Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65695 times)
mss1908

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

it is true if Baikal giant comes into mining of cryptonight there CPU and to some extend GPU mining would become redundant and would be worthless. This would be a good idea if the cryptonight algo is modified in a way to resist the attack of baikal miner.

@Sikka, It is good to see you responding after such a long time. I is reassuring that you people are working on the project. It is understandable that some people made false promises to you and eloped with the coins you supplied to them for their promised work. But this is a risk one has to take when someone enters a new field there are always dishonest people who would try and sometime succeed in taking advantage and bully someone who is honestly believing them.

But that is past and you have learn lesions.

Regarding your anger for the greed of the people wanting the coin to be listed. I can understand this because it is only you who have the clear picture of what the sikka is and is going to be in future what roadmap or stages this coins would have to pass before it becomes one of the best coin among the crowd. But try to understand this when you talk about a community which is made up of a lot of people then you have to accept that each one of them would have their own mind and also individual aim too. You can not expect that eveyone would be like you and follow you blindly.

Even the greatest leader of the world also have adversories within their followers. What binds them together and make them work as one is the clear direction and a clear goal which they follow.

Of course we dont expect you to publish a commentary of each step being taken by you in development of the sikka. still it is expected that one of your core team be in contact with the comunity and appraise them with what is happening and what is expected within a certain time. We all would like sikka to be a great thing.

A total absence for  a longer time is no healthy for the sikka. I would at least suggest that you make a channel of Sikka on @DISCORD where people can chat with each other and where one of your core team logs each day to at least respond to the community member.

I have read your vision document and think that is a great one. and would definitely want it to become a reality sooner then later. Of course there would be dishonest people on the route (who doesn't faces adversaries in his path) but we all have to go ahead.

A communicative developer team (even if your team has two or three person) would always keep the community binding and will only increase  it. I have witnessed this regarding other coins. There are other coins announced even before Sikka and they are yet to be listed but their hashing on pool is much higher then Sikka. The reason behind is that they are being communicated by developers.

So instead of feeling bad about peoples remarks just keep on developing the Sikka and be COMMUNICATIVE.

Otherwise even the best of the diamonds are lost in disruptive dust  in the sand.

Be brave be communicative.

Best
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

I think cryptonight ASIC miner will increase 50x difficulty for every cryptonight, so consider whatever you are mining now going to 50x expensive to mine for GPU.
But yes it may decrease coin value, because mining cost per coin for ASIC will be so each.
Need to wait and see how it helps newer coins
mss1908

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

Dear Sikka,

The Sikka was launched on Sept. 21, 2017 almost 6 months before and today at the time of writing this comment I see only 26 miners (23 on getsikka and 3 on sikkakiramine pool).

From this you can derive your own conclusion. I have seen people calling this coin a bad one and almost abusing it. I have also seen your arrogant replies to these comment.

From your vision document it is interpreted that you are making a very good project. But let me know what good it will be if people slowly fade away from it.

You Have said you do not like people who come here for profit. But tell me what is crypto currency is about? Everyone who is involved in it has one motive which is to earn profit. SO what is bad about it. What is your motive too? If you are making a revolutionary and exemplary this then tell me what is your ultimate aim? are you also doing it for charity? Are you spending from your pocket for charity? I think not.

Of course people can wait for longer time to get good results of this project. But i think your terse replies and being non communicative with the community is having its effect now. I am not a big investor or a big miner. But when I read about your vision document I liked it and followed sikka. But remember your ignorance of people and coming out with some terse replies and simply telling you are onto some great thing is simply not sufficient for everyone to be here.

You said you are paying for pools from your pockets! Now you can yourself see what is condition of pools. Kiramine pool have a hash rate of 96 H/s and get sikka is having 6 KH, It should make you realize what is happening to your labour and hard work.

Now the question is WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR SIKKA TO BE.

I need not tell you the answer to that. It is upto you to think and realize. You want to make sikka great then make people realize what is great about it, let them know what is being achieved on daily basis. Honest people will come to help you ( of course some dishonest would also mingle in them).

Anyway I just wrote it because I dont want your work go in wain.

Best

sikka (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

The Sikka was launched on Sept. 21, 2017 almost 6 months before and today at the time of writing this comment I see only 26 miners (23 on getsikka and 3 on sikkakiramine pool).

Check IRD started before us, not on exchange, check others, max they have achieved is going on exchange, which is what some dollars for listing.

From this you can derive your own conclusion. I have seen people calling this coin a bad one and almost abusing it. I have also seen your arrogant replies to these comment.
From your vision document it is interpreted that you are making a very good project. But let me know what good it will be if people slowly fade away from it.

By no means We have asked people to mine and We are not selling anyone anything here.
You Have said you do not like people who come here for profit. But tell me what is crypto currency is about? Everyone who is involved in it has one motive which is to earn profit. SO what is bad about it. What is your motive too? 

No one was here for making money before all you greedy people who don't have clue what crypto movement was, This single line signify you dont get it.

Of course people can wait for longer time to get good results of this project. But i think your terse replies and being non communicative with the community is having its effect now.

First, decide yourself are we non-communicative or our replies are of not your taste.
You said you are paying for pools from your pockets! Now you can yourself see what is condition of pools. Kiramine pool have a hash rate of 96 H/s and get sikka is having 6 KH, It should make you realize what is happening to your labour and hard work.

This makes no sense whatever, how hash rate relate to our pool expense. Learn and do not focus too much to earn.

P.S. If people don't use these new accounts to promote their own agenda, We will be happy to answer. But till the time we are getting this money minded queries, no help, as told before we are not here to serve your GREED. There are many projects launching everyday just to serve your GREED or better you should join some shady pump group, we are not that people. We do not see crypto as business for us.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
Lakoronne

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

People that you have dug up to the developer!!!! No he is just money on the listing!!! he's the same luck that it's a crypt, and not for the money!
mss1908

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

Dear Sikka,

So you are back with your usual whiplash replies. I will answer that later but before that:

In my last post did I asked you to hurry up for listing at an exchange? I think not. so read it again.

You comparing  your with coin with IRD ( for not being on exchange). SO you finally come to a realisation that you can compare with only the coins which are at the bottom of the crypto world. Even comparing with them did you see their progress? They already have a GUI wallet. Active at discord, slack and telegram. Tell me when did you last joined slack. SO You should not compare with IRD because even though they are not listed they are far ahead in development.

I saw the whole log of this sikka thread. Initially you were begging and even threatning with all ther pool owners not to reduce the pool fee because you yourself did not want to loose your fee. (so the profit yes this profit is first in your mind and dont lambast that the gree exhist in community members mind in fact it is in your own mind). On Sept 25, 2017 as per your on remarks the has rate was
http://pool.getsikka.org - 85 KH
sikka.kiramine.com - 220 KH
http://52pool.com:8088/# - 282 KH

Today it is less then 9 KH. Where have the moiners vanished?
"By no means We have asked people to mine and We are not selling anyone anything here."

read you own post you were giving bounties to people who would extablish pools for miners.

"No one was here for making money before all you greedy people who don't have clue what crypto movement was, This single line signify you dont get it."

Before anyone came here what was your purpose to start this project? Is it a charity? If yes that what charity you are going to do? why you wanted pool makers to come here and establish pool? You were the first one here to think of profit even before anyone would know of your exhistance.

"First, decide yourself are we non-communicative or our replies are of not your taste."
first mame a chart of number of posts per day (date wise) I wont have to tell you about this.

"This makes no sense whatever, how hash rate relate to our pool expense. Learn and do not focus too much to earn."

Read your pleadings and threats for other pool owners for not reducing the pool fee.

"P.S. If people don't use these new accounts to promote their own agenda, We will be happy to answer. But till the time we are getting this money minded queries, no help, as told before we are not here to serve your GREED. There are many projects launching everyday just to serve your GREED or better you should join some shady pump group, we are not that people. We do not see crypto as business for us."

I am not using new account. This is my only account.

Now tell the community after six months (i) where is the GUI wallet? (ii) even the Web wallet is a third party one. Have you worked for msking yourown Web wallet? (iii) android wallet??? (iv) IOS wallet? (v) where have the other private pools have gone? Closing the pools is development?

What development has been carried out in last six months other than your terse and sarcasting remarks?

Stop playing HOLIER THAN THOU attitute and come on ground.Dont think that your words are gospel truth that you have just once said that it is going to be big. and Amen it will be.

People wait they can wait longer if they know what it is. But your whiplashes only exibit your frustration and possible failure and nothing else.

I read your vision document and thought it was a good one. But my dear even the best of F1 cars can perform if their driver is arrogant and self centered who thinks that other persons only recluse because they are NOT.

I still am not asking for the listing.

Stop your greed , overcome your frustration and be honest.

This is my last post on sikka. I am not a person for whom greed is important I have already crossed 60 years of life. To me material gains means not much but when i see potential in some project I sincerely wish it to succeed. Good that you are showing your real nature with your remarks.

AND I AM ABONDONING SIKKA FOR GOOD. AND ALSO WITH IT ABONDONING HALF A MILLION COINS I MINED TILL NOW.

A piece of advice try to be humble in life it makes it easier to succeed.

Good Bye.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

The dev does nothing but threaten and complain but advance does not advance, where is the portfolio? and the threats to pool owners to lower commissions and your pool followed by a large number of miners Huh Like those who "cheated" you with the developments because you pay for a project before it is completely delivered to you? that's your fault, not the community's, when you're going to "hire" something, first you get some conditions and you never pay in advance for these things happen. in the end that will occur with sikka will follow a path or can we forget?
sick_sikka

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 12:17:07 PM by sick_sikka

mss1908 wrote: "AND I AM ABONDONING SIKKA FOR GOOD. AND ALSO WITH IT ABONDONING HALF A MILLION COINS I MINED TILL NOW."

Right. The best choice you did in this case as I made it weeks ago. Its anyway a fake coin mining system, because I suspect that in fact monero or any other listed coin will be mined with the help of the sikka pool. So the miner of sikka receives toy money and the pool operator (who is it? is it user "sikka"?) uses the hash power to mine monero with it. You can delete the wallet and you will miss nothing. You will lose nothing. Quite the contrary - now you have the time and energy to pursue your own personal goals again and not the goals of a coin initiator who is greedy himself for hash power and is cheating for this reason. The loss of this toy money was a personal WIN for me.

And how the pool operator respectively the user "sikka" or whoever could justify his fraudulent acting?

Simple:

1. He accuses all miner to be GREEDY who do not deserve anything else. Greedy people deserve to get pickpocket. => user "sikka" writes: "we are not here to serve your GREED." or "No one was here for making money before all you greedy people who don't have clue what crypto movement was, This single line signify you dont get it."

2. Its the miners own fault if he is so dumb to mine the coin "sikka". Its their own fault if they mine to get rich. user "sikka" say: "We have repeated in past and we repeat now, we have never asked anyone to mine Sikka." and "By no means We have asked people to mine and We are not selling anyone anything here." So he does not ask and therefore he does not own the miner anything. A fine justification.

With these 2 justifications you can run a pool with a fake coin - just to produce the imagination in the miners mind he would mine a real coin - just for show and in fact the initiator of this coin is mining another coin - of course only for his wallet. The miner himself gets worthless toy coins. Bad luck for sikka miners.

The pool operator gets rich by mining monero and sikka-miners get a fake coin. Greed must get punished. So the sikka founder is doing something good in this eyes.

This makes the most sense to me.

And thats why user "sikka" is claiming: "So don't expect any miracle in coming months or listing."

In this system you do not need a wallet GUI nor another pool nor a coin listing or even a solution to block baikal giant N user from mining this coin (more hash power is needed for this pool from the perspective of the fraudster, the more hash, the more monero or any other coin) or any other further development because the aim with cashing in the hash power via the sikka pool (no single mining has been provided) is already met. There is simply no motivation for it.

No. In contrary, any further positive and constructive development would be bad. That would lay open the swindle. The coin exchange would check the seriousness of the coin initiator or team and this is not wanted here. The justification of the coin initiator is here: user "sikka" says: "Check IRD started before us, not on exchange, check others, max they have achieved is going on exchange, which is what some dollars for listing." So the user "sikka" sells himself as to be economical, not to mention greedy. He has time. Yes. The longer the pool runs, the more monero he can mine.

User "sikka"  will never deliver anything except your wish of becoming rich while mining this sikka-coin.

Very malicious.

It seems to me that there are a lot of frauds outside in the world. If they have the opportunity to trick someone they simply do it. No scruples.

If you really want to get rich this only will happen slowly. Step by step. Over time. Buy the stock of the company "PayPal".

PayPal delivers a real and working and worldwide accepted method to pay with in the internet. And its the best method in my eyes. Its an high valued and therefore expensive stock but it has definitely a running and working and profitable business model and a positive future. I use it myself and I am convinced of this service. Simple, beneficial and free of charge for the buyer. There is hardly anything better on the market. And the worldwide online business is growing.

Disclaimer: I do not own myself any stock of PayPal nor I am an employee of PayPal.

Its just a thought how to invest your money seriously and with a high chance of success instead of wasting your money for the energy bill and to receive nothing after all.

And generally from my point of view, there is no need to use the blockchain as a method of payment. Really. There are other possibilities to use that technology. It simply does not suit the needs of money.

You can not use cryptocurrencies to pay with because there is no worldwide acceptance for it. Nor does it suit the need of a scarce and therefore valuable unit like gold. Cryptocurrencies are not scarce and every day new cryptocurrencies are being added to our world.

To use cryptocurrencies as a form of money just redundant.

And its price is totally overvalued - like the prices of tulips almost 400 years ago in Holland. This is a classical bubble. The price even of bitcoin will come down to ZERO again. High valuations are no proof that something is really valuable. A lot of buyers simply cannot judge the new technology and its purpose. But after time they will recognize. Its worthless.

Money is a public good. You cannot create it privately AND assume the whole world or an acceptably big enough crowd of people will use it. And only under this condition money will work as a medium of exchange to trade goods and services. The history of private money is documented and it always failed. Research for yourself. But you can create private money but it will not become accepted. And less than ever from public authorities.

Public authorities will always ONLY accept public money. <= Thats the central idea. If you keep this in mind you know that Bitcoin and Co. will collapse.
And public authorities of course want to have control about the vehicle they are issuing. It must be taxable. It should be transparent. I am wondering that cash is still a legal tender and allowed. It does not fit the perfect needs of public authorities. And anonymous money? Are you kidding?

Forget it. Rather they will close every single server on this planet.

The only need every cryptocurrency satisfies is the wish for GAMBLING. The wish of getting rich - QUICK and with NO WORK. And with a low stake. For everybody possible. But if everybody is rich. Who paid everybody? This cannot work. Its a question of logic. Obviously a lot of people cannot think in a proper way (not to mention they are just dumb) and are indeed just full of greed. Greater fool theory is working here. And nothing else. And the greater fool will be paid out with immense losses. This will hurt. The winner in this game will be early adoptor respectively the initiator if they do not forget to cash in.

And even as a method of money transfer the blockchain is no practical because of its price fluctuations.

And as a method to pay with I think PayPal is much better than Bitcoin and co, not to mention all the other hundreds of digital coins or even sikka. No chance to capture the market and to survive. And if you want a scarce commodity then simply consider to buy gold. Done.

Keep away from fraudulent people. They are often anonymous. So you can spot them. They do not reveal their identity. A serious businessman or friend has no problem with that.

Keep your resources for yourself. Do not reward the fraudster for their fraudulent acting.
Mr.Y

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

Wow man @sick_sikka you are putting all energy on bashing Sikka, all your previous 5 posts about bashing Sikka.
I know this is not the account which you use except to post here.

Let me tell you, there are the projects from 2014 without any serious development or update and they are still getting traded. Anything can happen in crypto.
If you have mined like rest of us, keep them safe and explore other projects. If something will move here, we miners will get something. Otherwise being an early miner, it is always chance to not make anything.

By posting negative things back to back is no good.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:31:59 AM

I think cryptonight ASIC miner will increase 50x difficulty for every cryptonight, so consider whatever you are mining now going to 50x expensive to mine for GPU.
But yes it may decrease coin value, because mining cost per coin for ASIC will be so each.

Is there no way to modify the algorithm such that ASICS for a particular modified version become obsolete?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Mr.Y

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:02 AM

Is there no way to modify the algorithm such that ASICS for a particular modified version become obsolete?

I think Monero is tweaking its mining algo so that ASIC don't become profitable, so yes there are ways, but its mixed approach, some coins are changing algo and some are not.
So things will become clear in few weeks. But i think the overall impact of ASIC has been good for coins, like bitcoin, litecoin, dash. So hopefully it will be good for cryptonote coins as well.

Not sure if bytecoin is changing because cryptonote coins are either monero fork or bytecoin fork.
Novator

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

The dev is active on bitcointalk, just looked at sikka's profile.  Shocked
But instead of giving developments and updates.  He was using his energy to bash the basher.
sick_sikka

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:20:05 PM by sick_sikka

Wow man @sick_sikka you are putting all energy on bashing Sikka, all your previous 5 posts about bashing Sikka.
I know this is not the account which you use except to post here.

Let me tell you, there are the projects from 2014 without any serious development or update and they are still getting traded. Anything can happen in crypto.
If you have mined like rest of us, keep them safe and explore other projects. If something will move here, we miners will get something. Otherwise being an early miner, it is always chance to not make anything.

By posting negative things back to back is no good.

OK - I got it.

Have to rethink my image of humans. Of course they are not all of you like you. Namely rational thinking and clever. There also people who are dumb and do not deserve anything else than to lose or to come into jail if they do not want to hear the reservations.

Do whatever you want. Mine this coin. Or any other coin. Have fun.  Roll Eyes

This project makes so much fun. Sorry, that I did not saw it at the first glance.  Roll Eyes

But you are not the only one. Take a lot of fools and it works for a certain time. You will have some fun while trading it and at the end - i promise you 100% - you will take a loss.

Its neither a scarce commodity like gold nor it is money you can pay with. In the first case you also can take 1 billion sheets of paper and write "bitcoin" or "sikka" on it. Then transfer these sheets of paper from one person to another. Yes. Make a block - you as a miner will do it and you will be rewarded with more sheets of paper with the written word "bitcoin" or "sikka" on it. Wow. Impressive. And if you have a lot of luck you will find people who do not understand this. Because you are telling them a lot of fantasy stories about blockchain and getting rich. But blockchain is nothing else than the mechanism I described here. You can transfer these sheets of paper globally - yes. And you can transfer it fast - yes. But you also can take another 1 billion or 10 million or 100 trillion or only 42 sheets of paper. write a name on it and give it the ability to get transferred not multiple of times but only once and save and fast. Ok.

HOW do you transfer something is cool. The technology is allright. But WHAT you are transferring, this has no value.

So I have to disappoint you. If you mine, you have too much of money or energy or its not YOUR resources that you are wasting for something that has no value. Or its your aim to waste money as fast as possible. But usually you want to generate more money out of a certain sum of money. Real money - not these toy coins.

Private money? Bullshit. At most you can consider this as toy collecting. If you find another one who pays more for that. Congratulation.

It will take time and then also the most stupid ones will understand that they are trading pieces of worthless paper with only a written name on it.

But IF you know it better than me, than have fun with mining it.

Sorry, I did not consider the infinite greed and infinite idiocy of people.

I am a basher? Ok. From your point of view - yes. But sorry, I cannot praise you for what you are doing because this has no social function at all. No good and no service will be delivered here with this coin as a medium. Maybe the wish for gambling if you trade the coin itself. Its a gamble. The best is, to warn the ones who are able to think and who do not want to lose. And this I have done.

Who is willing to pay the highest price? Nobody. You pay or mine for the hope to find another one who pays more for it.

Its a ponzi scheme. Thats what it is. And nothing else.

A snowball system.

And this will end as it started: with a value of 0.

I wish you good luck not to be the one who holds these coins in his wallet at the end. They will be worthless.

Every miner is a hero and a celestial bliss for human kind. Is it allowed to run a ponzi scheme? And even if it would be allowed, its unethical.

But hey - I am a basher. Yes, I bash. Anything else would be an insult to my intellect. Really.

No - keep on mining. Great project.  Roll Eyes Clever and smart initiator.  Roll Eyes The coin has great properties.  Roll Eyes Great wallet.  Roll Eyes Super safe.  Roll Eyes And super easy to handle with.  Roll Eyes And its purpose - wow.  Roll Eyes I am deeply impressed. Roll Eyes Keep on mining.  Roll Eyes Yes. Mine more!  Roll Eyes Buy the Baikal Giant N. Make the seller of mining equipment rich.  Roll Eyes Buy shovels for this digital gold rush. Ignore that the seller of shovels became rich during the gold rush in the 19th century in America and only a few of the gold hunters.  Embarrassed

Keep on dreaming! Mine more. Yes, put in ALL your resources to mine this coin.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

(irony off)

Honestly. If you want to get rich: buy stocks.  Wink Buy PayPal.  Grin You can hardly do anything wrong with this investment.  Smiley
If you want a scarce source: buy gold.  Wink Its really unique. You cannot mine another metal and write "gold" on it. This would not work. This only works in the world of cryptos.
And if you want to pay instantly in the internet: Then use the service of the company you invested in: PayPal.  Wink (disclaimer: I still do not own PayPal stocks)

Done.

The only advantage of these coins could be, if hyperinflation would come real, then such a coin could overtake the function of money for a short period of time like cigarettes did it after the second world war. But anything beyond this, you can forget. Gold is superior. What you choose also depends on how easy it is for you to buy gold or crypto coins. Actual example: Venezuela.

Second scenario would be: a dictatorship where anonymous transferable units could overtake the function of money for the resistance. But this should stay a dystopia.

On the other hand, if these coins are pseudonymous or even anonymous and these coins get too valuable. Then big amounts of cash equivalents could be transferred for illegal purposes or for terror financing. And I think thats a more likely scenario and a more realistic threat for our social life.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

I think Monero is tweaking its mining algo so that ASIC don't become profitable, so yes there are ways, but its mixed approach, some coins are changing algo and some are not.
So things will become clear in few weeks. But i think the overall impact of ASIC has been good for coins, like bitcoin, litecoin, dash. So hopefully it will be good for cryptonote coins as well.

Not sure if bytecoin is changing because cryptonote coins are either monero fork or bytecoin fork.

Hm don't know about that. If you say the overall impact has been good, what do you like about Chinese mining centralization?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
timlaitoi

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

Hm don't know about that. If you say the overall impact has been good, what do you like about Chinese mining centralization?
Which exchanges are available at the moment so I can buy Sikka? I would like to add this coin into my portfolio but I don't know where I can buy it.
sick_sikka

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Which exchanges are available at the moment so I can buy Sikka? I would like to add this coin into my portfolio but I don't know where I can buy it.

Hi timlaitoi,

I would like to sell 70 million sikkas to you.

SPECIAL offer for you and ONLY for you:

Exchange rate: 1 sikka = ONLY 1 satoshi = 0.00000001 bitcoin (BTC)

70 million sikkas = 0.7 BTC

PLEASE send me a private message. Hurry up. You will never get this opportunity once again to buy this cheap. I will make you rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, your sick_sikka
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

Yeah, and if you not get enough 70 mln sikka - you can get 1 mln sell from me, for the same 1 satoshi price Smiley

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Lakoronne

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

What do you hear from the developer deer?
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

In the encrypted world, there are too many deception and deception, so many people will be afraid of being cheated, I think the Sikka project staff are still very serious.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

Hi timlaitoi,

I would like to sell 70 million sikkas to you.

SPECIAL offer for you and ONLY for you:

Exchange rate: 1 sikka = ONLY 1 satoshi = 0.00000001 bitcoin (BTC)

70 million sikkas = 0.7 BTC

PLEASE send me a private message. Hurry up. You will never get this opportunity once again to buy this cheap. I will make you rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards, your sick_sikka

First, you do not have 70 million coins, only in one case if you have pre-mine coins from Dev.
So stop bullshitting here by creating new account to shitposting only on this thread.

Even if you claim to have mined 70 million Sikka, you have lot to learn, like never mine so much only one coin without actually seeing the progress.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: