Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:07:06 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41453 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

bye bye polo :p

Polo have been falling alredy for some time now. Bittrex is now Top Exchange.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!
The only response I got so far was bot response, nothing else

That is bad! And Bittrex is definitely not the worst culprit out there.

These exchanges have seen huge revenues over the last 6-9 months so there is no excuse for them not having a proper support structure by now.

Alttradex will have a proper support structure from launch, as this is something that over the years has seriously annoyed us as traders on these platforms.  Providing a proper service is like marketing gold as users will recommend their favourite platform to their friends and extended network.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Unfortunately due to this not being a self moderated thread we cannot remove the spam post like the one from Alekz Bozhinov above.

We have reported it and hopefully it will be removed, otherwise we may have to consider opening another thread and making it self-moderated as this is the second time this has happened.

On a positive note, our thread now shows up properly as we have gone up a rank.

Thank you for your support.

Do not worry about spammers, this project is better than the spammed stuff anyway.

Now the pictures show it finally does your project a bit more justice.

Looking forward to hearing about the bonus!

Yes, it looks much better.

We will be posting about the bonus soon.

Thanks for your support.

ice888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

The team at Alttradex, who are all seasoned cryptocurrency traders, have felt the pain of dealing with the non-existent customer support which seems to be a reoccurring feature in the crypto exchanges available today.

I have been trying to resolve a ticket of a missing deposit in my account for 3 days on Bittrex , and so far I can tell that their customer service SUCKS!!!!!

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs

Lol Polo usually answers in like week and then gives BS answer.
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

give some news so we can translate in local threads please.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:18 PM

ALTTRADEX is very interesting, trading fees add up if you trade daily so if we can get a share of the revenue it should easily compensate,look promise!
Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

Yeah Polo is one of the worst out there for customer service.

Just look at their fall from grace, one of the biggest volume platforms to near the bottom of the top 20.  I know I personally stopped using them for this reason.  It shows there is definitely a market for a proper exchange with a real structure.

Hopefully Alttradex will be it!
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

ALTTRADEX is very interesting, trading fees add up if you trade daily so if we can get a share of the revenue it should easily compensate,look promise!

Exactly, if you trade daily, over the course of month you can pay nearly as much as your account value in fees.  Holding Alttradex tokens will enable you to at least share in that revevnue.

No fee exchanges are great in theory, but a trading platform needs to fund the structure and support teams behind it.  Do not expect much in terms of service from a platform that takes no fees, in fact at the moment you do not get much from platforms that do charge fees.  Alttradex is setting out to correct this.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

Unfortunately that is what the founders of Alttradex have experienced over the years.  Our CEO also lost out in the Mt Gox hack, where communication was non existent.

Fortunately, Alttradex is setting out to set a new standard for cryptocurrency trading platforms. Also, as more regulation comes in, platforms will not be able to get away with treating their clients the way they currently do.

Given the revenue they generate, there is no excuse for such a lack of support.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

The Alttradex Whitepaper is now available in the following languages on www.alttradex.com

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:52:49 PM

Alttradex is listex on Found ICO: https://foundico.com/ico/alttradex.html

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

I have  had the same problem and I have calculated that Bittrex has made at least $100M in the last 9 months, thats insane considering that they can't even answer a ticket in 48hrs

Yeah Polo is one of the worst out there for customer service.

Just look at their fall from grace, one of the biggest volume platforms to near the bottom of the top 20.  I know I personally stopped using them for this reason.  It shows there is definitely a market for a proper exchange with a real structure.

Hopefully Alttradex will be it!

We hope so too, we are definitely on the right path.

Another growing trend is exchanges with no fees but, if a platform making $200M+ is not providing a proper support structure for people, what level of support are people going to see there. While it may seem appealing initially, in the not so long term it is likely a decision users will eventually regret.

Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:37:11 AM

I agree, the no fee exchanges seem like a great idea until you need support or regulation comes in as both of these will cost money.  That is why you see very few traditional no fee exchanges and those that you do see tend to have fees hidden in the spread.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

I agree, the no fee exchanges seem like a great idea until you need support or regulation comes in as both of these will cost money.  That is why you see very few traditional no fee exchanges and those that you do see tend to have fees hidden in the spread.

Indeed, while the concept is very interesting, it is very difficult for said platforms to become profitable and it often comes at the cost of proper support.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

Alttradex is listed on ICO Hotlist as a HOT Upcoming ICO: https://icohotlist.com/

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

Make sure you take a look at our Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351.0

Stlll some great bounty to be had.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

Alttradex is listed on Token Tops: https://tokentops.com/ico/alttradex-ico/

Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

Hi there,
I have completed the Chinese ANN translation and have posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269625.new#new

Please check and let me know of further questions

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Hi there,
I have completed the Chinese ANN translation and have posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2269625.new#new

Please check and let me know of further questions

That is great, thank you.

Doozle

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

With fee's being the way to profit from this coin we can basically invest on the popularity of the exchange.
But my thought on this is that the exchange with has the lowest transaction fee will become the leader in a few years,
where as this website basically requires to have a larger than necessary fee amount to help pay  the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: