Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading  (Read 3831 times)
Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

$0. If you have to ask what amount you should start with, then you do not know enough about trading to profit. You should continue to learn about trading strategies and analysis (it should take you more that a month before you reach step two). Once you know EVERYTHING about strategy, analysis, and trading algorithms, then it is time to move onto step two: Paper trading. Paper trading is when you look at the exchange price and write down your trades on a piece of paper (at the market price) WITHOUT actually purchasing the trade. This is a crucial step as it is how you will work out the kinks in your strategy without losing money (you should spend at least another 2 months on this process). Finally, it is time to trade! At this point you already know the optimal amount of capital for YOU to trade- because you know EVERYTHING about trading Wink.

Good luck and DO NOT rush this process! Tongue
ccowl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:28:17 PM

$200 is a good amount to start with. When you make it a $1000, that means you are doing it right. At that point feel free to add a bit more.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:45:50 PM

If your aims are to gain high incomes from the trade such as 50/100 $ per day, it is not worth it. You should invest with at least a 1000$. But if you are pleased with 5$ per day than its ok.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

You can start day trading even from 10$ but try then to risk more and you can get thausands from 10$ bro.I saw in exhanger coin ganjacoin and I saw that price is changing so often and now I trade with that coin and I have profit every month at least 500$ only from 100$ which I risk,sometimes more ,sometimes less but I am in profit Cheesy
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

You can start day trading even from 10$ but try then to risk more and you can get thausands from 10$ bro.I saw in exhanger coin ganjacoin and I saw that price is changing so often and now I trade with that coin and I have profit every month at least 500$ only from 100$ which I risk,sometimes more ,sometimes less but I am in profit Cheesy

Day trading is much harder than you can ever guess. You have to spend hours a day and if you can't get enough money every day this is pityy for you and your effort is wasted somehow. It's not a business to do with $10 money. You can't get anything with that low money in day tradings. It's for huge volume traders.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

I had started sometime ago with even less, in those time bitcoin were worthing around 300 dollars and i started with 50 dollars, i were able to grow my portfolio since then, but the thing is you will end get some loss along your trading, but if you patiente and the coin is good it will recover, best coin to trade is bitcoin wich is the most volatil and best oportunity to make easy money along the pumps and dumps.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:55:36 AM

If you are a newbie, $100-$200 is a suitable amount of money for trading. There are many things you have to learn to become an expert. Therefore, let cheat it like school fee.

Well day trading is really not advisable for the newbie since they might loose that money for just 1 day. If you are new then learn first how to trade and don't focus much on 1 day income always look for long term goal since crypto is our future, don't rush things because when you rush your money will surely gone in a just a snap of your finger.
Day trading is not a bad idea for the new comers to the business but one should be very careful in the begging as a new comer one is unaware of ups and down of the market. Initially one should start with low capital so as to minimize the risk of loss in the investment.

After having know how of the field one can increase his capital gradually in the trading market. Bitcoins may be a good choice to start day trading.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

what I know of trading is that I can get you the big money I want you to earn money you should always pay in the cocomputer because I think trading should be time and every day that you watch at the time when the price is different money.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

Day trading in forex is not the same in crypto, so exhausting.  Just buy a good coin with nice development and hodle your way to Lambo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

Hi guys! I have few thoughts regarding the upcoming btc Fork, would be glad to hear your opinion on the topic:
https://youtu.be/fpWNENPsNw4
It is a good idea to start day trading but it requires specific skill of investment. The good idea is to invest with minimum amount to avoid any loss due to lack of experience,100 is very little amount to start with day trading, its worth is very low.

I think a reasonable amount may be invested for a decent profit. If there is a loss on the first day lack of experience,you can use this experience to earn more the other day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

Day trading in forex is not the same in crypto, so exhausting.  Just buy a good coin with nice development and hodle your way to Lambo
It is really a hard thing to do honestly with the huge level of volatility and you can so be frustrated most especially when trading altcoins. BTC or ETH to USD still sounds to me like a more good option to day trade anyway. All the above, I agree to the fact that HODLing is a lot less risky and I really like the sound of holding your way to lambo Grin Nevertheless, short term or long term trading can really give a lot of profit at the end if done well than just holding.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:29:40 AM

Its not necessary for you to really use your salary to have a capital for investment and start trading. You can earn bitcoins by just working on bounty campaigns and when you have enough then that is the right time to start trading.

That might be true for some people. But others are looking to inject a lot more money into Bitcoin and altcoins than they can earn from bounty campaigns. People should just listen to the cardinal rule: don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Crypto is highly risky.

People don't care about declaring anything of their crypto holdings and activities. It's safe to say that like 90% of the people have never even considered paying tax over their holdings. Their mentality is what the government doesn't know, the government can't claim, and I can't blame them for thinking like that.

I think that era is ending. Did you see the way the IRS is trying to shake Coinbase down? This will continue and it will scare a lot of people -- at least Americans -- into reporting and paying taxes. I'm not too familiar with tax enforcement in other countries, but people are pretty afraid of the tax man here in the US.

Honestly, I'm worried that the shutdown of BTC-e was only the beginning. Bitfinex served the US market for 4 years.... I could see them shutting down unlicensed exchanges that serve(d) US customers, and forcing licensed exchanges to provide 1099s like other brokers.
If you have your money in an exchange tied to an account to your name then you need to declare your taxes before the tax man comes knocking on your door, but for all of those that never used an exchange it is more difficult to make the case since their identities are not tied to their bitcoin holdings.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

I think you can start with small amount accordingly if you fail you don't lose much
Helderio

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

I think you can start with small amount accordingly if you fail you don't lose much
but maybe he wants much profit, so he should to invest more to gain the profit, but analyze skill is the most important beside the money..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

Frankly, if day trading is your experiment here, I'd suggest a very small amount.  Like $20-$100.  See how you do, and you'll probably end up losing like most people do.

People went insane in the 1990s, quitting their jobs to trade stocks online because it was a raging bull market.  Then they found out what happens when you don't know what you're doing, and the market suddenly stops going straight up.  It's real easy to make money in bull markets.  You might even get lucky trading some altcoins, but the market is highly irrational.  So I suggest you 1) Not quit your day job, and 2) Go small at first.  This recommendation is being given to you by someone who wouldn't trade altcoins if you had a gun to his head.  I think it's for people who don't have all their marbles, but more power to you.
such a great advice and trivia mate.tahts what happen when someones going to battle without weapon it will end up lossing.in trading capital is not really matter,whats important is the knowledge you have before entering and the learning youve earned from the research and observation conducted to amke things happen.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

Well thats true in day or daily trading is we will only just need a small amout may be 200USD or 300USD is enough to start but for me it will take too long until you can earn many money in day trading if you are begiiner in trading, bit if you are expert in trading you can do well in day trading, but for me its jist a little bit risky.

China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:54:13 AM

very very hard, difficult and unlikely to get any sensible regular stream of money this way. If you have a day job, dont quit it unless your freaking awesome at this and have insider knowledge.
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:59:02 AM

But what happen if he's success ? Will he being regret because he only spent a little amount on this time. Human's greed is hard to being pleasured. Sad
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

If you are just a newbie, starting with a small amount of money is the right way. It will help you learn from your mistakes

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

But what happen if he's success ? Will he being regret because he only spent a little amount on this time. Human's greed is hard to being pleasured. Sad

if he's success then he can have bigger money so he can prepare to buy another coin and try to make another profit. every trader should know his limit and will determine how much amount he want to use for day trading. i realize that if we use small amount, we can not make big profit but we still have another time to make big profit so i think we don't have to regret. the only thing that we can do is trying to trade more and more so finally we can make big profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████