Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens from myetherwallet  (Read 1985 times)
uuufakir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

Etherdelta is good for this job, i personally think. just transfer the amount you want to trade in the exchange. hope it helped Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

first you cannot sell token without having any eth in your wallet because during the transaction you will have to pay for gas which will be charged from you eth so if you dont have any eth then you cannot sell. secondly etherdelta is the best exchanger to sell altcoin. the site is very good all you need to do is to carefully import your MEW using your private key. ones this is done then you can deposit your token to etherdelta wallet then sell it by placing sell order. then withdraw back eth from etherdelta to MEW
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

Hi guys can you please teach me how to sell tokens from myetherwallet?

Give me some legit sites and good for trading/selling tokens or altcoins.
And how much fee do we need to trade/sell my tokens?

what to do if i dont have eth and i want to sell my tokens.

First thing you have to do is keep an etherium eventhough small amount in  your wallet if you want to sell or send any token to another wallet or exchanger. Etherium is needed to pay the gas fee. No etherium so you can not sell your token.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Firstly you have to know which exchange that token tradeable and you can look for that in coinmarketcap , and then to send the token from myetherwallet to the any exchange should be any balance of ETH 0.01 for transaction fee and to pay gas fee. But mostly ERC20 tolen tradeable in Etherdelta exchange, and to trade in this exchange also should be any balance of ETH to pay gas fee.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

Why ask this question here? Stop being too lazy man. Do your homework. Believe me, it is best for you. Because the stuff you learn about stay in you and you alone will be the one that will benefit from it. All these people giving answers and spoon feeding you are not really helping you in any way. Believe me or not it is your choice.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Basically, you can't sell tokens in MEW. It's advisable to go for trading sites that don't offer fees for placing orders like KuCoin.
popolite11

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Basically, you can't sell tokens in MEW. It's advisable to go for trading sites that don't offer fees for placing orders like KuCoin.

It is better to use Ethereum Wallet. It has more functions and possibilities comparing to MyEtherwallet, Metamask and many other ordinary online wallets. Try to explore Ethereum Wallet.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

You can import your myetherwallet account to etherdelta. It depends also on what exchange developers make the token exchange available. But for me, I have not yet tried any other platform. Etherdelta is the trusted one I can offer.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

You can access your own MEW wallet using ether delta, there might be some fees each move you made in it but it is a user friendly exchange platform where most of ICO's are targeting to get listed. Just make sure that you will always check on your account.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

Etherdelta. Com is best way to sell your ethereum tokens
Etherdelta got hacked a few days ago and many people lost their accoutns.

I must correct you, NO ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. Etherdelta's website in itself was NEVER HACKED, so the site itself is still 100% secure!

What happened with Etherdelta was that THE REGISTRAR where the domain etherdelta.com was registered was hacked and the hacker changed the configuration so that etherdelta.com would point to his fake server rather than the original official one.

So, when some users (only for about 4-5 hours) didn't realize that something was strange and the look of the website was different (no chat button and no Twitter feed) they still deposited and traded, but it ended up sending their money or tokens to the hacker instead.

Once Etherdelta staff regained access to the domain registrar's record and changed the DNS back to the server it was meant to be the emergency was over.

Why am I so sure of what am I saying?

For two reasons:

1) I am hosting provider myself so I know what I am stating

2) I saw what was happening that day with my own eyes and I spotted that something was fishy, luckily the staff had already realized that when I thought about contacting them and was resolving it.

So, Etherdelta site's code, in itself, is 100% safe and NO ACCOUNT was hacked. It was only the unaware users who, unfortunately, fell victims of this evil plan.

Yuriloader

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

etherdelta now has a problem.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

Etherdelta is good for this job, i personally think. just transfer the amount you want to trade in the exchange. hope it helped Smiley

etherdelta is a bad exchanges need a lot fee to transaction there
and it take a lot of time to process your transaction. etherdelta is not good.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

First you need ETH in MyEtherwallet or EtherDelta for initiate any trade. This is required for trading fee it must be at least .005ETH or more. You may take it on loan from any friend or may buy from coinbase/eth.remitano.com through fiat currency.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

you can use etherdelta.com for ethereum tokens. and you can use bittrex.com and poloniex.com

Many have said that etherdelta has been compromised. Ever since the DNS hack to their website things have started to change. Last i read they were now holding an Etherdelta ICO. Sheesh. Any other alternatives for trading tokens aside from there?

EDIT: Found Kucoin which is an amazing (and rewarding) exchange for many alts as well.
(link: kucoin.com)

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

first check your token is already in the list where token sell, i recommended on etherdelta but i do not know now etherdelta still no interruption or not, but i recommended this
and for your own fee depending on the gasprice you use, I first sell in my etherdelta deposit 0.01eth to sell my token. and 0.01 / 0.02 ethereum I think is enough for initial capital token token sell sells that you sell has a minimal price you get a profit from tokens that you sell 0.01ethereum or more ranges.
and if you do not have balance ethereum you can borrow your friend and return it or you search in faucet / in your own way. that's my experience when first selling token and might help you
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

If i know it true, you can sell ol of your tokens to Etherdelta. It is much safer than exchange markets and the rates will be more good for your pocket. You can try it to sell your tokens easily.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

etherdelta is a bad exchanges need a lot fee to transaction there
and it take a lot of time to process your transaction. etherdelta is not good.

maybe before they may start to take that exchange for they must have some gas for like me what i really wanted and my friend told me before i may take to encash my token firstly i need to have some gas so that its i need to provide it but i really need to work on it.
BlackBlue

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

If i know it true, you can sell ol of your tokens to Etherdelta. It is much safer than exchange markets and the rates will be more good for your pocket. You can try it to sell your tokens easily.

I can't feel that I'm safe when I am using etherdelta. They have a lot of issue in securing they decentralized exchange. They have also a history of hacke last year, so use this platform with caution. I am using always a new eth wallet address to be safe also.
popolite11

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

I used to work with BestChange site there it is possible to choose a currency pair and exchange platform with best price. I used some platforms. Never had any problems with exchanges. Try to look on BestChange.com
Arif547

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

i have 110 ethrm token.  so how can u sell this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: