Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41450 times)
ravenenderman

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Count me in!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351.msg23866002#msg23866002

Are you avoiding my post on the bounty thread?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:47:33 PM

Not avoiding it, it was simply quite a silly comment to make.

As far as we are aware, our signatures are not identical to the Modex ones.  Also, there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar. 

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

As far as we are aware, our signatures are not identical to the Modex ones.  Also, there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar. 

Silly? I spent few hours to make the design and you just take without letting me or Modex team know about this and edit it for just few mins. From your reply, it just makes you and your project look bad. Okay I'll take serious action then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

Silly? I spent few hours to make the design and you just take without letting me or Modex team know about this and edit it for just few mins. From your reply, it just makes you and your project look bad. Okay I'll take serious action then.

What part of they are not identical do you not understand?

Also I know the CEO of Modex personally so if it was an issue that they looked similar I am sure he would have reached out and asked me to change them.

You are not even the one managing the Modex Bounty Campaign.  Or do you have several accounts?

Anyway, as before there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

What part of they are not identical do you not understand?

Also I know the CEO of Modex personally so if it was an issue that they looked similar I am sure he would have reached out and asked me to change them.

You are not even the one managing the Modex Bounty Campaign.  Or do you have several accounts?

Anyway, as before there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look very similar.

I'm the DESIGNER. Are you always be like this when responding some complain?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

I'm the DESIGNER. Are you always be like this when responding some complain?

We have no issues with complaints that are well founded.  

However, complaining that someone has a similar (not identical) signature when there is only so much you can do in the limited space the signatures accept is a bit silly.  With 100s of projects on here, you have to realise that eventually lots of them will look similar.

As mentioned though, I know Mihai personally and if it was really such a big issue I have no doubt he would have Whatsapp'd me to ask me to change them and we would have done so happily.  

Now that you have come here to make a big scene though (with no ground to stand on because they are not identical), it is unlikely we go through the effort of completely re designing our signatures.

I would suggest you learn how to approach people to avoid similar issues next time.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

However, complaining that someone has a similar (not identical) signature when there is only so much you can do in the limited space the signatures accept is a bit silly.  With 100s of projects on here, you have to realise that eventually lots of them will look similar.

As mentioned though, I know Mihai personally and if it was really such a big issue I have no doubt he would have Whatsapp'd me to ask me to change them and we would have done so happily.  

Now that you have come here to make a big scene though (with no ground to stand on because they are not identical), it is unlikely we go through the effort of completely re designing our signatures.

I would suggest you learn how to approach people to avoid similar issues next time.

So you dont admit that you have taken the signature design of Modex and edit that? Here is my design for Modex (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194085.0) and this is yours (http://archive.is/RCbdR). I put them here so people will decide if both designs look identical or not.

I would suggest you learn how to handle every issue professionally to avoid similar issue next time.

Avoiding any question from people here will make your project looks fishy, and you just did that. Well fortunately you and Modex team know each other, so I will let this issue just like that. Next time if I catch you doing this kind of behavior again, I will take it to scam accusation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

what that means dividends? are you give the dividens for who hold their tokens. and where the holder to save the token to get the dividends in your wallet address exchange or personal wallet
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

So you dont admit that you have taken the signature design of Modex and edit that? Here is my design for Modex (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194085.0) and this is yours (http://archive.is/RCbdR). I put them here so people will decide if both designs look identical or not.

I would suggest you learn how to handle every issue professionally to avoid similar issue next time.

Avoiding any question from people here will make your project looks fishy, and you just did that. Well fortunately you and Modex team know each other, so I will let this issue just like that. Next time if I catch you doing this kind of behavior again, I will take it to scam accusation.

Unless our eyes are going, they are not identical.  

We have not avoided any questions.  You came barging in saying we have identical signatures to Modex, which we do not.  We then proceeded to tell you that but you can't seem to accept it.  We also explained that there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look similar.

Do not come and threaten to accuse us of scams when there is clearly no scam whatsoever.  Go and find someone else to try and blackmail.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:29:02 PM

what that means dividends? are you give the dividens for who hold their tokens. and where the holder to save the token to get the dividends in your wallet address exchange or personal wallet

Yes the dividends will be for those holding the tokens.

Tokens can be held anywhere you like but on the dividends distribution days they will need to be on the exchange. 

It would make sense for token holders to trade on the exchange anyway as the higher the volumes, the higher the payout.

Thank you for your interest.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:46:08 PM

We have not avoided any questions.  You came barging in saying we have identical signatures to Modex, which we do not.  We then proceeded to tell you that but you can't seem to accept it.  We also explained that there is only so much you can do with the signatures on a forum so of course a number of signatures are going to look similar.

Do not come and threaten to accuse us of scams when there is clearly no scam whatsoever.  Go and find someone else to try and blackmail.
Blackmail what? Threaten what? I make this post openly so people can see what I'm talking about to YOU. I tell you again, I dont take this issue to scam accusation just because you and Modex team know each other. What I cant understand is that you still dont admit your mistake even though I have brought solid proof, but instead you accusing me by saying I have multiple accounts which its not related with this case at all.

Okay, just keep your "professionalism" and "attitude" along with your project. If you feel my post is a threat, feel free to open a scam accusation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

Blackmail what? Threaten what? I make this post openly so people can see what I'm talking about to YOU. I tell you again, I dont take this issue to scam accusation just because you and Modex team know each other. What I cant understand is that you still dont admit your mistake even though I have brought solid proof, but instead you accusing me by saying I have multiple accounts which its not related with this case at all.

Okay, just keep your "professionalism" and "attitude" along with your project. If you feel my post is a threat, feel free to open a scam accusation.

Listen, find someone else's time to waste and another thread to spam.  The signatures are clearly similar, but also clearly not identical.

This is not the first time you do this to someone.  In fact, 90% of your posts are accusing people of "copying" your work.  You bring little value to any discussion on any thread.  Also given the big gaps in the days you post from this account, you clearly have multiple accounts.  We do, however, have better things to do than open scam accusations against you.

Have a nice day.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

Listen, find someone else's time to waste and another thread to spam.  The signatures are clearly similar, but also clearly not identical.
Its my behavior to waste unprofessional person's time.

This is not the first time you do this to someone. 
As a designer, I take design originality as a big thing.

In fact, 90% of your posts are accusing people of "copying" your work.  You bring little value to any discussion on any thread.  Also given the big gaps in the days you post from this account, you clearly have multiple accounts.
LMAO! You just spent your time to see my post history? Let me tell you, I dont make post to get paid. I'm a designer, not a spammer who writing a novel. I spend most of my time everyday to make signature design but you plagiarized it for just few mins! Well you just make a BULLSHIT from your own dumb assumption? I have no idea how can people trust their money on a person like you.

We do, however, have better things to do than open scam accusations against you.
As long as it's not taking other people's work, I'll appreciate that.

Have a nice day.
Have a nice day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

The members of the team are experienced traders and have been working in Fiat trading enviroment, software development and large scale project management.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:13:24 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

As mentioned by whoeier, we have a diverse team with backgrounds that cover the trading side, the tech side and the scaling side.

It is a mix of:
- Financial markets experience, dealing with both private and institutional funds.
- Software development and product management
- Large scale project management

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:11:44 AM

When will be the end of ICO? just let me know

groundageabalone

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:12:46 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:10:48 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Please just look it up at Alttradex.com Wink LinkedIn has been verified in this topic.. probably within page 1-5 Wink I forgot where it was done.

When will be the end of ICO? just let me know

ICO runs for another 32 days

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

There are a hundreds of exchanges now. And only few of them popular nowdays. You have some strategy how to promote and adversiting your exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: