Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
readyUP

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:03:21 PM

I prefer to have my tokens in my wallet, to see where I went wrong.
Instead of selling them at ridiculous prices out of desperation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moer2020

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:42:43 PM

Does anyone have any factual information ? I mean besides what was on their website (lifelabs.io) and what is there now. This seems quite important since they(?) are now "saying" - on their website - that they are in negotiations with an investor.
jamesobrien

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 03:42:54 PM

Does anyone have any factual information ? I mean besides what was on their website (lifelabs.io) and what is there now. This seems quite important since they(?) are now "saying" - on their website - that they are in negotiations with an investor.

Maybe, as usual, Anwar will have "good news" and a nice story for everyone! You can ask him, Mr. "Community Manager" scammer for yourself - his email address is: anu-121@hotmail.com

Aren't the facts of what's just happened obvious enough already!? They've so far deleted almost everything! Read my recent messages in full and checkout the links detailing their "company" (or look them up yourself) - it was officially all over last year already! It's only a few days ago that they finally, publicly, effectively admitted that they were a scam! There is NEVER any coming back from this!

As for the latest message on their website: "We are in negotiations with investors and hope to bring news to you all soon!" - it's just yet another cruel joke of theirs... now they've created doubt... letting the wishful thinkers cling to their last hopes... that finally they'll come good... all their promises will come true... LOL -- as if!! ... It's really just so that they can pump and dump it one last time!

"soon"... "hope"... they hoped lots of things, and it was always coming "soon"! ... BULLSHIT! No serious legitimate business would or could ever operate like they do/did! Everything they do/did has the classic red-flags and hallmarks of scammers. Milking every last $ they can from their victims until the very end.
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:51:40 PM

Well, with no 3rd party to confirm or verify that information then your best bet is to consider it just a rumor.
jamesobrien

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2020, 02:05:51 PM by jamesobrien

Apparently there's an unofficial "LIFE" telegram group setup by members still operating here:
   https://t.me/joinchat/J4hSR1SiOgEBc8Vlc8_WwQ
A bunch of messages with some additional important information have been passed on to me from there - I'll paraphrase some of them below, along with further comments...

Here's the critical lesson: Sensible investors never invested more than they could afford to lose, and when it became a loser (or they figured out it was a scam), they immediately cut their losses (sold) and moved on - they'll make good elsewhere. (The wise never invested at all, but that's another story.)

Whereas the naive, blind, and ever hopeful investors "HODLED", put themselves through suffering of constant nonsense for years, and some are still in there now, STILL wasting their time and lives over it. Some have huge losses and are in denial about it, some still believe that "LIFE token"/"lifelabs" was always legit, some are still dreaming that it's coming back and that their tokens will eventually be worth $1 each, some don't realize how or why they were scammed, etc.

(The other lesson is that past performance is no indicator of future performance. People saw it go to $0.01 per token and expected this "pump" fraud would happen again.)

It's gotten so bad, that some of them are even defending Anwar ("Community Manager") like he's their best friend! All whilst Anwar swears and carries on like a child, and calling for admins to ban people who criticise him (which was always his pathetic answer to everything).

Anwar is without any doubt thoroughly guilty. He's one of the major parts and a major enabler of the whole scam, because without him, "lifelabs" would not have built - and retained - an "official community" of thousands of gullible suckers to scam, and continue scamming, in the first place!

Anwar is also the one who banned countless people from the company discussion/telegram group, each time also deleting any comments he didn't like, "FUD", critical questions, criticism, etc.

Anwar is the one who said "good news is coming"... just as they were nearing their original/initial deadlines... when actually his announcement shortly after was effectively that they'd screwed everything up and not produced anything yet (but of course he didn't say anything like this - he worded it as if everyone should be excited about their changes/reset). [It then continued to drag on for years... utterly absurd... also how people continued to be so gullible to keep buying this turd!]

Towards the end of the scam, it was pointed out that they were secretly selling billions more tokens, but those who raised the issue - that circulating supply was closer to the full 100 billion, not 20+ billion that was shown on coinmarketcap - were banned by Anwar, who was of course always trying to prevent anyone from exposing their scam. Later on, CMC corrected the supply to 86+ billion. They told everyone that it was "incorrect", i.e. they all blatantly lied.

These are just a few examples of why the biggest and most frequent liar and scammer of them all is Anwar. He's in photos socializing with the "team", with whom he was in regular contact. He knew things weren't right, but not once did he ever warn "his" community, because he was always in on the scam and benefitting from it too.

Now he's back in the group and lying incessantly about how he's also a victim, just to try to save himself. He's clearly duped a lot of people so deeply that they're now brainwashed.

There have been thousands of crypto "projects" like this. Whether they initially had legitimate intentions or not, they all had the same things in common which anyone could easily setup for next to nothing:
   * a website,
   * a whitepaper,
   * a chat forum,
   * and a promise: "Send us your [other] crypto/$, and we'll send you our [worthless] tokens/coins!"
dr.ryan

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:35:05 PM

Whaha! @jamesobrien.
You're such a brave and sincere wonderful friend.  Cool

That's right!

The exit scam of the LIFElabs team has been going on for a long time.
Anwar is also pretending to be a victim, but in fact he is one of them.

Seeing that people don't lose hope in the LIFE project, they still look like lunatics. That's pathetic.

https://twitter.com/lottobtc2020/status/1262066882787471360?s=20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: