Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31597 times)
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

So nice to register here only to say all this marketing bullshit 'vision', 'no matter what the price', etc.

For last two years we see as distilled model of Baltic-business: they say one thing, thinking other, and really doing third.
And no, it's not a schizophrenia - it's new business. With vision...

Only one good news - there is millions of idiots in our world.
With enough 'vision' they will rise price high (I hope).

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

When can we expect new exchanges,as Kucoin volume is low lately,seems like its  not great place for new coin.Its been said more will come,but i would just like to know is it going to be soon,like few weeks,or it will take more time than that?
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

When can we expect new exchanges,as Kucoin volume is low lately,seems like its  not great place for new coin.Its been said more will come,but i would just like to know is it going to be soon,like few weeks,or it will take more time than that?
I think that we can not believe to the scam team, they proved that they did not keep their promises
den_penta

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Yes, volume falls down the floor on weekend:

and new LOW can be achieved right now.

Will see what dev's will do.

scamcatcher

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Maybe scamming bounty hunters would fix that.

Ooops, they already did it and it didn't work.
Ajutokintumi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

I still think that this is good project,but Kucoin exchange is bad for any new ICO,i dont remember any that was listed there recently that wasnt dumped.I dont know exactly whats the reason for that,but it happened to last few tokens i had,that were listed there .EXY is the last example of that.Today listed,and its already going down.
FianaRook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1519568642/22ecfa2f/20728876.png

Have you gon an experience with scam bounty?
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

I still think that this is good project,but Kucoin exchange is bad for any new ICO,i dont remember any that was listed there recently that wasnt dumped.I dont know exactly whats the reason for that,but it happened to last few tokens i had,that were listed there .EXY is the last example of that.Today listed,and its already going down.

That might be true but only if you look at the projects that has been listed in the last 1-2 months, since that time we are in a bear market and the projects that took the biggest hits are low cap ones that might have a great idea but are often far away from having a working prototype, let alone finished product. These kind of projects, an example would by Cindicator, make it typically directly to an exchange like Binance. When you look a bit further in time you will see that things were quite different then, just look at Oyster Protocol when it was listed on Kucoin, it went through the roof. That is not just one example, it is also reflected in the price development of Kucoin shares. They went up faster compared to Binance Coin in December while there was a Bull Market, but have been under much more pressure since we are in the Bear Market. Also the entire ICO market has changed. While it was achievable to hit a 3-5x return for good ICO´s in December, you can be lucky if you double your initial investment. Given the fact of course that you did your due diligence and research. Many recent projects that launched came out flat or are trading below ICO price. Of course the sheer amount of ICO´s currently makes it eve harder for quality projects to stand out from the masses. Also that contributes to the current development.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

what do you mean about bounty hunters? the team deceived all bounty hunters and plans to pay a penny
den_penta

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

This game begins to be very funny.
They change rooles once again:
https://medium.com/@iungo/by-popular-demand-extending-iungo-hodl-ing-society-registration-till-march-10th-2018-da6a8d01680d

#1 They change total amount of coins after people pay on ICO
#2 They change bounties after bounties-hunters work was done
#3 They start HODL program from March 1 and 3 month's period should be finished at May 31.
     but ooooops! and all who's "in fact hodl" from Feb15 (start of registration), or even Jan31 (they adv hodl) till now ... thank you dudes, let's try again:
     new 3month's period start March 11.
     Do you see difference between March01~May31 and Jan31~June12???

And yes, third time again it was made 'By popular demand'© "New economy fagots"

P.S.: for all that kids who's like telegram shit, 'innovative economics', etc. but never vent to school:
1. IUNGO advertise 'unprecedented demand'.
Say half of all 40M tokens will be subscribed.

2. After 'three months' (by special, IUNGOish notation) they promise (with: up to 15%) 150,000 ING will be paid out.
Never say I didn't told you up to. And yes - it's like shitty percents in any TV-advertising. Kids and blondes think it is 15% on their money. No. It's just 15% of program funds.

3. So, 20,000,000 maybe receive 150,000. Or 0.0075 on each your hodled token.

4. Hope you mom give you huge amount of money in last month. From her real wallet, not your 'crypto-wallet'. Not all of this money you spent on games and pimply girl. And you buy 5000!!! ING on ICO. You're proud hodler. Four and half months hodling finished.
What you get? 5000*0.0075=37.5IUNGO Today it's $8.63 You are winner! in some places you can buy not one, but two beers!
If price falls (because it's immanent attribute of shit) to $0.07 per token  ->$2.6
This initiative is for the intelligent and sophisticated token buyer
- my congratulations, you are oligophrenic a.k.a. 'Investor'

Ajutokintumi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

That might be true but only if you look at the projects that has been listed in the last 1-2 months, since that time we are in a bear market and the projects that took the biggest hits are low cap ones that might have a great idea but are often far away from having a working prototype, let alone finished product. These kind of projects, an example would by Cindicator, make it typically directly to an exchange like Binance. When you look a bit further in time you will see that things were quite different then, just look at Oyster Protocol when it was listed on Kucoin, it went through the roof. That is not just one example, it is also reflected in the price development of Kucoin shares. They went up faster compared to Binance Coin in December while there was a Bull Market, but have been under much more pressure since we are in the Bear Market. Also the entire ICO market has changed. While it was achievable to hit a 3-5x return for good ICO´s in December, you can be lucky if you double your initial investment. Given the fact of course that you did your due diligence and research. Many recent projects that launched came out flat or are trading below ICO price. Of course the sheer amount of ICO´s currently makes it eve harder for quality projects to stand out from the masses. Also that contributes to the current development.

Thats true,market is completely different now than it was few months ago,and those gains cant be expected that easily,but still,something fishy is going on with Kucoin,as i have 2-3 other ICO that were listed there recently,and they all lost atleast 50% of the value.
creamworkzz

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

This game begins to be very funny.
They change rooles once again:
https://medium.com/@iungo/by-popular-demand-extending-iungo-hodl-ing-society-registration-till-march-10th-2018-da6a8d01680d

#1 They change total amount of coins after people pay on ICO
#2 They change bounties after bounties-hunters work was done
#3 They start HODL program from March 1 and 3 month's period should be finished at May 31.
     but ooooops! and all who's "in fact hodl" from Feb15 (start of registration), or even Jan31 (they adv hodl) till now ... thank you dudes, let's try again:
     new 3month's period start March 11.
     Do you see difference between March01~May31 and Jan31~June12???

And yes, third time again it was made 'By popular demand'© "New economy fagots"

P.S.: for all that kids who's like telegram shit, 'innovative economics', etc. but never vent to school:
1. IUNGO advertise 'unprecedented demand'.
Say half of all 40M tokens will be subscribed.

2. After 'three months' (by special, IUNGOish notation) they promise (with: up to 15%) 150,000 ING will be paid out.
Never say I didn't told you up to. And yes - it's like shitty percents in any TV-advertising. Kids and blondes think it is 15% on their money. No. It's just 15% of program funds.

3. So, 20,000,000 maybe receive 150,000. Or 0.0075 on each your hodled token.

4. Hope you mom give you huge amount of money in last month. From her real wallet, not your 'crypto-wallet'. Not all of this money you spent on games and pimply girl. And you buy 5000!!! ING on ICO. You're proud hodler. Four and half months hodling finished.
What you get? 5000*0.0075=37.5IUNGO Today it's $8.63 You are winner! in some places you can buy not one, but two beers!
If price falls (because it's immanent attribute of shit) to $0.07 per token  ->$2.6
This initiative is for the intelligent and sophisticated token buyer
- my congratulations, you are oligophrenic a.k.a. 'Investor'

+1

orrbitt

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

This project need more space..
I believed in IUNGO team. They here for a long run..

Their project is a game changing in Wireless connection around the world.
They building literally ground breaking NEW mobile and wireless software.

I can wait for the moon on ING...

Goodluck IUNGO.Network..

Grin
orrbitt

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Many ICO's right now is falling under their ico price in the market after listing.

We can't tell, Maybe after a few months ING will start to rise. And all believers like me will be rewarded..

This is not scam if they scam you will not see any updates on their Social media pages.
They update regularly in their telegram group and channel.

As an IUNGO ico investor, I will not hurt my own investment by spreading fuds/shit post here about the value of it right now.
Instead we need to support it!

Ajutokintumi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Many ICO's right now is falling under their ico price in the market after listing.

We can't tell, Maybe after a few months ING will start to rise. And all believers like me will be rewarded..

This is not scam if they scam you will not see any updates on their Social media pages.
They update regularly in their telegram group and channel.

As an IUNGO ico investor, I will not hurt my own investment by spreading fuds/shit post here about the value of it right now.
Instead we need to support it!

True,Its too early to write off  IUNGO.They didnt have good start,thats for sure,probably one of the worst starts i saw in some time,and they made some mistakes,like promising exchanges,but there is still time to change all of that ,as this is long term project,so lets give them atleast untill summer to judge them.If by then they dont sort the issues ,then it wont end up good.
den_penta

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

Situation on market right now:

If many people will use hodl programme we'll see even smaller volume.
That tends to price manipulations.

My personal opinion that there is enough reasons for 2x drop or more.
And from such levels it will be interesting for speculations.

So, half of limit already in hodl and waiting for $0.9 price to buy some thousands of ING coin as short-term investment.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

Weekly Update: Meet our Iungo Network’s team

At Iungo.Network, we are always looking for improvement opportunities. Few active members of our community have mentioned that they want to know what are we working on. From this point, we have decided to start a new routine.

Every Sunday, we will be releasing a weekly update on what we are working on, new updates, and even development progress. This week we thought we can begin by writing to you about the Iungo Network team.

https://medium.com/@iungo/weekly-update-meet-our-iungo-networks-team-66e914c6fbdc
v1t0z

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

ING is listed on YoBit exchange!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ING/BTC

marinabushneva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

Keep tokens as long as possible. they will necessarily go up, time needed
den_penta

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:56:17 PM by den_penta

Just three days after $0,19 we have $0,12 market price.

For all prayers:

It is how competitor (WiC) start (from first days with real price from exchange).
It was without any marketing and all this CEO, CIO, CFO, etc. shitty boys (I know what I told you - I'm C...O at my work).

Now, everyone who's invest in WiC have almost nothing in hands.
Personally I've sold WiC on last pump and my investment bring me 0. But many people still... 'bowed and prayed to the neon god they made' ©

Compare it with ING which is full of this marketing tricks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: