Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41450 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

There are a hundreds of exchanges now. And only few of them popular nowdays. You have some strategy how to promote and adversiting your exchange?

We will have a solid growth strategy that will be implemented.

We are also confident that the platform itself combined with top level support will completely change what people expect from a crypto trading platform and in turn it will lead to organic growth through word and mouth.  There are currently serious issues with platforms and support despite the huge revenues they are seeing, we have build Alttradex around that as a need, rather than a want.

Thanks for your support.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

On which market do you expect? It would be nice, if you will go to Asian market (China, Korea, Japan)
swordsproton

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

What is your monthy turnover as of today?
gembira

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:22:47 AM

They still dont have exchange. They will launch platform in Q1 2018.

ICO live now? How much you raised right now? I cant find counter
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

good day i just want you to know that i just rank up  2 weeks ago, please update my status, i sincerly thank you for your kind consideration. thank you very much.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

good day i just want you to know that i just rank up  2 weeks ago, please update my status, i sincerly thank you for your kind consideration. thank you very much.

Please post this in the bounty thread and adjust your signature to the right one, if not done that already Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
whoeier

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:35:10 AM

Indeed exchange will launch in Q1 2018.

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD
Current status: can be verified/seen here

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
gembira

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD

Thank you, but why on your wallet only 25 ETH now (ETH USD Value:    $7,631.31). Where is the rest money?
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD

They have raised that amount but there are accusations that they plagiarize the signature code, with that huge amount they can create a unique signature design which is much better than what they are plagiarizing right now, the dev should resolve this issue. it's not good for their incoming ico.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

It's a real shame to see so little has been raised so far. The amount raised certainly doesn't reflect the quality of the project IMO. Hopefully something can be done to turn this around.

I presume if the minimum amount of 800k isn't raised in time, the ICO will be cancelled & investors will be refunded?
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

It's a real shame to see so little has been raised so far. The amount raised certainly doesn't reflect the quality of the project IMO. Hopefully something can be done to turn this around.

I presume if the minimum amount of 800k isn't raised in time, the ICO will be cancelled & investors will be refunded?

If the soft cap is not met in time all ICO backers will be refunded, yes.

We are struggling at the moment like many ICOs are, unfortunately despite considerable investment into marketing we are still failing to gain traction.  We are still working hard on trying to sort this out though as there is still considerable time left.

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

We are struggling at the moment like many ICOs are, unfortunately despite considerable investment into marketing we are still failing to gain traction.  We are still working hard on trying to sort this out though as there is still considerable time left.

If all the money from the ICO is returned, what will happen to the coins sold on the pre-sale? If you say that the project collected $ 1.2 million, where can we see this amount? On a smart contract, which you provided only 7 thousand dollars.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

If all the money from the ICO is returned, what will happen to the coins sold on the pre-sale? If you say that the project collected $ 1.2 million, where can we see this amount? On a smart contract, which you provided only 7 thousand dollars.

The ICO is done via a smart contract.

The coins sold pre-sale were sold in Fiat currency to a group of investors.  A set amount of those funds is being used for marketing, the rest will be returned in case the ICO is not successful or will be kept should we decide to raise funds in a different manner.

whoeier

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:36:02 AM

The coins sold pre-sale were sold in Fiat currency to a group of investors.  A set amount of those funds is being used for marketing, the rest will be returned in case the ICO is not successful or will be kept should we decide to raise funds in a different manner.

Thank you for this extensive response, could the pre-sale amount be enough to get the exchange launched, perhaps in a smaller form? Focussing upon the latest releases from ICO coins/tokens and the main 20-25 tokens/coins on coinmarketcap?

Bit-talker1

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:28:42 AM

You steal signature from hard working forum designers, You don't have a SSL for your ICO website How can you assure that any data being sent to your website is secured. i don't believe in this project and will encourage the dev to escrow the funds so that in any case the bounty hunters should not lose their hard work.

stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

Hello Admin,my status has changed to ''Member Staus''.Can I also change my signature
to reflect this new status?
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:25:54 AM

I up trusted alttradex profil with comment "I Think it is unfair to down trust alttradex only for a signature design question. (Delete) " but my comment has been edited, it was way longer Sad so I deleted it.

I said only for a signature question compair to the all project and money already raised but that's a question of honor to solve the issue between gentleman.

I stop updating french topic and post here until I will have a clear view on what's goin'on here ( I already lost my bounty on Beone scam, and I will not loose my time anymore.

We did not edit any comments on anything. 

This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts. 

It is a disgrace that people like him are allowed to roam the forums and have such a negative impact on projects which have considerable time and money invested in them.  The other person who downvoted our trust is a scumbag called Lauda who roams the forums being rude to people and putting everyone down when anyone other than him offers to run a bounty campaign.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

You steal signature from hard working forum designers, You don't have a SSL for your ICO website How can you assure that any data being sent to your website is secured. i don't believe in this project and will encourage the dev to escrow the funds so that in any case the bounty hunters should not lose their hard work.

You need to get a life, we did not steal anything.  "Hard Working Forum Designers", you make me laugh.  If you do not understand the difference in scale between that and people running an ICO with staff and investment, you are in no position to judge.

You obviously also do not seem to understand that our ICO is run thorough a smart contract, not through our website. 

Go and smear someone else's name, not ours.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

Thank you for this extensive response, could the pre-sale amount be enough to get the exchange launched, perhaps in a smaller form? Focussing upon the latest releases from ICO coins/tokens and the main 20-25 tokens/coins on coinmarketcap?

This is something we will discuss with the group of investors but in order to really run an exchange properly, with support and the right growth campaign, it is likely we will need more funds to do so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: