Bitcoin plays a big role not just for ourself but also for our better future. It is not made just for our own sake but for everyone whom you serve and giving financial support.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Yes. It is indeed being considered as the future currency whivh i think is possible since we are now living in a world full of technology. Digital currency is the future currenncy which will be more oftenly used on our daily basis for the next years to come than the currency that we are currently using once it is already legal to most of the people.
Yes because when the bitcoin first hit the market and started get attention, people were get interested and i think one of the biggest reasons why is still considered has role of the future because of the increased security and safety of your bitcoin.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

there is no doubt abt thtat.bitcoin has a great role in our life
its a decentralized ,secure crypto curency and useing blok chain technology Smiley
so t has good role to play in worlds future

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

I think yes.Bitcoin is the world's most popular virtual currency.The demand for Bitcoin is increasing as the world's technological advancement.There is no doubt that Bitcoin will play a big role in the future.This bitcoin has led to the improvement of the way of many people.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:11:21 PM

Of course, I think bitcoin has role to play in the future.Need a huge amount to investment in bitcoin,bitcoin make more secure in future.Bitcoin is a good player.I invest 1.7 btc. I hopeful,I get more profits next few years later.
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:22:49 PM

Of course, bitcoin should play a significant role in the future, or crypto-currencies with promising technologies that are created thanks to bitcoins. Cool
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

I think that bitcoin definitely has a role in the future i think it might be even something huge like maybe even the main currency in the world.
Because the value of bitcoin is really high right now and has the possibility to even go further beyond.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

I think bitcoin will play major role in the future.It is a kind of decentralized virtual currency.People can earn money in bitcoin.Its a peer to peer payment system with less transaction fees.Virtual currency is safe and valuable for investments.
Boximuss

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

We all know that from the idea to realization a huge path. Moreover, when an idea is realized, it can be so strongly modified, that this will be a completely different idea.
I think, there are two variants of Bitcoin development:

1) Bitcoin will be substantially refined, the community will learn how to quickly resolve internal disagreements, government  regulation will support the development of the Crypto-currency, keeping their original idea

2) This technology will be taken under government control. Technology will undergo significant changes. Decentralization will be removed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: