Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41450 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?

The exchange itself will be live in January 2018.  If the ICO is successful, we will launch then as planned.

If the ICO is not successful, we will consider other ways of getting funded as we are not going to waste all of the work so far.  Our ICO was as much a way of gaining new users as it was to raise funds.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts.

Yes, I will contact everyone who I suspect have plagiarized my design, but guess what, they are not asshole like you and they responded me well and we discussing the issue smoothly. Dont you think why I just take a serious action for you only, not other projects? Because you are unprofessional and you dont deserve to take money from people here. If you think you're RIGHT and have solid PROOFS, please provide it on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367257.0 instead of blabbering here and giving people wrong idea.

And one more thing, if I want to make your project looks bad, why didnt I make alt account to do that? The answer is simple, I dont have bad intention since I just wanted to ask your clarification about the issue. If you still blabbering without giving any proof, it just makes you look dumb in front of people here, so I advice you to stop that and admit your mistake. That's all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts.

Yes, I will contact everyone who I suspect have plagiarized my design, but guess what, they are not asshole like you and they responded me well and we discussing the issue smoothly. Dont you think why I just take a serious action for you only, not other projects? Because you are unprofessional and you dont deserve to take money from people here. If you think you're RIGHT and have solid PROOFS, please provide it on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367257.0 instead of blabbering here and giving people wrong idea.

And one more thing, if I want to make your project looks bad, why didnt I make alt account to do that? The answer is simple, I dont have bad intention since I just wanted to ask your clarification about the issue. If you still blabbering without giving any proof, it just makes you look dumb in front of people here, so I advice you to stop that and admit your mistake. That's all.

You did not contact us.  You called us out on our threads.  You are the asshole here.

Also, we do not have to prove anything, and we have told you several times: they are similar, not identical and there is only so much you can do in a signature campaign.

I wonder who people should trust here.  The people who have spent the last 10 months working on a solution for the lack of support in the exchange space or the scumbag who is too lazy to get a real job so makes signatures on forums for a living.  I know where I would put my money.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

You did not contact us.  You called us out on our threads.  You are the asshole here.

You avoided my post, then I asked that on your ANN thread, and you said I'm silly Roll Eyes

Also, we do not have to prove anything, and we have told you several times: they are similar, not identical and there is only so much you can do in a signature campaign.

I wonder who people should trust here.  The people who have spent the last 10 months working on a solution for the lack of support in the exchange space or the scumbag who is too lazy to get a real job so makes signatures on forums for a living.  I know where I would put my money.

After saying I have several accounts, dont give positive impact for this forum, blackmailing you, and now I dont have a real job. What an analytical skill.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:52:10 PM

It's a real shame to see so little has been raised so far. The amount raised certainly doesn't reflect the quality of the project IMO. Hopefully something can be done to turn this around.

I presume if the minimum amount of 800k isn't raised in time, the ICO will be cancelled & investors will be refunded?

If the soft cap is not met in time all ICO backers will be refunded, yes.

We are struggling at the moment like many ICOs are, unfortunately despite considerable investment into marketing we are still failing to gain traction.  We are still working hard on trying to sort this out though as there is still considerable time left.

If all the money from the ICO is returned, what will happen to the coins sold on the pre-sale? If you say that the project collected $ 1.2 million, where can we see this amount? On a smart contract, which you provided only 7 thousand dollars.

The ICO is done via a smart contract.

The coins sold pre-sale were sold in Fiat currency to a group of investors.  A set amount of those funds is being used for marketing, the rest will be returned in case the ICO is not successful or will be kept should we decide to raise funds in a different manner.

Which investors you mean? It was venture investors? And In which case your ICO will be not succesfull? What soft cap here?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

Everyone should stay away from this project unless you want to either lose money or destroy your own reputation. This is the OP that you're dealing with:

And fuck you, fuck Jayce and fuck Lauda. 
"Highly professional" trading platform as well as a "highly professional" OP.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Everyone should stay away from this project unless you want to either lose money or destroy your own reputation. This is the OP that you're dealing with:

And fuck you, fuck Jayce and fuck Lauda. 
"Highly professional" trading platform as well as a "highly professional" OP.  Roll Eyes

Here is a quick reminder of Lauda's hidden trust ratings (and this is only since September, there is way more):

ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

It, seems that there is a problem with alttradex signature, a Legendary ranked member ( Lauda ) just gave me a -1 trust because I have your signature.
I will not be bullied on doing something and I will not change it until you decide to modify it.

If you want to modify it, please let me know.

Thanks
ElPedras

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:17:45 AM

I truthfully believe that Alttradex will have a great success, and I continue to support this project.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

I truthfully believe that Alttradex will have a great success, and I continue to support this project.

Thank you for your support.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

It, seems that there is a problem with alttradex signature, a Legendary ranked member ( Lauda ) just gave me a -1 trust because I have your signature.
I will not be bullied on doing something and I will not change it until you decide to modify it.

If you want to modify it, please let me know.

Thanks
Whoever is right between you two, God knows who is right, and the right one will surely win, i will pray for the right side

Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

At the danger of turning this conversation back on topic, how's the progress on the ICO?

20 days to go & a hell of a lot of ground to make up to reach the minimum required funding. Are there any new marketing stategies in the works to try & get more exposure?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:22 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:13:26 PM by mvillar

It seems that the signature "problem" was the least important of the problems of this ICO. The promoter is MIA since Nov 11, so we could bet it was just another scam ico. It's sad there are so many of these lately.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:54:10 AM

Is it true this news, if there is a problem in this project. What causes it to become crowded like this.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

Is it true this news, if there is a problem in this project. What causes it to become crowded like this.

Now the ICO will finish within hours, I hope we will get some news about the team, as we all insvested time and money...the bigenning of the problem was about the signature and the issue did not get solve between parties...

exactly this. As far as i know, telegram channel is more up to date, the results and what happends next will be announced shortly

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

Dear All,

Thank you all for your support during the ICO and apologies for the lack of communication recently, we have been pursuing other means of financing.

The ICO however was unsuccessful and of course you will all be receiving your ETH back as planned, the whole amount is locked by the smart contract.  Fortunately it is worth considerably more now so you have at least gained in one way.

In order to get your refund please follow the following instructions: http://www.alttradex.com/refund

It is very simple to do.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

I've just gone through the refund process & got my ETH back immediately & without fuss. Thanks.
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

The refund process through the smart contract went without issues; I got my payment back immediately.
ElPedras

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

I got my investment back. Thanks for that.

I'm sorry that this project didn't came alive, it looked very promising.
I tried to fight for this project and got kicked in the Trust, but that's another story. Smiley

I really hope that you will come back with another similar project because your idea for this one was amazing, in my opinion.

If you decide to create another similar project as this one, please let me know, by PM (if you can), next time I will invest more, much more.
(I don't have so much time as before to look for new projects, so please PM me)

Thank you and good luck in the future!
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:57 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:55:37 PM by Arnaud

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: