Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
darkrose

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

AMM token mechanism

- Franchise partnership - AMM ownership can allow tokenholders to become
      MicroMoney’s partner in a specific country/region on an exclusive basis.
   -Access to the Decentralised A.I. Neural Network Scoring System - Banks, financial and
      insurance companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication  .   
      companies, and other corporates can access our Decentralised A.I. Neural Network
      Scoring system
   -Access to customers’ Big Data - Customers of our Big Data Bureau (banks, financial
     and insurance companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication
     companies, and other corporates) can get access to customer data which can be 
     mined.   
   -Access to customers’ Credit Histories Bureau - Banks, financial and insurance 
     companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication companies, and
     other corporates can get access to our Credit Histories Bureau.
https://micromoney.io/#details

This is big potential project to success, i no doubt to support for this company.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

AMM token mechanism

- Franchise partnership - AMM ownership can allow tokenholders to become
      MicroMoney’s partner in a specific country/region on an exclusive basis.
   -Access to the Decentralised A.I. Neural Network Scoring System - Banks, financial and
      insurance companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication  .   
      companies, and other corporates can access our Decentralised A.I. Neural Network
      Scoring system
   -Access to customers’ Big Data - Customers of our Big Data Bureau (banks, financial
     and insurance companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication
     companies, and other corporates) can get access to customer data which can be 
     mined.   
   -Access to customers’ Credit Histories Bureau - Banks, financial and insurance 
     companies, e-commerce websites, retail outlets, telecommunication companies, and
     other corporates can get access to our Credit Histories Bureau.
https://micromoney.io/#details

This is big potential project to success, i no doubt to support for this company.
yes you are right. this is very legit project i think this will be on top project 2017.  this is good opportunity for investors. me and my friends also going to invest in this reputed project.
Heyod Hewow

Activity: 518
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

Nice project. I've joined all social campaign. And good luck for the project.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

I am not sure, what yoi are planning with this project. Do you want to act like traditional banks and build up a scoring data based in blockchain data? If yes, would that fit to spirit of cryptocurrencies? Or did I get that completely wrong?
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

Your thread is really ugly dude, bad photoshop... You should try again
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:18:56 AM

Hello! I did not quite understand the terms of the campaign.
30 publications — 5 stakes;
40 publications — 10 stakes;
50 publications and above — 12 stakes.
- Are they bids per week or per campaign? And when will the first distribution of shares?

the rules are at least 10 posts per week for us to comment on the tread, and maximum overall comment until the  ico there are 30 posts, 40 posts, 50 posts with different values stakes. it's up to you to choose where and reward stakes usually after the end ico

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

hello i want to ask what is the total supply of the coins and on how many stages ico will be completed

imtiazmahmood

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

hello i want to ask what is the total supply of the coins and on how many stages ico will be completed

there is total supply 60,000,000 AMM and micromoney will start 5 stages with unique customers in worldwide. this project is very promising and i am so excited.
darkrose

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:45:25 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:11:41 AM by darkrose

Hello! I did not quite understand the terms of the campaign.
30 publications — 5 stakes;
40 publications — 10 stakes;
50 publications and above — 12 stakes.
- Are they bids per week or per campaign? And when will the first distribution of shares?

the rules are at least 10 posts per week for us to comment on the tread, and maximum overall comment until the  ico there are 30 posts, 40 posts, 50 posts with different values stakes. it's up to you to choose where and reward stakes usually after the end ico

Join the signature campaign but I have not seen you update on the minimum post for a week, please update, thanks

Hi deadley, i want to ask the minimum post per week ? I have read through the rules but it is not mentioned.

There is no minimum weekly requirement, but you must not post all posts 1-2 days.

If you have more concern about bounty campaign, please visit the thread about bounty campaign, camp manager is deadly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221614.0
globalcitizen

Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

I am not sure, what yoi are planning with this project. Do you want to act like traditional banks and build up a scoring data based in blockchain data? If yes, would that fit to spirit of cryptocurrencies? Or did I get that completely wrong?

Hey Zocadas!
You got a very important question here.
Let me start by saying that MicroMoney is not aiming at becoming a traditional bank. The project has two major focus:
1. Micro-lending for the people on the blockchain using crypto currencies.
2. Building Big Data Bureau for businesses using blockchain technology.  
It's operations are completely focusing on using the crypto economy to bring financial services closer to the billions of unbanked and under-banked population worldwide while at the same time build the credit history of those customers to make them to become easily incorporated into the services of the traditional financial institutions, which is today very impossible to most of those target groups.
fsonex

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:52:50 AM

Hey Zocadas!
Let me start by saying that MicroMoney is not aiming at becoming a traditional bank. The project has two major focus:
It's operations are completely focusing on using the crypto economy to bring financial services closer to the billions of unbanked and under-banked population worldwide while at the same time build the credit history of those customers to make them to become easily incorporated into the services of the traditional financial institutions, which is today very impossible to most of those target groups.

Is it supposed that the project will give out money for any business? Or only on the cryptosphere?
globalcitizen

Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

Hey Zocadas!

Is it supposed that the project will give out money for any business? Or only on the cryptosphere?

MicroMoney started few years back as a company fully focused on micro-financing in money lending industry using fiat currencies alone with the aim to provide the best solution to individuals and SMEs.
But today it has metamorphosed to become a full blown fintech company, working towards a goal of global financial inclusion using the new crypto economy. Before now it gives micro loans to its customers as a traditional lending institution but it is now working on incorporating its full services into the blockchain with virtual currencies (e.g. Micromoney token, AMM) as the major medium of operation for its services. It is not working with cash because this the problem it is trying to solve. To bring people into a cashless and crypto economy.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Hindi Ann : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239471.0
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

is there is any plan to establish your business in pakistan this will prove a good market for this products like microfinancing

imtiazmahmood

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:59:48 PM

is there is any plan to establish your business in pakistan this will prove a good market for this products like microfinancing

i read on whitepaper project Currently, MicroMoney is establishing new branches in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. Next target countries are Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Nigeria, and China as a promising market. i think maybe they have plan. Dev wil update you soon.
Husein01

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

this is greats project and i hope success for your team dev,good luck.
polat90

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

Turkish ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240088.0
exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

The awareness about cryptocurrencies is raising and people are moving to this world.
this project will be very successful
micromoney (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

this is greats project and i hope success for your team dev,good luck.

Thank you Husein01!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

i read on whitepaper project Currently, MicroMoney is establishing new branches in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. Next target countries are Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Nigeria, and China as a promising market. i think maybe they have plan. Dev wil update you soon.

Yep, pakistan I think the problem is more or less the same as Vietnam, Indonesia and other developing countries in term of the lack of access peoples to traditional banks to get loans.
And this is the main market share of micromoney.
And the goal of the project is to empower communities and build customer credit histories for easy entry into traditional financial institution services, which is currently highly unlikely for most community groups.

Maybe this is what I understand from this project, if something goes wrong please
correct it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: