Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31619 times)
CryptoRC

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

There is some information in our LinkedIn profiles, but we as team started more than 12 years ago, at that time we started creating huge project in Second Life (hope it is still alive Smiley. Our mission was to create marketplace for all Items in Second Life, also places for traveling. We did manage to create a HUD (heads up display where you can shop anytime anywhere from your screen), also - KIOSK and voting stations in places. We have reached more than 1 million people with Meta Life project. Here i found some article about us - https://www.slentre.com/metalife-a-social-networking-platform-for-second-life/But Second Life as project with that technology did not evolved.

Other projects:

1. We as a team managed to become biggest wholesale for kids GPS watches, selling in every retail store and in every mobile operator store. Recently we got 2017 Technology award (streamed on live TV)
2. We as a team created language learning courses, English, Russian, French, Norwegian etc). There is about 18 projects still live.
3. We as team have created telecare solution for elderly people, software and hardware, maintenance and customer service, uninterrupted monitoring solutions. Project is live and running.

Now its time to create something more bigger! We have always wanted to change - people to help learn languages, project for elderly people, help parents feel safe about their kids. Now we want to make simple and fast access to worldwide internet with IUNGO

Hope I answered you question Smiley

IUNGO team

Great NEWS, Former LinkedIn Executive Joins IUNGO Network!

IUNGO Team

Wow. How did you manage this?

There is no secret, it's just:
- we have a strong & experienced team who are working together for many years (not a fake "ICO teams" created from stock photos Smiley )
- we have a big part of a product already
- we are targeting a big market with incumbent players ripe for disruption 

Sorry if i missed that,but are  there some links about your previous projects?

Perfect answer. Much more real than any other team... I'll support you.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

This project sounds really good. Unlike other projects, this has very useful day to day modern day utility which is 'internet'.  If you guys can really make it work then it will be huge!

It looks good on paper but not sure how easy it will be to actually implement this in real life. Good luck and all the best.. Cool
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:36:44 AM

There's a similar project like this named wic coin but what I liked about IUNGO.NETWORK is the transparency, they have real people onboard the telegram is very active and they are working hard to make this project appealing to all ico investors, goodluck to this project I'm sure it's going to be a success.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:35:06 AM

Will the wifi work on 2,4 GHz or 5 GHz?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

There's a similar project like this named wic coin but what I liked about IUNGO.NETWORK is the transparency, they have real people onboard the telegram is very active and they are working hard to make this project appealing to all ico investors, goodluck to this project I'm sure it's going to be a success.

That's true, transparency is the key when it comes to ICO, you want to make sure people trust you if you want them to invest in your project.

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Multi-currency payment and especially possibilities to pay WiFi access with different WiFi-coins (like WiC and ING) - will key to usefulness of such projects I think.
One that will accept coins from other projects will be winner.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

Multi-currency payment and especially possibilities to pay WiFi access with different WiFi-coins (like WiC and ING) - will key to usefulness of such projects I think.

Well, i wouldn't say any coins, but rather well established coins
btcltcdigger

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

Is there a way we can suggest/vote on which coins will be accepted?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

There is some information in our LinkedIn profiles, but we as team started more than 12 years ago, at that time we started creating huge project in Second Life (hope it is still alive Smiley. Our mission was to create marketplace for all Items in Second Life, also places for traveling. We did manage to create a HUD (heads up display where you can shop anytime anywhere from your screen), also - KIOSK and voting stations in places. We have reached more than 1 million people with Meta Life project. Here i found some article about us - https://www.slentre.com/metalife-a-social-networking-platform-for-second-life. But Second Life as project with that technology did not evolved.

Other projects:

1. We as a team managed to become biggest wholesale for kids GPS watches, selling in every retail store and in every mobile operator store. Recently we got 2017 Technology award (streamed on live TV)
2. We as a team created language learning courses, English, Russian, French, Norwegian etc). There is about 18 projects still live.
3. We as team have created telecare solution for elderly people, software and hardware, maintenance and customer service, uninterrupted monitoring solutions. Project is live and running.

Now its time to create something more bigger! We have always wanted to change - people to help learn languages, project for elderly people, help parents feel safe about their kids. Now we want to make simple and fast access to worldwide internet with IUNGO

Hope I answered you question Smiley

IUNGO team

Yes,thank you for the explanation.I will have few more for sure once i finish with whitepaper,lots of tehnical stuff there.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

300% bonus if joined in ico, bonus is amazing
hope this project will be great in the future. Good luck dev.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:55 AM

Good idea, that would make it way more convenient to use, and ease of use is always very high on the list of things needed for success.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

300% bonus if joined in ico, bonus is amazing

Yes, normal price is 1 cent per token
With this bonus, it's 0.0033 cents per token.

And with price reaching 1$ after ICO, well, do the calculation
chocobo21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

Will the WIFI networks be open and publicly available to anyone?
btcwish1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:11:40 AM

Hi,

When I visited your website and wanted to participate, it simply asks to send the etch in the address provided. But it doesn't ask for registering an account etc.

So, how exactly will I receive my tokens if there is no account? 
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

Hi guys

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites translation to Portuguese, please kindly PM!

Previous works:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2209854.msg22258971#msg22258971
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207159.msg22218532#msg22218532
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207186.msg22219081#msg22219081
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207229.msg22219665#msg22219665
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176665.msg21830985#msg21830985

Thank you and all the success for project!

Best Regards,
Nokaskili

techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

Hi,

When I visited your website and wanted to participate, it simply asks to send the etch in the address provided. But it doesn't ask for registering an account etc.

the token will be sent automatically according to your contribution after ico is completed. i think it's a good move to avoid free trade on etherdelta which is likely to ruin the ico price.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

Hi,

the token will be sent automatically according to your contribution after ico is completed. i think it's a good move to avoid free trade on etherdelta which is likely to ruin the ico price.

Is your closest competitor WiCoin? They have already launched their apps I think.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
btcwish1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

Hi,

I am actually new to this. All the ICO i joined required account creation on their website and then after payment I can see the token on the dashboard.  Without an account where the tokens will be send? Sorry I am not very familiar with ether technology. If you can please clarify. Thanks
btcltcdigger

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

Hi,

The ETH address from which you send the coins is enough. As it's yours, and you'll simply get tokens on it back
chocobo21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

I am actually new to this. All the ICO i joined required account creation on their website and then after payment I can see the token on the dashboard.  Without an account where the tokens will be send? Sorry I am not very familiar with ether technology. If you can please clarify. Thanks

Yes. Consider your ETH address your account.

But be sure not to use exchange eth address. User services like myetherwallet.com or similar that support tokens (exchanges don't)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: