Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:19:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5267 times)
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

At the current rate cryptos are moving it could. Not sure what will happen yet because most of the government hasn’t put any regulations on cryptos. There are so many new companies trying to implement Bitcoin. For example, Square the popular cash app allows its users to buy & sell Bitcoin now.

That being said, The future for Bitcoin is impossible to predict and right now I sense a crossroads for its future. Most likely, if it gains traction towards being a mainstream currency the banks and government will be heavily against it.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

From my prediction I think bitcoin have role to play in the future with whole world.
after bitcoin will be suppprted whole world in  globally,  then bitcoin will be much so easy for everyone to use bitcoin for any need/buying /selling like cash.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:00:39 PM

From my prediction I think bitcoin have role to play in the future with whole world.
after bitcoin will be suppprted whole world in  globally,  then bitcoin will be much so easy for everyone to use bitcoin for any need/buying /selling like cash.

Bitcoin is for the most part utilized for exchanging cash and for business purposes so Bitcoin has huge part later on to wipe out the joblessness of the entire world since now a days practically every jobless individual utilize bitcoins to make benefit and to have a decent life like an utilized individual so we can state that Bitcoin has an incredible come in changing the world.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Bitcoin has a role in our lives as it brings us to good life
This is the major role bitcoin is playing in our lives. It is helping us to live better lives without working for any rude boss day and night. It has made us able to earn livelihood just by staying at home and working with your laptop. Bitcoin has really revolutionized our lives by providing us new and easy method of paying bills. I am fond of bitcoin because of the speed it has for international transactions.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Bitcoin plays a very big role in the future as were already here In the digital world digital currencies also exist.Bitcoin started  it all and it is already known in some parts of the world.It is very useful to us  if we all have knowledge on how to use it.Bitcoin is very valuable to us because it can make our life easier..by doing some transactions,we can easily earn money even if we are just at home and its a very big help for our needs.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Bitcoin future is sure and it will play a very important role in futures. Just as internet banking came on board and made every transaction faster so also bitcoin will bring economics growth and development faster to the nations of the world. Bitcoin trading and transaction will enriched the individual users as well.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

I think it will have or play such a big role in the future but it will take too many process because we know that even bitcoin is accepted, other countries ban bitcoin because they believe that maybe bitcoin will use to some fund crimes or terrorist activity, and this reason may affect the role of bitcoin in future. Since bitcoin helps us to supply our daily financial needs and easily to access through technologies, there is no doubt that bitcoin will play such a role in future.
Bitcoin has a vital role in our lives as bitcoin is money because it is fulfilling the require definition of money as mentioned in oxford learning dictionary it is a fact that some countries are not realizing it but with the passage of time and the advancement of technologies I predict that all the whole world will accept it in future and will be the most profitable and convenient currency in our daily life.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:54:18 AM

Bitcoin future is sure and it will play a very important role in futures. Just as internet banking came on board and made every transaction faster so also bitcoin will bring economics growth and development faster to the nations of the world. Bitcoin trading and transaction will enriched the individual users as well.

That is really what i think about ​​the role of bitcoin for the future, the purpose of bitcoin is for faster transaction in a easiest way, and it will help especially those people who are in the home who do nothing to do but to use internet.
Ninapz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:46 AM

I believe that Bitcoin or some such currency will prevail in the future, but I do not know how distant that future is. In any case I would like to happen sooner rather than later.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Definitely yes! Bitcoin will move USD from role of leading money in few years. We just need to spread the news although we have it on articles and youtube, not everyone sees it at all. So we should start it with our friends
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

Bitcoin has a role in our lives as it brings us to good life
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin can play a very big role in future and I think everyone they need bitcoin for his future because bitcoin is going to help people and countries also know that bitcoin can improve economy of them so bitcoin is very important for any country and they are going to support bitcoin and they love it.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

Why not? Bitcoin right now is more powerful than couples years ago, many people in corporations are building projects related with the bitcoin, developers of bitcoin are making bitcoin's network to more better, even the government of country addoption the bitcoin as currency or an asset, all of them they are making the bitcoin easy to be used by all of the people around the world, so the bitcoin has role to play in the future, it is just about the time until happen.
It is a matter of great encouragement for all the people who are engaged in bitcoins that mega projects in it which is a clue toward that in future most of the people will be involved in bitcoins rather in one way or other way so I am very optimistic and hopeful that bitcoin will get hold of the new and market of digital currencies.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

I would say that the future is for the crypto as a whole, and not just for the BTC. Bitcoin is a heavy currency. the price for it is growing and obviously not everyone can afford it. but there are other currencies, Ethereums, for example, which operate smart contracts  Smiley
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

I would say that it has role to play in the future because it can help many country the way it give people a job to work even they don't have all requirements that a company that needs and I thought it is better to now bitcoin by all people than the first currency, it can help you a lot.

Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

Yeah, I think that crypto will take over everyone's money... everyone will take care of their own money. BTC also doesn't totally screw you over like banks, so I think everyone will move over once BTC comes into awareness as less than 5% of Earth becomes aware.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Ninapz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

I think it is a logical step in evolution of our society to move to electronic currency. In many countries people do not see hard cash most of the time, they do their transactions  electronically. So eliminating banks and hard currency is just another step in simplification of that process.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:54:24 AM

bitcoin prices can be played by people who have a large capital, my opinion the price of a coin can rise high because there are buy in large quantities so that the price so go up, things like that can also happen to bitcoin
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:04:01 AM

i do agree that bitcoin indeed has a vital role to be played in the future.
but i have to disagree on some points that you have mentioned.
first there are a lot of other altcoins which are so much faster and has cheaper fees than bitcoin.
and not all countries accept bitcoin.
that is why i believe bitcoin will act as a jewelry of cryptocurrency and not as the main coin for transactions.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will play an important role in the future, because in the era of all sophistication in the future digital currency will be a very attractive option for its future in the future. If we can estimate the bitcoin will grow in the future we must have and use the current bitcoin among the lucky ones. It's smart to invest and trade for a bright future.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

Don't know if bitcoin has a vital role in the future
but the block chain technology sure does.

Each day we are hearing how blockchain can change
the health sector, education sector, charity etc.

Imagine a system where there is no central authority
rather than the masses are in control of the system.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: