Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5269 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

Bitcoin is already playing a role today and this will be an even bigger role in the future, especially in the financial world. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular everyday. It makes people aware of the possibilities of cryptocurrencies. And of the role the financial world is playing.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Precisely. In addition to that Bitcoin also...
1. Helps someone in their finances, making them self-sufficient
2. Helps everyone to earn big enough yet you can still have quality time with your loved ones
3. Keeps increasing in value, and decentralized
4. Can be used in making transactions, mining and trading
red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

i`m sure that it will have a role, because governments understood that they will get some dividends if they become to control it, neither forbid.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

I think it will (and other altcoins as well, we will never know) be the number one way of transaction in the internet.
Yes it will be indeed because people are happily and eagerly getting into it and are welcoming the technology , the reason behind it is that multiple benefits along with a huge amount of profit are its qualities. It is a quick and easy way to become rich and make the living easy. In future countries will also recognize it as to make their condition and economy better
The whole universe is developing and modernizing with a very high speed as we are looking that the age is converting from simple to a highly technological age so bitcoin is the latest technology of the day and of the future too. The interest of people says that in future all the people will use bitcoin as their legal digital and virtual currency.
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin going to  play a big role in future.When bitcoin will be suppprted globally,it will be much easier for everyone to use it in any sphere of their life.Global donations and banking systems can also be run on bitcoin.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

I am 101% sure it will still have a very big role in the future as it has a big role today and yesterday. I am sure bitcoin will not just be very popular in the years to come but everyone will be thisrty and hungry for it. It will surely create a great momentum for every individual and haters and skeptics will surely regret.

intelligentdude

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

I think Cryptocurrency has a lot to play in our future because of it's ease of use and the ease to convert it to Fiat

The blockchain way
red123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:14:57 AM

Well I agree with you, but we are not quite there yet. Bitcoin can achieve all those things, but we don't yet have those fast transactions and with low fees. If you compare bitcoin transaction with Visa or paypal, you will see that those are much faster. Also our fees are better now, but still not as low as they need to be, in order for us to use BTC for small transactions (like grocery shop etc).

I do believe that we will be able to achieve that in the future, so yes, in the long run, if everything goes well, bitcoin will play a major role as a currency. Right now, it's a good investment in my opinion, because like I said, I think it will achieve all those positive aspects you've mentioned.
i agree with you and i think the speed of transactions will grow up in nearest future
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

The current situation where people are competing to decide the future of Bitcoin is a great sign in my opinion, even though most of them are just trying to squeeze out more profits. But still, Bitcoin might not be the one to stay, but Blockchain certainly has its place in the future.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

Of course. Bitcoin has a role to play in the future.It is very good for every people.It is very good for earning.
I really did not think of the matter. But if there is something like that in the future then it would be better. Because everyone's income will be very good. Security will be strengthened.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:45:58 AM

Bitcoins role in the future is to be a competition to fiat money. How is that, you ask? Bitcoins and its investors will innovate a way to even make payment secure and efficient by trying to replace money as a daily good for trade. Money, on the other hand, will be innovated as well with a better security system and other bells and whistles. Bitcoins will be here for the future of money and trading. Bitcoins will revolutionize the monegary system of the world.

cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:26 AM

Yes, it is that the currency seems to have a wide appeal with a particular section of technologically-savvy individuals, a point that is sure to soon work in its favor.
red123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

I think the blockchain is going to be used by many different fields of businesses and I think it can revolutionize the way companies handle their records.
yes you are right: many companies use cryptocurrence and blockchain technology. and yes it`s some kind of revolution, because this way gives opportunities to make business more transparent and honest
red123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

i want to offer you another question: what will be the role of bitcoin?
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

for me , i agree that bitcoin has a role play in the future, bitcoin is a digital currency, now bitcoin has a good record, bitcoin is still rising and rising, for me bitcoin gonna be popular in the future , maybe today some people dont know about bitcoin , but time will come they will that bitcoin is.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

As per my own opinion  the bitcoin will play a major role for us in the future.  It will become a monetary unit a form of exchange in the future.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

As per my own opinion  the bitcoin will play a major role for us in the future.  It will become a monetary unit a form of exchange in the future.

Bitcoin create a chance for people to do transaction that can't be done with ordinary fiat so it's possible that bitcoin demand still remain high in the future.
Some country may still forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal purpose like corruption, money laundry , ransom , etc

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

Bitcoin has been becoming famous over the years and with its blockchain technology it opens a new possibility for rapid developments in technology specially most businesses now are using cryptocurrencies as well, so in my honest opinion bitcoin will have an important rule in terms of technology and innovation for the society.

rayymat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

yes, it has already become the basis of all cryptos, and it will always play a great role in the future and it will ever be remembered as the father of all currencies
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

Yes,i thinks that bitcoins has a big role  to play in the future,to be a  monetary  form  of exchange or alternate of fiat  money.bitcoins also have a role in the banks in the future to be connivance in terms of investment and trading industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: