Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy alts  (Read 5707 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

For me yes. 3 days ago i bought about 2K clam at range 50K and very unexpected, now its value has grown to 70K  Grin. It seems profits i got big enough. Provided we are observant to see potential of altcoin. This is a great moment to buy altcoin.

It was because the value of Bitcoins got stabilized at 7395 and was stuck between 7300 - 7500 and so, alts started to rise but still stay calm as these altcoins' bull trend could be a trap currently as BTC is not going to stop yet. It's always better to get out with 10-20% profits which are still better than waiting for long and seeing the same coins going down even below your buy price.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Wait and looking for Bitcoin, don't buy altcoin in this time. better wait for stable bitcoin, because if price bitcoin up, then altcoin price will down again. so be careful buying altcoin at the moment, my advice do not buy altcoin at the moment.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Wait and looking for Bitcoin, don't buy altcoin in this time. better wait for stable bitcoin, because if price bitcoin up, then altcoin price will down again. so be careful buying altcoin at the moment, my advice do not buy altcoin at the moment.
This is indeed a consequence we must face. Waiting is probably a wise choice, but if we wait too long then we will not be able to get anything. We must dare to take action and in my opinion buy some Altcoin is one good choice, Opportunity to get profit is also great because Altcoin price is currently decreasing. All return to each one because that determines the outcome is our self, we will look at the future that we will achieve ourselves.
Barraken

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

The Bitcoin has scaling problem. The lighting is still many months away. So people have to use other coins like Bitcoin Cash or Monero.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:45:45 PM

The Bitcoin has scaling problem. The lighting is still many months away. So people have to use other coins like Bitcoin Cash or Monero.
Didn't they have news somewhere that stated the lightning network was going to be released last month or earlier? People are making some stuff up man.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

For me yes. 3 days ago i bought about 2K clam at range 50K and very unexpected, now its value has grown to 70K  Grin. It seems profits i got big enough. Provided we are observant to see potential of altcoin. This is a great moment to buy altcoin.

It was because the value of Bitcoins got stabilized at 7395 and was stuck between 7300 - 7500 and so, alts started to rise but still stay calm as these altcoins' bull trend could be a trap currently as BTC is not going to stop yet. It's always better to get out with 10-20% profits which are still better than waiting for long and seeing the same coins going down even below your buy price.

I agree, 20% is a good profit and waiting more to have bigger profit is not recommended. Even if the coin you sold when you had 20% profit continues to rise you shouldn't be upset because you have your profit. Don't be too greedy, be thankful you haven't lose your money.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:41:56 PM

Currently, yes I do recommend buying cheap altcoins now because what I have noticed is that most coins have low value compared to BTC and ETH and I think this coins will go up in the next months/years eg. Electroneum. Do your own research because you need to decide which you think will give you a good profit in the future.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

i see price dropping for most of top alts, is it right time to buy? or wait ?
this is the right time to buy alts,with bitcoin continue growing this year
its altcoins time next year..the alts will make its way to make some better movements.
and i am sure change will happen early of 2018

So those alts holder keep holding still soon earnings will be on ours
Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

prices are always fluctuating in the crypto market, it's normal and part of the entire ecosystem. It's rather strange for most new joiners and not as they would usually expect, they see these huge fluctuations and their assets are one day -20 and the other +60%.. but that's quite common and it's due to the low market capitalization these coins have. Don't let this deter you or be a reason for not investing into altcoins, because altcoins offer some of the best returns out there in our current financial system. The only way you can make more profit is probably by creating your own company and trying to do what they are doing, but besides that it's a great way to invest for some short and even long-term gains.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

i see price dropping for most of top alts, is it right time to buy? or wait ?
Base on my observation, when the value of bitcoin move up
the value of altcoin fall down.
So it means the right time to buy altcoin is when the value of bitcoin is up.
And hold it until the price of bitcoin fall down because im sure there is an altcoin booming in the market.
Just be wise in choosing altcoin that your going to buy.
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Now the market of alt coins is recovering. This is the best time to buy coins. I already bought a few coins and I believe that it will give me a profit in the near future

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

As per advice by experienced investor, the good timing to invest in cryptos is when its market value went down but just be sure to do some research to understand fully about the alt coin's attributes if it has a potential to grow in a long term basis.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

Bought KMD and XEM, how do think this is a good idea?

davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:50 PM

Yes. Both projects are very good with big community support and great dev-team.

Also keep an eye on IOTA, XMR, EOS, NEO, STRAT, LSK, POWR, TRIG .. there are many...

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Yes. Both projects are very good with big community support and great dev-team.

Also keep an eye on IOTA, XMR, EOS, NEO, STRAT, LSK, POWR, TRIG .. there are many...

Thank you.
Trig interesting coin. But I still cant understand, how they are going to use it:) Just about all and nothing at the same time. But they have very good PR team)

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

Now it is not too late to buy alternative coins. The market is already rising today, but this is only the beginning. The bitcoin goes up and the altcoins stretch after him. I already bought a few coins and look forward to growth

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

Too bad I was spending my time for useless things and couldn't take my chance to buy for quick profit. Yes it was definitely good time to buy after all red crash, bulls followed it right after.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Every dip I buy, but it keeps falling lower and lower. I hope some will pump soon. But BTC is rising so fast again.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

Every dip I buy, but it keeps falling lower and lower. I hope some will pump soon. But BTC is rising so fast again.
Its been like this for 6 months for most top alts Smiley Ive lost many bitcoins.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

Most altcoins are increasing now, so I think this is the best time to invest in altcoins. Hold in some days and sell them, you will get big profit

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: