Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:13:37 AM

is there is any plan to establish your business in pakistan this will prove a good market for this products like microfinancing

i read on whitepaper project Currently, MicroMoney is establishing new branches in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. Next target countries are Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Nigeria, and China as a promising market. i think maybe they have plan. Dev wil update you soon.

Yep, pakistan I think the problem is more or less the same as Vietnam, Indonesia and other developing countries in term of the lack of access peoples to traditional banks to get loans.
And this is the main market share of micromoney.
And the goal of the project is to empower communities and build customer credit histories for easy entry into traditional financial institution services, which is currently highly unlikely for most community groups.

Maybe this is what I understand from this project, if something goes wrong please
correct it

yes i agree with your thoughts.. but we try to awareness people and also introduce them with there traditional language. each country have a traditional languages that will be good if micromoney hire there well skilled language peoples to introduce more better with them. 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

made the same is WorldCore project, the announcement took part and all messages were deleted
support campaign needs to be careful too
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

I am happy with anything that has anything to do with the development of cryptocurrency like this brilliant micromoney idea. micromoney is launching a global initiative for establishing a the first desentralized database of credit histories record and a big data bureau blockchain

PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

Micromoney is representing a very noble cause to the crowdsale community. Working to enhance the micro-finance platform am sure it can reach to so many unbanked people in many part of the globe. I am happy to be a part of its great story
globalcitizen

Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

Micromoney is representing a very noble cause to the crowdsale community. Working to enhance the micro-finance platform am sure it can reach to so many unbanked people in many part of the globe. I am happy to be a part of its great story

Yes, I agree with you. MicroMoney is pursuing a noble cause which encompasses both social and economic value. Through MicroMoney products and services, many will be empowered and lifted out of poverty trap. It's a great cause to humanity and I believe many will bet their crypto coin for its success.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

is there micromoney team will visit each country that they mention whitepaper?if yes then when will they start to visiting ? one more thing. is there micromoney will hire when they visits each country for compunication there national languages people and good communication people to explain them? i my point of view micromoney  project is very promising and revolutionary project.
exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:49:08 PM

how much investment do you have to invest to start the project?
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as the criterion of acceptance of investment decisions, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question is, does the overall capital of MicroMoney come from MicroMoney founders or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:07:10 PM

This project has many great business partners. They own a lot of big investors on coinmarketcap including Bancor. I am sure this will be the most anticipated project and will develop well in the future
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

This project has many great business partners. They own a lot of big investors on coinmarketcap including Bancor. I am sure this will be the most anticipated project and will develop well in the future
yes.i also think it is a nice program.so i join the bounty campaign to support it.i have a question.where i can find the avater?

Newtiy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

May I ask you? Why do you focus primarily on South-East Asia region?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:23:14 PM

I dont think so, they have a huge and solid team and so responsive in the telegram chat. They wont only cover SEA but will definitely cover the whole world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

I am sure one purpose of the crowdsale will be to expand to as many countries possible and preferably provide a global service, no doubt with the help of blockchain technology a global company can be run with full transparency now.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:46:03 PM

I was in everex's chat room and some members were not happy with the partnership between the two companies, some members thought that both companies provide similar platform, both are raising funds publicly too then what benefits are left with the investors if the money is going to smae set of people in the background, can a team representative here clarify about this partnership please.

globalcitizen

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

yes.i also think it is a nice program.so i join the bounty campaign to support it.i have a question.where i can find the avater?

Everything about the bounty is as contained in this medium post 👉 https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-announces-bounty-program-69a6f55575d3 and the bounty thread 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221614.msg22519209#msg22519209 I believe you will find a link to the avatar location there, if there's any.
globalcitizen

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:47:56 PM

I am sure one purpose of the crowdsale will be to expand to as many countries possible and preferably provide a global service, no doubt with the help of blockchain technology a global company can be run with full transparency now.

Yes, thanks to blockchain technology which is helping small start-ups to scale easily. South East Asia was where everything about MicroMoney started. Myanmar to be precise. But the current move of the company to raise money through crowdsale and migrate fully into the blockchain network is to enable it scale and reach out to other countries and regions including Africa as contained in the Whitepaper. And with its franchising model MicroMoney services will spread like wildfire to many countries in the nearest future.
globalcitizen

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

I was in everex's chat room and some members were not happy with the partnership between the two companies, some members thought that both companies provide similar platform, both are raising funds publicly too then what benefits are left with the investors if the money is going to smae set of people in the background, can a team representative here clarify about this partnership please.

Yes, your concern here is welcomed. The MicroMoney Co-founder/CEO use to be the Lending Director at Everex and contributed immensely to the success of its ICO. MicroMoney and Everex are separate entities and each of them have a unique vision, mission, product, services and target markets. I don't think the existence of both companies and the partnership between the two will have any negative impact on the market and investors return. The market is so huge that more companies with similar services are definitely needed to serve the needs of these 2 Billions + population.  *I am not part of the team though.
Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

wow......this is a wonderful project......i will get involved asap
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

Yes, thanks to blockchain technology which is helping small start-ups to scale easily. South East Asia was where everything about MicroMoney started. Myanmar to be precise. But the current move of the company to raise money through crowdsale and migrate fully into the blockchain network is to enable it scale and reach out to other countries and regions including Africa as contained in the Whitepaper. And with its franchising model MicroMoney services will spread like wildfire to many countries in the nearest future.

micromoney will awairness to peoples who not yet use new banking technology, micromoney will introduce to people this technology. there is alot of people in middle east and asia peoples don't know this technology. micromoney vision is clear and benefit of this project is reliable with load facility and business models to grow up business with micromoney. no more scare cash money bring with you cash just use of micromoney app in mobile and receive and transfer.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

Russian ANN Local Thread is Live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2245095.0
Russian community are welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: