Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: government and bitcoins banning  (Read 2958 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

I do not think bitcoin banned will be effective, community and bitcoin users spread evenly in many countries so it will not have much impact. it is time for bitcoin to be legalized not banned.
Yeah you are right, it is time for legalization of bitcoins. Bitcoins have proved their worth to the world by retaining their value in the market, although Chinese ban caused fall in the prices of bitcoins but they sustained themselves so it is impossible that bitcoins will be banned in the world. They will keep on recovering their value in the market till no one can compete it.
Bitcoin will not be able to be banned in the whole world because it has a lot of benefits when you have it and you can have a good investment portfolio when you include bitcoin to that. Bitcoin and governments are slowly getting together because the governments are slowly noticing bitcoin that it is getting mainstream because of its features and possible benefits.

many peole which is helped by bitcoin and they know that bitcoin can solve their problem and they still using bitcoin to earn more money. I think someday, bitcoin and government will be cooperate and will walk side by side and it could solve the financial problem for the country and especially for the people but yes its need time before its happen.

CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

There a lot of chances that most countries will ban it since they dont know how to regulate it. It will be changed when new clear laws will appear
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

As long as the government do not accept the idea of bitcoin and the reason why it is created surely many will still try to prevent the entering of bitcoin into their market. It seems that government of some countries are afraid to the capacity of bitcoin to stand alone in the economy without the need of anyone controlling it and all they can do is to banned bitcoin
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

Governments are banning Bitcoins because Bitcoin is not created by them and not controlled by them. Still, the government doesn't have exactly how to regulate Bitcoin and what is the measure they have to take. Government always need Taxes to be paid on time but Bitcoin is killing their taxes so only their banning the Bitcoin.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:16:12 AM

Don't get too freaked out by it..
just believe that bitcoin will continue to survive,though without china or any other country.
keep investing in bitcoins.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:20:46 AM

I think there are just doing this to create some sort of buzz and well it did. It brought down the prices of bitcoins and almost all the altcoins in the exchanges. The thing is, the whales will now be a lot more richer since they can buy super cheap bitcoins and altcoins. That's the thing with these news. I don't even think they will totally go with that ban anyway.
Kamal87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

i think It is possible that some countries will ban bitcoin again if they see it as a threat to their financial system or they consider it to be the use of digital currency by people who do something illegal. There are some countries that have banned it for reasons of potentially bubble and breakup after a lot more popular and many people want to have. Evidenced by its skyrocketing value.........
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

already china has banned bitcoins is there any chance that other countries may ban bitcoins?Huh

China did baned bitcoins , but the miners and the users can use bitcoins .the ban is for converting BTC into cash by placing them in banks .
And about the ban in other countries , it could be because of the anonymous nature of bitcoins transaction. People can fund illegal activities using BItcoins without disclosing their identity.
The other reason could be that bitcoins need people to be educated enough to use and operate a wallet .
alfaruq

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:55:40 AM

China does not ban bitcoin, but only halts most excanges except for the two biggest excanges that are OKCoin and Huobi for wanting to regulate cryptocurrency. Other than that many companies are legalizing the exchange of bitcoin, so it is unlikely that other countries will ban bitcoin
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

already china has banned bitcoins is there any chance that other countries may ban bitcoins?Huh

I see from some online news, it is upside down than that china and korea do over the ban on crypto and bitcoin.
there are some countries are ready to involve bitcoin on real projects in their country, for example jepan which now has been legalized, this end turki follow the footsteps of japan. this is really good for the development of virutal currencies including bitcoin.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

i don't hope that the other country will following china to banned but i think chinese government is not banning bitcoin and they will realize that banning bitcoin is impossible because now there is many new technology which will allow people to still use bitcoin. and no matter if the government banning bitcoin, as long as there is internet connection and vpn, i am sure that people can use bitcoin again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

There could be a probability of some other country will ban Bitcoin. This might be inevitable since China is a very influential country. However, banning is some other country might just be temporary. There is no concrete way of banning Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so the government will just have to compromise and just utilize Bitcoin in favor for them.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

i don't hope that the other country will following china to banned but i think chinese government is not banning bitcoin and they will realize that banning bitcoin is impossible because now there is many new technology which will allow people to still use bitcoin. and no matter if the government banning bitcoin, as long as there is internet connection and vpn, i am sure that people can use bitcoin again.
The china will regret its decision for banning bitcoin in their country because it is a complete loss for them to not accept bitcoin anymore as a great cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a lot of potential compare to the current money that they are using and banning it is such a wrong and worst decision for a country to make.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:57:43 PM

In my own personal opinion, there is a possibility that other countries may ban bitcoin because china had already started to banned bitcoin and it will definitely affects the price again. But i still hope that bitcoin cannot be removed in the internet because it is very helpful to me since i use bitcoin as a source of income.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

we have just whitnessed that even China (who is dominating the crypto markets) ban did not do much on the market. It made some effect but then market recovered very fast. so let the others ban it too, nothing will happen.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

I'm sure there are not so many stupid governments to think that they can to ban such a strong technology. I know how it's pleasant to feel that you're smarter than somebody but China is not the case. I'm sure that 'ban' is totally temporarily decision to win some time and prepare an infrasturcture. The same is about other countries.

So there is no actual 'ban' for cryptocurrencies in long term.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

Government can not successfully stop the existence of bitcoin since is was developed as a global entity which can not be easily control by an individual or government. controlling bitcoin by government is like trying to control everything that will happen in the internet. So relax, banning of bitcoin in china will not have a lasting effect, people in the blockchain technology world will fine a way out.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:51:35 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 03:42:40 AM by mrayazgul

Of course there's a chance of banning bitcoins.
mylalaworld

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

China did not ban bitcoins. They regulated the ico market.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

First of all, China never imposed a ban on Bitcoin. It was a temporary shutdown of the ICO which will also resume shortly now after some regulations in the rules. Second there are very less chances that a ban is imposed upon Bitcoin because countries are bringing their own virtual currencies because also realizes the potential of Bitcoin. And without Bitcoin it will be hard to survive for the Local tokens as Bitcoin being the center of trading is an essential component in trading and alt coins market value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: