Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £500 to spend, on Ether or Bitcoin?  (Read 3204 times)
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

Do I buy a small fraction of a bitcoin or buy 2 ethers?

What would you do?

I'm looking for some long term investment.

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks
Make an investment both eth and bitcoin, so you wont regret if the one you dont choose became more profitable. 50% in eth and the half is in bitcoin. And your contribution every month is you can invest in alt coins. Two alt coins is enough, too many coins is hard to see the price update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

If you have only a capital of it is better you buy eth only because you include a small capital, so by buying eth you will get more profit in eth than bitcoin and in eth you will get faster profits because it has little capital.
Is capitalization of project a main criterion for decision to invest? I don't think so, just look at btc rally in november, december.

heavenknows

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

I will always stay for bitcoin.. because if bitcoin dips ethereum also dips. Bitcoin is mother of all crypto. Buy the dip
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

I would suggest to buy etherum in coming future etherum will touch 5000 dollars so better HODL.ether for bright future
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Ethereum is better than bitcoin. You can earn a great ROI with ethereum. Bitcoin only slowly increases the price but ethereum always make a big pump on the market. Having ethereum means having the future in your hands. I have a strong feeling that ethereum will soon replace bitcoin in a near future

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

What would you do?

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

Today btc7,500 dollars, ETH580 dollars.

It turns out that whether you buy bitcoin or ETH you get a lot of revenue. So the sooner you invest in crypto-currencies the higher the return.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
Ether is very good, and it is one of the top best cryptocurrencies available. I’m very sure that most investors would go for it without thinking twice about it, cause… you don’t have to think about it lol😆. But since you’re comparing it with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin is hands down the best option you should probably go with. If you invest your £500 into Ethereum, you won’t much profit from it. But if you invest that money in Bitcoin and leave it till end of the year, trust me, you will make a huge profit by then.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

I would advise you to invest your money in higher-risk assets, but with a greater profit margin. Now there are a lot of projects on the crypto-currency market with "undervalued capitalization", unfortunately there are also many scam projects. Therefore, one must be careful in choosing.
Here are some of those to which I would take a closer look: Cardano, EOS, NEO, and others having their own blockchain.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

if you have skills try to make service site will gain a lot of money

use your money on place that you have more knowledge on it

if not have hold it only

I think If your intention is to hold it it will be the best choice you can. Hope you get the answer and benefit you.
Why not on both £ 250 on bitcoin and £ 250 on the ethereum is safer in that way and more practical in my opinion. You can be sure to profit from it rather than putting all in one investment because they are performing well at the moment.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

you should choose ethereum because with ethereum will be more earned with the money you have. so when the price starts to rise then your money will also increase

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

I will invest in BTC. The price of BTC is higher than that of ETH, so I can get more money.
If you can afford to invest in bitcoins and you think this price range is suitable with your earning source, then go for bitcoins. There is nothing better than these bitcoins. You can earn from them as much as you can just make smart moves and be patient while dealing in trading and investing. But eth is good too. If you don’t have music bigger money to afford bitcoins, you can go for eth as well.
bitsticker

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

this is all-in approach. why not to diversify. it is hard to get that kind of questions to me. on the other hand btc and eth go hand to hand, i would get the one i believe in.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
The bitcoin and etherium is both great coins in the market now they're both showing great preformance in great movement now in the market, but when it talks about the value and popularity the bitcoin is definitely more better to spend than etherium.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

If i were you i prefer to buy bitcoin if you want a long term investment. Because we know, bitcoin is more profitable and the value increases in long term.
But if you like to trade or buy altcoins and such, just buy ETH because it will help you a lot to exchange coins.
Eth won't give really big profits for long term i think, because most people just use it to exchange altcoins to bitcoin.
But maybe you can try both. Find the most suitable one, just buy bit by bit and see which one suits you the most and continue the investment with the coin you like the most.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Buying bitcoin is the best choice. In addition, I suggest that we invest 100 pounds per month to invest some altcoin regularly, which may bring more benefits to you. The current market price can be bought regularly, and there is no big risk.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

I think it will be good if make it a half. 50% on ethereum and 50% for bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is the best holding coin in crypto while ethereum for me is the best coin for investing ico or buying token. Because of his faster transaction
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

50/50% is nice way to spend $500 but I feel than ETH has a potency to grow much faster, as it's getting more and more applied to the real world things. You also can chiose the best moment for each of them to cash out
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

If I were you and had that sum for investing I would buy Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. It's more stable as for me and feels like it's better. But everything is up to you.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

I consider that ETH will give more % per investment but it is my opinion. As for me I am holding ETH because I consider that ETH will double its current price at least or even more but I also have bought some BTC because I think that it is also a good asset right now and the current price is very good.
You may buy ETH and BTC.
Easx

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I think you should buy ethereum. Because, this bear season is so dangerous for bitcoin. And Ethereum will have the increase percentage more than bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: