Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5272 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

bitcoin prices can be played by people who have a large capital, my opinion the price of a coin can rise high because there are buy in large quantities so that the price so go up, things like that can also happen to bitcoin
It is the bitcoin that is now getting the well and the safe investment because the more bitcoin will give you the best return of the money I hope the bitcoin will be use by a lot of the other people now. I can have a lot of the bitcoin just because the bitcoin is the source of the earning for me I am making the many in the bitcoin and I am going to make myself milliners in the bitcoin soon.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

bitcoin prices can be played by people who have a large capital, my opinion the price of a coin can rise high because there are buy in large quantities so that the price so go up, things like that can also happen to bitcoin
It is the bitcoin that is now getting the well and the safe investment because the more bitcoin will give you the best return of the money I hope the bitcoin will be use by a lot of the other people now. I can have a lot of the bitcoin just because the bitcoin is the source of the earning for me I am making the many in the bitcoin and I am going to make myself milliners in the bitcoin soon.
Bitcoin is not a safe investment, its volatility can just go beyond your imagination, we're talking about investment that could change its price for about 30% overnight here.
However, the market of bitcoin can still be easily manipulated by spreading fake news as recently happened to our community, so, not that safe.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

It won't play any role in future. Bitcoin is already a part of our future and part of money system revolution. Yes, it has too many problems now and it can't right now become a currency, but in future it will!
I agree, he can already be said to be part of this future, but that he would still have to go a long way to this

Bitcoin will not only play a big role in the future, it also has the big role in the past. As we all know, bitcoin is the first successful crypto currency ever made in the history, without being invented, crypto currency will not be blooming years from now.

In the future, I think I will not be looking on the role it will play, because I know it will be big, but I will look how it is developed for the greater purpose it will bring to people.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

That role is actually starting to be realized at present. Bitcoin has already made its impact in so many economies that many now a days are trying to get into the scene of this system. Each passing day, Bitcoin is gaining popularity. Just look at its current value! Damn!!! 😲

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

Yes definitely it will have a role. If you remember its price in the past year and price nowadays, you could easily understand its value and importance in the future also. It will definitely have its own importance because people are more interested in bitcoins nowadays because if its price.
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

I believe bitcoin that we will be able to achieve that in the future,so say, in the long run.Bitcoin's specially is due to cashless transactions
other countries have attracted it and therefore the demand of bitcoin has increased in every country. The role of bitcoin in the future
will be important.
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:33 PM

It won't play any role in future. Bitcoin is already a part of our future and part of money system revolution. Yes, it has too many problems now and it can't right now become a currency, but in future it will!
I agree, he can already be said to be part of this future, but that he would still have to go a long way to this

I'd rather say it will be too long way. BTC isn't ideal, it is only on early stage of its life. As we can see, BTC price always goes up, put there are also a lot of forks that have been already made and some we will have in future.
But one thing can't remain indifferent nobody — BTC value and market cap.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:10:39 PM

Of course bitcoin will have one of the biggest role to play in the incoming future. The blockchain technology is already re-shapping the money industry and also look what great projects are forming ,like Hyundai ICO.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Yes, bitcoin has the role to play in the future because most of the people nowadays already know about cryptocurrency so there is really a possibility  that in the future people will use bitcoin as a means of payment for everything. I know that sooner or later, it would be accepted in the whole worlda and it would be an advantage for the people who are already have it earlier.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

Bitcoin already has a role to play right now and there are many many ways to spend it without selling it for fiat first. Each new day more and more people are allowing Bitcoin as a payment option and not looking back. It is the future and only a matter of time before it becomes common place to be using Bitcoin.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

Yes, Because most of the people are willing to get rich, While getting benefited of it, this is the adaptation of everybody to make a mode of payment in online basis. Fiat currency will evolved into virtual currency.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin has a very big role to play in the future because people are now familiar with bitcoin and maybe people will be open-minded to accept the bitcoin as a means of payment in the future. Maybe not now, but in the future it will surely be because nowadays we are already in the high-technology world that almost everything are run through technology.

Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Bitcoin is  secure so i think that there is a lot of people that will use bitcoin for some serious payments like more than 6 digit dollars and so on.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:37:15 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 04:46:52 PM by yrreg ger

Yes bitcoin has a big role in the future not only into the developer also to the user. Because at this time it is very beneficial to us due to their volatile price that gives profit/additional income. If bitcoin was successful in the next day/future it has a big role especially in transaction, even in illegal transaction of bitcoin as being crypto-currency.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a future. It provides my basic needs and i can buy some gadgets or even computer because of bitcoin. I ca use bitcoin in some areas likr what others simply do with their BTC. Pay some bills with the help of BTC.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:43:12 PM

Bitcoin has the role to play not only in the future at present also. Cryptocurrency has bring the awareness in the financial sector which is having the potential to change the banking system as they have to upgrade accordingly otherwise people will start ignore / reduce using the banking services. Bitcoin has given lot of job opportunity now itself we expect it will be more and more.

Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

I definitely believe 100% that bitcoin has a major role to play in the future for humankind.  It is the fuel driving the spread of blockchain technology around the world.  It is the means of giving people freedom of finance to purchase and sell in a free market created by the people instead of government and large banking institutions.  I personally want to say thank you to all you have a hand in building, maintaining and supporting this awesome project.  Thank you.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:09 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin is deeply loved and desperately needed by everyone and even some countries that still have not legalized bitcoin as an important role in online business as a means of payment transactions in all countries
Exactly your point of view is good that future of Bitcoin is deeply loved and desperately needed by everyone. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, which got the popularity of such level that every one want to invest in Bitcoin as soon as possible. As early as someone starts mining in Bitcoin the future of them should be brilliant. Bitcoin make thousands of investor’s millionaires. Bitcoin is best than any asset in this world now. It deeply likes to invest in Bitcoin for your children.
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

Yes definitely bitcoin has a big role in future.When bitcoin will accepted globally,it will be easy for everyone.People who are suffering with there job,it will be easy for them to earn extra money..People can pay hospital & bank bill easily...These things will be the biggest achievement
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

bitcoin now is not this flawless! after the major pump in price bitcoin now have slower transfer time and a huge amount of bitcoin transfer fee!
But that was a good one that happened, now we know that bitcoin has its weaknesses on transfer rate and i hope sooner or later it can be resolved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: