Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5266 times)
Inggridpratiwi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Yes of course, bitcoin will continue to drive the revolution of the economic system. Bitcoin will change all the many human habits in the economic field.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

I am sure that everything in our world have role to play but bitcoin probably gonna be something more intersting cause its still something unknown and interesting...
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Yes because BITCOIN is a role to play everyone specially to the new generation changing all individuals to make them success in BITCOIN
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

I have chosen yes. We can tell that bitcoin has so far developed and continues to attract many glimpses of today's coin world. I'm sure and hope bitcoin will be easy to accept if everyone has been holding and using smart devices for payment and investment in a practical or fast way.  Cool
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will exist as a new payment method, just like Alipay, because it is a digital currency, but above all, it allows big powers to accept it.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Bitcoin really has an important role to play in the future and will always be remembered in history books. By the time stepping into blocking only starts within 20 years we will all vote in blockchain, store our data and images in blockchain. Cool
sangvandeta

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Prior to the existence of this bitcoin, transactions are usually done manually using paper as proof of transaction. However, the existence of bitcoin technology will change many things in the world industry in the future.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin has a big role in future.When bitcoin will accepted globally,it will be easy for everyone.People who are suffering with there job,it will be easy for them to earn extra money..People can pay hospital & bank bill easily...These things will be the biggest achievement

I believe too that bitcoin has a big role in the future, most especially in the economy of one country. If bitcoin will be accepted globally this could be a big break to the unemployed, and could help too reduce unemployment in our society. And one thing also, this could give a high profit to the employee.
Ninjamoves

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

Indeed it will have a very important role if only it will be accepted by the government and the whole world as a legal currency but if it doesn't then I don't think it will play a very important role, but as I can see right now it plays an important role but not that vast.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

Yes definitely bitcoin has a big role in future.When bitcoin will accepted globally,it will be easy for everyone.People who are suffering with there job,it will be easy for them to earn extra money..People can pay hospital & bank bill easily...These things will be the biggest achievement

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is still developing. I believe the current volatility is only the initial challenge. I think Bitcoin can become a global payment currency after many years.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Bitcoin is dead but not dead yet even stronger than before Grin

Bitcoin is king and will always be king, no denying about that. Any shitcoin will replace bitcoin? In your dream! If bitcoin dies, crypto will do as well
Dico88

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

That is certainly our review here. We are preparing for the future bitcoin will be dominant about the world of currency. I personally look for the bitcoin to be accepted as a bill at a favorite restaurant and we can travel wherever we want in today's world we need to spread the word even though we have it in articles and youtube. So we have to start with our friend. Cool
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

although bitcoin price now is down, bitcoin still have a chance to play in the future and we cannot deny that bitcoin has a role in the payment system. everything now is changing and we have another option to use a payment system and once bitcoin is known by all the country and bitcoin is approve, then we can have a new system payment that allows us to send any amount without having too much fee and it will deliver with fast without delay. but we need to check the blockchain system first to fix the time of the transaction and once this is solved then we can see that it will make our payment become easy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I agree, Yes, Bitcoin has already made changes on a lot of lives already and more so in the future. All its advantages and its technology will have a definite role in the future, It is just starting, am sure it will also evolve as time goes by so it will be better for the future of the world's economy.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
tutta_v

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

In Kazakhstan it is already possible to pay a bitcoin for the purchase of an apartment. I think that this is the currency of the future.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Yes, because for now the bitcoin has a higher value that can help a life of a person it also can help to change a persons life by using it. Bitcoin goes down in the previous years but now they rise up in their popularity. It has a higher chance to be more popular because in our generation we have a lot of technology and innovations like bitcoin.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Yes I agree, because I think bitchoin is born out of thought for future progress, and is not intended to replace the country's currency, the bitchoin is the future of it is the fact.
arrmia11

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

Bitcoin will gonna play a significant role to the lives of many people in the future. Not just a form of business but it can also be a source of income, employment, fast and easy transactions, economics in general and many more. All of it will greatly affect the lives of individuals who are adapting into bitcoin.

And this is one of the good things of bitcoin: to touch the lives of many people in a significant way.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

I think so, because  bitcoin is more accepted in many countries. If this will become center of all crypto currency our life in the future will become easier in terms of sending crypto currency any where in the world, wherever our families are.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
DesignerMissy

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Well, bitcoin is currently on a low but I do believe it's the future. Or, at least, a big part of it. Yeah it's gonna take a while for it to stabilize so I'm not necessarily sure it will end up as the main currency... But it's fast,and it's anonymous. For the last part, the adult industry is definitely gonna profit from it. There are already adult sites that accept bitcoin (like bitcoingirls.live). So yeah, I think there's some work to be put into it, but I think it will be very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: