Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31607 times)
Cynos

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

Hi blueberry, I have been following the ICO space since January and this is the first one I have invested in because unlike 99.9% of projects they have a working MVP. Already this makes iungo unique. 

In terms of the value I highly recommend you read the white paper but they have also summarized it well here:

At a very high level, Iungo provides society with ubiquitous and seamless internet access through a distributed global network, built upon a swarm of  wifi hotspots.

Business of all sizes, city municipalities and homes can generate additional revenue by providing bandwidth to the Iungo network. Cafes, restaurants and retail outlets through to hotels, corporate campuses, public spaces and concert venues can begin sharing effortlessly with the plug and play Iungo solution. Even individuals on the move can earn by providing bandwidth to the IUNGO Network from their mobile phone whether at the airport, beach, or a city park.  Behind the scenes a distributed network of service gateways takes care of all payments and administrative aspects.

This multitude of interactions creates a competitive, free market, highly liquid token based economy where providers are incentivised to contribute bandwidth at a very low cost and often free of charge.

This benefits the contemporary consumer: a modern generation of travelling professionals, tourists, digital nomads and anyone on the move who all expect fast, hassle free, unlimited  internet access at a low cost wherever in the world they are.     

Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stitch143

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.

Read the projects whitepaper and you will understand, what kind of value they will add to the crypto community.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Yes, It's absolutely amazing to think that some people don't read the white paper..... it's essential !

Presenting you animation VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVADtDlvWjI

Paulius IUNGO

It is nice... but for someone how are lazy to read white book  Shocked Shocked

Some people are lazy Cheesy

"Some" is understatement  Grin

If you want to spread informations successfully,videos are your best bet at the moment.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:54:25 AM

It's definitely possible - the team have configured several consumer routers with their open source software and are in discussions with manufacturers in Asia about producing the Pre-set up plug and play version - check their blog on medium, you can see news from their business trip to Hong Kong.

For the software download option you need to be a little bit  technical but I imagine they will have step by step guides for the most common brands of routers.

They have hotspots running now in various locations for the MVP and from what I have heard on telegram is that soon early investor community members are going to start hosting hotspots around the world before the pre-ICO ends!

I recommend you join the Telegram to ask any technical questions there and get a couple of ETH in at Pre-ICO (I did!), because this is going to be huge  Smiley

How someone can be part of IUNGO network? Do you need something to install on location?

Anyone can become a provider-  you can just download their open source software and configure your router and begin sharing bandwidth and earning ING Tokens.

For people who are not so tech savvy (like me!) there will be a plug and play router coming soon that they will post to you to join.

That's great for newb like me,  plug n play option.

But this is not free... or it is? How much need to pay?

And also, you said they need to install their open source software and configure your router... BIG HOW because I don't think it is possible.

I will love to hear exactly what we need to do. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
we know everything you write, but is it free??

I seriously doubt those routers will be free, doesn't  make much sense. We will just have to pay for privileges of having everything set up right out of the box.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

In current situation on ICOs market any kind of examination of project
(like DRA for ex.  http://digrate.com/en/page/about)
will be much better than any videos IMHO.

Desmozgenes

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

In current situation on ICOs market any kind of examination of project
(like DRA for ex.  http://digrate.com/en/page/about)
will be much better than any videos IMHO.

Ofcourse,for any quality and in depth examination you gotta look past the YT videos and you have to read all the info,just saying that people nowdays respond better on videos than walls of text.
iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

Hello Community,

Today, we got reviewed by ICOBENCH, and got the biggest score probably ever - 4.7 !

More details - https://icobench.com/ico/iungo

Paulius IUNGO

DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

I cannot find in Whitepaper, how can someone earn ING coin?

Just...   Additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses, cost savings, access to a global user base, increased engagement, low entry barrier (cheap - free to use, small fee based on revenue), powerful web based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools, increased security and reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” internet access

If someone don't need this, just coin, can you explain model?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Desmozgenes

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:16:29 AM

Just...   Additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses, cost savings, access to a global user base, increased engagement, low entry barrier (cheap - free to use, small fee based on revenue), powerful web based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools, increased security and reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” internet access

If i understood your question correctly,if you just want the coins,u get them from exchange,as any other coin.Its either that,or sharing ur wifi.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:14:16 PM

Read the projects whitepaper and you will understand, what kind of value they will add to the crypto community.

IT's the dream. Unlimited wifi everywhere!
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

can you please advise when exactly we will see the tokens in myetherwallet??  I already paid last week.
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:14:54 AM

Congrats! You definitely have a huge idea. But I worry that there are many competitors in the field. How much should you spend on marketing to stay afloat and attract users to make it profitable in the end?
bluberry7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

Has the bounty already started? Cant find the bounty thread, sorry. Can you show me the link? I can help with telegram, slack, twitter and signature too!
Desmozgenes

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

Has the bounty already started? Cant find the bounty thread, sorry. Can you show me the link? I can help with telegram, slack, twitter and signature too!

Here you go,bounty thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316456.0
iungonetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

If i understood your question correctly,if you just want the coins,u get them from exchange,as any other coin.Its either that,or sharing ur wifi.

Desmozgenes thank you for your help answering the question.

Yes, you are right, you will be able to get tokens from exchanges or for services provided.

iungonetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

Congrats! You definitely have a huge idea. But I worry that there are many competitors in the field. How much should you spend on marketing to stay afloat and attract users to make it profitable in the end?

If there are no competitors, then you’re working on a problem which doesn't really exist (most of the time) Smiley

Marketing budged is one very important part of equation. In addition to that, we will use tokenization, open source, unified user base and alignment of incentives for participants to compete with incumbents in the field.

bluberry7

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

Have you started selling tokens already? How much have you raised? Is it enough for now?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

IT's the dream. Unlimited wifi everywhere!

And fact that you can even profit by sharing your wifi. Why would only isp benefit anyway.

DiggerMan

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

Have you started selling tokens already? How much have you raised? Is it enough for now?

pre-ICO is still running... so you can buy

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

Desmozgenes thank you for your help answering the question.

Yes, you are right, you will be able to get tokens from exchanges or for services provided.

Sorry

But no one explain... how to earn coin? I will give my internet, and get coin HOW ? Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh

RachelX ✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: