Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 03:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5276 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is acceptable all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

It most probably replace fiat money in the future and it will be a catalyst to finally global poverty and give everyone the opportunity to be themselves as cryptotraders and make a profit just like when they used to have morning day jobs. It's really amazing what bitcoins can truly do.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

for bitcoin i think not, but for blockchain technology i think it is very possible
blockchain is great for integration in today's business,
blockchain technology can simplify the work of developers
I agree with you when you say blockchain has a lot to do because we all know blockchain is a revoluntionary invention but I will have to disagree with you when you said bitcoin does not have a role to play, bitcoin has shown us the possibility of an absolutely cashless society and bitcoin will play a great role in bringing that to fruition.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

that is the advantages of bitcoin that can makes bitcoin have the role in the future, but the main determinant is the popoularity of that coin, if the bitcoin has many advantages but it doesn't have popularity i think it just a useless digital currency, so if you want to see the bitcoin role in the future the bitcoin user have the main key to realize that

Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Yes. It will play a big role in the market in the future.
kuukaap

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

For me bitcoin will have a big role in the future.Based on all these aspects, I still think that the role of bitcoin is to be the unifying factor for the international currency, be the global currency.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is acceptable all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

I think bitcoin will not replace fiat but it will use as our means of payment when it comes to online but still fiat were still there. Also bitcoin will be one of the source of income by many of us that's why bitcoin has a great role in the future just like providing jobs for people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Definitely. Bitcoin is the future of currency. Not only is Bitcoin decentralized, which makes it the most preferable mode of payment to many of us, it is also very transparent with the use of the latest blockchain technology. It is so much unlike the traditional fiat currency which you cannot save in a safe storage such as the banks without divulging personal information. With Bitcoin, all we need to have is a wallet. The future will be an exciting one with Bitcoin.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

yes, it has already become the basis of all cryptos, and it will always play a great role in the future and it will ever be remembered as the father of all currencies
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

Yeah dude, I think Bitcoin has a role to play in the future. at present it is the most valuable cryptocurrency and investment too. day by day its popularity is increasing and its investors are also increasing. actually I think in future it will not play a role, it will play a vital role in the future.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

as for me, one of the major advantage of bitcoin is the possibility of transactions all over the world which is faster then fiat money

I think in the future will many people who use Bitcoin and Bitcoin have become solutions to global transactions, so I think Bitcoin will play a very important role in the future
but I'm not sure about cheap transaction fees, but bitcoin does provide other unique features that Fiat money can not provide
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

in General, I think bitcoin is one of the most important components of our successful and rich future,I mean our currency future
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

there is always a place for bitcoin in the future. because bitcoin uses blockchain technology which I think is a technology that will be very useful in the future because the system is very easy to use.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Yes, This kind of innovation is very helpful in speediing up processing transactions unlike banking system will undergone a sort of interrogations just to transact millions of amount, This is much efficient and very fast as long there is internet connection.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

I think it has. Bitcoin was one of the greatest decentralized trading from locals to central market. It automatically circulating its money as far as I know and fast growing economy in the industry. Cryptocurrency may be the answer for the perishable paper cash and book keeping of the sold goods or services.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

I think so and I do hope so that bitcoins have a big role in the future. Bitcoins may revolutionize the monetary system bybreplacing the banks with blockchain technology. Maybe even permanently taking them out of the competition since bitcoins are on its way to perfection.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

Of course, I primarily believe in bitcoin as a currency, not an investment. And I think that in a few years we will be able to freely use bitcoin.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

a very big, vital and important role it has to play just as it has already started playing now
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Yes, I do not just use bitcoin to make money, I believe in it as a currency, I believe in its technology. And hopefully, soon, we can use it for its intended purpose.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

a very big, vital and important role it has to play just as it has already started playing now
Yes, I also believe that bitcoin will play a great role in the near future. The usage of it will be extended. It will continuously became popular and many people will invest here. It can changed our economy as it continuously develop aa the time goes by. It may solve some of the problem of the world especially in transaction of money.

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

Yes, I also believe that bitcoin will play a great role in the near future. The usage of it will be extended. It will continuously became popular and many people will invest here. It can changed our economy as it continuously develop aa the time goes by. It may solve some of the problem of the world especially in transaction of money.
Indeed. I agree that Bitcoin will have a very significant role to play in the near future since it was already coined as the currency of the future for the reason that in the near future, we are already seeing the rise of the digital age and we all know that Bitcoin is a digital currency which lies into the modern technology so we can considerably state that Bitcoin do really have a great role in the future for some instance that it will be widely spread and use together with the rise of the technology we have now that is making our lives comfortable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: