Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5269 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin has a role to play in the future, and that it will be a lot more used and traded online, more governments will support it, and more marketplaces and ewallets online will accept it. The community is already growing up and thats will help to spread the word about Bitcoin easily
Yes i think you are right,bitcoin will be more develop in the future and it has a role to play most especially in different lives of every individual.Even now or in the future there will be freedom to use our hard earned money without any deduction of fees mandated by the governments.Changes  will come and more people will be happy about it.We can invest freely,with no hessitation and doubts.Who knows in the near future government would become a bitcoin friendly and accept bitcoins existence that already widely spread and accept the fact that cryptocurrency has being adopted by many people and country.

Teo2015

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

Bitcoin certainly will have a role in the future and I think it's a very big one.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

Bitcoin will be the king of the future. Without doubt, the demand for bitcoin in the future will only increase. Bitcoin is an important player in the future.
I think that if bitcoin goes well, bitcoin is likely to become a global payment method in the future.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Bitcoin technology is the most in demand today, it reduces costs for data storage and simplifies life for many sectors of the economy!
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is acceptable all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

Since this century is now more invove in technologies, they can easily access the word of cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin will pay such a big role and will have a big impact in the future because bitcoin has a possibility to become the way of payment in different country across the world. With the many supporters of bitcoin, and like what you said its being fast, secured and decentralize can be a factor that can lead to bitcoin to play a big role.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

For me, Yes. The success of bitcoin initiates an opportunities to transact huge amount of money from one place to any point of the world without barriers along the way through internet. Bitcoin becomes the mainstream of all social sites this will give a smart ideas to people to work at the same time to earn and improve fast payment transaction in  the upcoming years.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

It is possible that bitkoyn will be defeated under the pressure of external circumstances or his own technological problems. This precedent showed that the government can not prohibit the use of the system
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

as the future of world economy, hell yes! bitcoin has bigger roles to play.
As I would like to think BTC already plays a big role on the planet and its impact will end up bigger and bigger with time passing by. I can also imagine that another cash with further developed tech takes over later on however crypto in general will have an important stand in the realm of tomorrow.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Yes, the company of bitcoin has a huge potential in our industry which helps all people to become richer and have a stable and wonderful life in future.  Bitcoin is you guide towards to your success.
angelakrasnova

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be a currency where it will be possible to pay them in any store in any online store in Internet games.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Yes,  the comoany of bitcoin plays a huge role which promote the innovation for the common good of the nation. 
Through their excellence they can help all peoples to become successful and achieve the dreams that they want.
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Bitcoin is now playing a hard finished by role to torment the payment systems all difficult than the world. I think it has been bustling till now. Bitcoin has introduced us a subsidiary technology which is called blockchain. This technology will fiddle when the world even though there is no bitcoin.
JerryJam

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is now widely distributed as a means of payment. He has great prospects in the future.Make payment without intermediaries and in a short time it is very convenient. You can pay for goods and services in any country of the world. To pay treatment travel, etc. In the enterprises with high confidentiality accept payment in cryptocurrency. I think in the future the cryptocurrency will become an integral part of every inhabitant of the planet.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

This might be the reason why bitcoin is created and that role to be played in the future might be one of the greatest contribution of bitcoin in the world of virtual currencies and blockchain technology. If bitcoin becomes fully used into the mainstreams, many people would benefits from that virtual currency when it comes to online transactions and other kind of payments without the needs of banks.
MadelynCohen

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Bitcoin already plays a significant role in the economy of most countries. Demand for him and his support are growing very quickly, therefore, bitcoin will in any case be of great importance in the future. In addition, the crypto currency is being improved, the infrastructure for its use is growing, since bitcoins and other crypto-currencies still have insignificant opportunities for circulation and direct payment for goods and services.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

no, you can not get stuck on it
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

As I would like to think BTC already plays a big role on the planet and its impact will end up bigger and bigger with time passing by. I can also imagine that another cash with further developed tech takes over later on however crypto in general will have an important stand in the realm of tomorrow.
Yes it is possible that a cash will be developed but I wonder if which country will act as the main source of that?
 For those who have known and have been earning cryptocurrencies, there must be an impact in their lives already for many cryptos have a big growth for the last years. In the future, cryptos especially bitcoin will play a big role because when it comes to the advancement of technology and with the transactions, it is ideal to use them. In online transactions, compared to banks and cards (of today), they are more convenient to use.

For me, Yes. The success of bitcoin initiates an opportunities to transact huge amount of money from one place to any point of the world without barriers along the way through internet. Bitcoin becomes the mainstream of all social sites this will give a smart ideas to people to work at the same time to earn and improve fast payment transaction in  the upcoming years.
True, it will be a good innovation if bitcoin will be implemented worldwide because transactions will be faster. Our technology is growing day by day and bitcoin is a good fit for these when it comes to internet innovation. Aside from past payment transaction, we won't be needing bigger wallets for big amount of money since transactions can be performed using a single device of your choice.

scrototeabaggins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

With rates which bitcoin shows us right now, namely, growth of the rate and popularity, it is not already possible today to judge that bitcoin has a chance to become number one Internet currency. if bitcoin will be made legalized in all countries and officially confirmed status of the most popular Internet currency.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

Yes it is possible that a cash will be developed but I wonder if which country will act as the main source of that?
 For those who have known and have been earning cryptocurrencies, there must be an impact in their lives already for many cryptos have a big growth for the last years. In the future, cryptos especially bitcoin will play a big role because when it comes to the advancement of technology and with the transactions, it is ideal to use them. In online transactions, compared to banks and cards (of today), they are more convenient to use.

For me, Yes. The success of bitcoin initiates an opportunities to transact huge amount of money from one place to any point of the world without barriers along the way through internet. Bitcoin becomes the mainstream of all social sites this will give a smart ideas to people to work at the same time to earn and improve fast payment transaction in  the upcoming years.
True, it will be a good innovation if bitcoin will be implemented worldwide because transactions will be faster. Our technology is growing day by day and bitcoin is a good fit for these when it comes to internet innovation. Aside from past payment transaction, we won't be needing bigger wallets for big amount of money since transactions can be performed using a single device of your choice.
Bitcoin already has become the worldwide currency and it is increasing the value more and more after the high investment this year, now wherever we go we use to see the bitcoin importance and the internet so future is getting digital every day, in future only bitcoin will be use for the payment of goods and to buy everything in life but till then buy as much as you can buy so that you will not be afraid of all bad days coming in your life. Investment in bitcoin today can be prove as future making journey for you, big amount of payments are being done bitcoin now, so bitcoin has very bright future with fast transaction.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

I think Bitcoin has role play in future.people are easily earning through Bitcoin. Bitcoin technology has already created jobs in the world.It will be a tool for future generation to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: