Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty role degrades.  (Read 456 times)
emityaev (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

Is there anybody there who want to discuss bounty role ?

It looks like if your ICO have huge bounty campaign then it could be threatened like a scam....?

Why?

Because real project do not need bounty.
Because real project do have enough attention.
Because real project do its best (I hope).

Once upon a time, a half year ago it was too required. No one knew what is ICO it is. Now all the experienced know about the ICOs.

The question is: do they need a horde of bounty instead of just clear and strait WP - Business program - SMTH else.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

I think people like us are the result of the success of a potential ICO project. Without a bounty, it is unlikely that the project will be very successful and will not be well developed in the future. For me, the role of bounty campaigns is very important.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Not agree with you. Even if the project is good, it can get lost among the rest of the ico because in a month they held more than 20! And besides, it's just good manners to allocate about 2% on the promotion of the project.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

Man is a gregarious creature. To promote any project must involve a large number of people. No bounty is not real. The closer the project to the Scam the more aggressive it is. We will never be able to define it without having to take part in it. The way of the world. The herd is always the predator hunts.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

The reason they offer bounties is not because they cannot do it themselves, but rather that it engages the community.

If you manage to grab peoples attention early, they may become strong proponents of your project which will pay of tremendously in the future.

Just look at what happened with lisk and the many supporters there.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

Every project needs promotion. Every project needs Bounty. This is why many ICOs are successful in their way of giving gifts to everyone who has made the project well promoted and reaches the target. Especially I am, I am grateful that every bounty I follow is successful. Each project has its own way.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

Bounties provide opportunity to bounty hunters to gain tokens by spreading words about their projects and to write something about their project and share it to other people. Bounties actually provides opportunity for those projects not big enough to grow fast and to pass through the eye of people. Bounties are good.

cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Not every project is kin or kyber,
99% or might need bounty helps spread the words on social media and on the forum, this is still the better way than spending advertising money on every single social media.

Just my thoughts
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Bounties are advertisement.
And however we may deny ourselves being convinced by an advertisement,
when we have to choose between a list of things, we would go for which we've heard before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

It looks like if your ICO have huge bounty campaign then it could be threatened like a scam....?

Why?

Once upon a time, a half year ago it was too required. No one knew what is ICO it is. Now all the experienced know about the ICOs.

The question is: do they need a horde of bounty instead of just clear and strait WP - Business program - SMTH else.

I don't agree with your opinion , real good project also needs to advertise itself to more people. Bounties spend the project nothing , but get wide spread , so why bounties should be refused ?

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

Did you know that huge portion of ICO buyers are from this forum? Did you know why Bitcoin gambling sites pays a lot because signature campaign really works.

I guess 90% of users from this site has a bitcoin. Anyone can become a potential ICO buyer. I bought MONETA MTH during ICO thanks to Signature campaign.

Why?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

What? bounties are natural forms on getting something done in the space. Bitcoin might have been the biggest of them all. We'll considering that you have cracked these private keys. And it's a good form of community engagement.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

The ICO needs promotion and basically all ICOs are based on how much socially engaging they are and if they dont promote their project how do you expect the people to buy their tokens?

The bounties and campaigns that happen on social media and on this forum are just methods and techniques for promoting the ICO. There is no relation between an ICO being a scammer and the ICO having huge bounty to provide. A highly rewarding ICO maybe or may not be successful. It depends ultimately on the public acceptance of their project and if it really worked out the way it was supposed to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:58:53 AM

Why?

Totally disagree. I even started a thread several days ago that was aimed to check on how many other ICO campaign managers experience the trend of having 40% of bounty participants actually buying their tokens. We have conducted 5 ICO campaigns from start to finish and ran multiple bounty campaigns and from what we've seen bounty campaign is the main ingredient to the success of ICO.  Companies that do not need Bounty may already have institutional investors that acquire all of the token within hours.

Bounty role will never decrease. Building a supportive Community around you rproduct is the key to conducting a successful ICO , and that is what Bounty does.
InveCtOr

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

I do not agree with the author of the post. 90% of those who wrote the message have signatures. That means the bounty is alive. And I recommend that those who do not participate, join the bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

I think bounties are big part of marketing and it should be seen as advertisement cost. You can't advertise your project better than bounty campaigns here. Social media campaigns run very bad but signature and blog campaigns pay off well to ICO's. They only give dedicated tokens so these campaigns should be seen as free advertisement for ICO team.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

I think bounties are big part of marketing and it should be seen as advertisement cost. You can't advertise your project better than bounty campaigns here. Social media campaigns run very bad but signature and blog campaigns pay off well to ICO's. They only give dedicated tokens so these campaigns should be seen as free advertisement for ICO team.
For real! In a world where there are so many ICOs, your project may not even be recognized if you so not have a good marketing strategy, which obviously bounties have been a good help in that aspect. Every projects need marketing unless we just want to deceive ourselves, most especially when competition for investors are high and most of them are trying to seem relevant to the community. So, bounties cannot really be done without.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: