Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5269 times)
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Yes bitcoin has a big role to play in the future.

mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

BTC will certainly have a significant role in the future. BTC already plays a significant role, and with other cryptocurrencies, a potentially crucial role in the future!
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

Yes I agree, because I think bitchoin is born out of thought for future progress, and is not intended to replace the country's currency, the bitchoin is the future of it is the fact.
I am personally excited for the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general. Current innovations such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others are just the beginning for this technology that can help revamp many industries.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Yes bitcoin has a big role to play in the future. It is the answer to poverty. No one will be hungry because we have money to buy foods and support our family needs. Until years past,  bitcoin will be famous and be part of our everyday life.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin tends to be the bitcoin that will play in the future because bitcoin is the digital currency and currently in some bitcoin countries start in legalkan because we easily transact via bitcoin besides that, we can also invest in bitcoin and if bitcoin performance is good. In some other countries may begin to legalize bitcoin Wink
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I believe that bitcoin holds a lot of potential given that it would be able to survive the years and still would have a considerable value. I believe bitcoin would be able to change the nature of money itself as well as it would be able to commence a fully automated human lifestyle. Transactions are digital and quick, faster and more reliant. And most of all, effective and secure.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

as the future of world economy, hell yes! bitcoin has bigger roles to play.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

all advantages has changed the weaknesses when the fee is high, the transaction is slow. However, i also believe that Bitcoins developers can solve these problems and Bitcoin will become the official currency in the future

buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:40:39 AM

Bitcoin will gonna play a significant role to the lives of many people in the future. Not just a form of business but it can also be a source of income, employment, fast and easy transactions, economics in general and many more. All of it will greatly affect the lives of individuals who are adapting into bitcoin.

And this is one of the good things of bitcoin: to touch the lives of many people in a significant way.
I think the future of our real life should be full of bitcoin, just as mobile payment now, bitcoin will become a global payment of digital currency.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Yes, I think so Bitcoin will play a major role in all countries in future. I like Bitcoin Because It's A digital & safety cryptocurrency so I will Always choose Bitcoin. This way bitcoin has a role to play in the future.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

Yes, because for now the bitcoin has a higher value that can help a life of a person it also can help to change a persons life by using it. Bitcoin goes down in the previous years but now they rise up in their popularity. It has a higher chance to be more popular because in our generation we have a lot of technology and innovations like bitcoin.
Indeed. Bitcoin was really playing a big role on the future especially on the lives of the people who are already into it since Bitcoin has already rise up its popularity making it more beneficial for the Bitcoin users who holds their initial holdings too tight and expecting for a great feedback once Bitcoin price pumps up. Also in addition to that, with the continuous rise of the modern technology, Bitcoin can be much more accessible since many people can now easily used it for a reason that Bitcoin is in lined with the use of modern technology gadgets.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Bitcoin has a great role in our economy in the near future. I know that bitcoin will change the economic system. People will use bitcoin as their daily payment in the future. I believe that the bitcoin will have bright future.

ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Individually it is changing the lives of so many people and it will also change the world financial system,for those who got the privilege of holding Bitcoin at the early stage at low price, i believe their lives have changed forever.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:22 AM

It is and as of now it was happening. The technology behind bitcoin and how it work futuristic right. It is part of a future that will come . To the development of new way to a transaction etc.
Bitcoin will be mainstream in currency alternative currency and it is now widely used and becomes more popular as it use and exposed everyday..
All youv'e said is correct and I consider bitcoin as a big helping hand for me and my life
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

Bitcoin not only has a role in the future. It IS the future. That kind of transactions security with the blockchain is the main thing that will drive it forward as a potential payment system.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future money. Who knows, if some banks will accept bitcoins in the future? And that will be exposing bitcoin in more people, as of now, many people believes in btc but there are also believing it is a scam because they don't know what bitcoin is.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

They say that bitcoin is the future money. Who knows, if some banks will accept bitcoins in the future? And that will be exposing bitcoin in more people, as of now, many people believes in btc but there are also believing it is a scam because they don't know what bitcoin is.

I think if the banks accept bitcoin, people will believe with bitcoin and they will invest their money in bitcoin. but although now there are only a few countries that accepting bitcoin, people still believe in bitcoin and they still buy bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is the future of the money that will solve their problem in finances. so bitcoin has a role to play in the future and will spread among the people and bitcoin will growth more than before.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

Yes, it already has its own role in the society, and I think this role will be growing.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

If many countries legalize bitcoin then more benefits can be obtained, as we know at this time that many countries are banned bitcoin for fear bitcoin disrupt the economy that has been arranged.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

Bitcoin has already played a significant role on introducing and embellishing the innovation
of cryptocurrency. It change a lot on the financial and investment market scenes. It
change peoples lives and gave opportunities to earn and invest in a new convenient way.
The digital currency made transactions and transfers more faster and more favorable
to people and establishments. Bitcoins will still play a remarkable role in the years to come,
since it still is on the move and its's reach is widening more and more as it keeps on
increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: