Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: old  (Read 21712 times)
redmption

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

Are coins spent/burned when a mining contract is purchased? What are your "mining" return percentages based on?

Please clarify if the current pictures of the mining farm and/or 700 graphics cards are part of this project, or is for a different project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

I think you need some big fans to distribute the air in the tunnel system, elsewhere I think i could be become locally to warm despite the cold cave temperature ....
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:06:06 AM

Where is the cave and what happens if the cave collapses on the equipment? half lol. the 3 first members of your team are missing their names under their pictures. I must give it to you, the buy back trick is so hot I almost fell for it. if the tokens are like an internal currency for buying hashrate or having hash power in your cave mining then why would you buy them back? you are doing it wrong, telling people that you will buy the tokens later for $2-$3 means you are desperate to have some money right now, remove that from your road map to proceed.

🖤😏
murzame

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:16:39 AM

Where is the cave and what happens if the cave collapses on the equipment? half lol. the 3 first members of your team are missing their names under their pictures. I must give it to you, the buy back trick is so hot I almost fell for it. if the tokens are like an internal currency for buying hashrate or having hash power in your cave mining then why would you buy them back? you are doing it wrong, telling people that you will buy the tokens later for $2-$3 means you are desperate to have some money right now, remove that from your road map to proceed.

The cave has made in ussr, they have spend a lot of resources to make it strong and they put a lot of things in it. It stays there about 70 years and it still in a very good conditoon, nothing happens with it.

We don't need "easy money", we are just trying to provide investors for the option to buy back their tokens if they dont want to buy a mining contracts. Most of the investors is seeking for a stake oportunity or kind of it, thats is why we have made this option.
murzame

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Are coins spent/burned when a mining contract is purchased? What are your "mining" return percentages based on?

Please clarify if the current pictures of the mining farm and/or 700 graphics cards are part of this project, or is for a different project?

700 video cards it is our own project which is not connected with the current ico campaign. When you buy a contract coins is burning.

We calculate the return on the basis of the exchange rate and efficiency of the mining hardware.
murzame

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

I think you need some big fans to distribute the air in the tunnel system, elsewhere I think i could be become locally to warm despite the cold cave temperature ....

It has a good air circulation, soviet union made a special passive ventilation, the cave has 2 big holes on the top of the each tunnel, so the air comes inside through the main door and it goes to that holes. They have expected to make a huge fridge in this cave, to store a vegetables there and military staff.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:39 AM

The cave will not collapse, but in spring or autumn there may be a lot of water.
And in this cave there is a lot of dust.The cave is not intended for electronic equipment.
murzame

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

The cave will not collapse, but in spring or autumn there may be a lot of water.
And in this cave there is a lot of dust.The cave is not intended for electronic equipment.

About 70 years the cave didnt have so much problems. It also don't have so much problems with dust. The walls is sprayed with a special cement. You can come and look on it with your eyes.
Ted Kin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

About 70 years the cave didnt have so much problems. It also don't have so much problems with dust. The walls is sprayed with a special cement. You can come and look on it with your eyes.
Very funny, in the caves, even in deserts it is wet, also with dust. It's a very bad idea to make a mine in an unadapted place...
It's easier to make a new building.
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

Very funny, in the caves, even in deserts it is wet, also with dust. It's a very bad idea to make a mine in an unadapted place...

It is wet if the ventilation system does not exist, or if the cave is located in low place, or there are large temperature drop.

We have 2 holes for ventilation, the same way of ventilation as in the cellar, air ducts remove excess moisture outside. And we will additionally put forced ventilation. And about the dust - the walls of the cave are covered with a special cement coating thickness of 60-80 cm, which eliminates the formation of dust. 

If you are really concerned about the technical parameters and suitability of the cold mountain for mining, we invite you to visit us so that you can personally see the reliability of the above words. As the Russians say, "it's better to see than hear 100 times"  Wink

murzame

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

You are wrong about the fact that it is much cheaper to build hangars and other structures for mining. After all, the basic idea is in constant cold and constant air circulation, along with electricity. To put the miners in the finished area with the ideal cooling is much more profitable than it does: designing, purchasing materials, paying labor to builders, putting electricity, installing air conditioners, and further paying for electricity for cooling. You also you missed the point that we have very cheap electricity

Cool
Ted Kin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

I did not like the presentation.Very little information.I have questions.
1.The Kazakh people destroyed the legacy of the USSR by dismantling military objects for scrap.This happened already about 20 years ago.Specify the coordinates of this object, photo?
2.The minimum price for electricity is $ 0.5 per kilowatt.
http://www.esalmaty.kz/en/8-news/1420-s-1-fevralya-snizhen-tarif-na-elektroenergiyu-v-almaty-i-oblasti
Where did the numeral 0.3$ come from? Give me link?
3.The president of Kazakhstan is already old, in the near future a new president is expected.
It will be necessary to change the legal system.
Are not you afraid that tomorrow maining may be announced criminal?

Hello Sir,

1. You can photos in our instagram account, coordinates is here. 43.880219, 76.325881 (google maps)
2. This a basic tariff for the Almaty city. We are located in agrarian region (200km away from the city) where is the located our cave and in that way in this region not so many companies have a huge power consumption. As many of the people knows, electricity companies in the whole world can generate the electricity, but they can't store it. In that case a local electricity company is made for us a special discount on the huge power consumption. If you want we can provide with the proof of it.
3. It happens in every country.
4. It could happen in China, USA, or any country, for this moment Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is illegal everywhere except USA (with a strict legislation) and Japan. Most of the countries is just thinking how to regulate it.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

1.Unfortunately, there is no information at the coordinates indicated by you, you can see the photo only in your instagram. I think there is no basis for mining your coordinates.
2.Ok, prove if you can.
3.Especially in countries ex-USSR.
4.Maybe in other countries, but in countries ex-USSR  is no law now and will never be. Especially in Asian countries, where everything depends on the big and small state bosses.

Here you can see more photos. If you need more videos of the cave inside please write you full contacts we well send you more video with us the cave.

About the coordinates please check better.

https://vse.kz/gallery/image/55050-peshera/
http://iznanka.kz/topic/1346-otchet-bombochyot-kurty-poezdka-po-iuzhnomu-kazakhst/

At least you can visit us, and our cave if you really want the proves.

As our president Nazarbaev A.A. said  2 days ago, we will be great with mining and cryptocurrencies  here the videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFyXsNDO8L8

If you have more questions please write us here or directly

P.S. sometimes it seems to me that  other cloud mining companies feel a little nerves about us 😇
I did not work in cloud companies, but I worked in Kazakhstan, this is a bad country for investors.
You did not give me proof of electricity, give a link to the company, I'll call them.
Ted Kin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:06:25 AM

You are wrong about the fact that it is much cheaper to build hangars and other structures for mining. After all, the basic idea is in constant cold and constant air circulation, along with electricity. To put the miners in the finished area with the ideal cooling is much more profitable than it does: designing, purchasing materials, paying labor to builders, putting electricity, installing air conditioners, and further paying for electricity for cooling. You also you missed the point that we have very cheap electricity

Cool

You probably did not work in caves and mountains. Remaking a cave for electronic equipment is very difficult and expensive. Do you have a project for cave refit?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:18:49 AM

Cool

You probably did not work in caves and mountains. Remaking a cave for electronic equipment is very difficult and expensive. Do you have a project for cave refit?

It seems that you did not read our White Paper, did not read yet))) Since we are not going to "redo the cave" This is obvious)))

The cave location has been shown to you many times, it seems you do not want to see it directly 😂,

You just can not accept the fact that we have very good conditions for mining, and do not react to our invitation to come to our guests and see everything with YOUR eyes))

ok we again invite you)) Please, will be our special guest, Visit us, visit our cave, visit Ice Rock Mining!

or you are so busy?? Or it is a problem? or you just don't like Kazakhstan? Or what?

we will even pay your accommodation and meals and meet you at the airport in Almaty.

When will you fly?

But let's deal, after your arrival, you will write a detailed report, for the ANN, without bias, and we'll all shoot on the video, your arrival.

Deal?

Ted Kin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

Cool

It seems that you did not read our White Paper, did not read yet))) Since we are not going to "redo the cave" This is obvious)))

The cave location has been shown to you many times, it seems you do not want to see it directly 😂,

You just can not accept the fact that we have very good conditions for mining, and do not react to our invitation to come to our guests and see everything with YOUR eyes))

ok we again invite you)) Please, will be our special guest, Visit us, visit our cave, visit Ice Rock Mining!

or you are so busy?? Or it is a problem? or you just don't like Kazakhstan? Or what?

we will even pay your accommodation and meals and meet you at the airport in Almaty.

When will you fly?

But let's deal, after your arrival, you will write a detailed report, for the ANN, without bias, and we'll all shoot on the video, your arrival.

Deal?
Not deal.
1.If you do not alter the cave in it you can not work.
2.Of course, I had problems with Kazakhstan, I lost money in this country as an investor.
3.I have no profit coming to Kazakhstan.
4.Your evidence of cheap energy?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

As I got it  this  is a loan project. We invest, you buy equipment and mine, and after a while you buy back the tokens we got from investment paying twice as much of ICO price. Is this correct?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:55:33 AM

As I got it this this  is a loan project. We invest, you buy equipment and mine, and after a while you buy back the token we got from investment paying twice as much of ICO price. Is this correct?

Exactly Sir! And after launching the farm, we will sell cloud mining contracts to whole the world 🌎, and they will be more profitable than any cloud mining service.
Our Backers have a chance to resell ROCK tokens or use them to provide cloud mining contracts for 2 years

murzame

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:06:54 AM

As I got it  this  is a loan project. We invest, you buy equipment and mine, and after a while you buy back the tokens we got from investment paying twice as much of ICO price. Is this correct?

And this ICO is the First phase, By this ICO we will fill the huge area of cave only 30%, this farm is scalable. It is just the beginning of the most epic cloud mining farm in history of BLOCKCHAIN and mining! Smiley
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:13:18 AM

And this ICO is the First phase, By this ICO we will fill the huge area of cave only 30%, this farm is scalable. It is just the beginning of the most epic cloud mining farm in history of BLOCKCHAIN and mining! Smiley

Next phase will start on the 20th February 2018. You can check our White Paper.

Thank you for questions, you are very welcome!

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:27:41 AM

Next phase will start on the 20th February 2018. You can check our White Paper.

Thank you for questions, you are very welcome!

Thanks, and please answer on what platform your tokens are developed , ethereum, wave, byteball or some other.

Sir, Ethereum platform ERC20.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: