Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: just a simple question?  (Read 2831 times)
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

Why is china so influential with bitcoin prices?
Because China is so big with so many people. Being one of the largest population in the whole world, it also has a certain percentage of people who ate bitcoiners. So one move of bitcoiners will also move Bitcoin as a whole. Yes, it can somehow shaken a bit but of course will not falter. Bitcoin is unstoppable!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:41:21 AM

Because China is so big with so many people. Being one of the largest population in the whole world, it also has a certain percentage of people who ate bitcoiners. So one move of bitcoiners will also move Bitcoin as a whole. Yes, it can somehow shaken a bit but of course will not falter. Bitcoin is unstoppable!

Ya I agree you.60 % of bitcoin investor are Chinese.If this continues means,the currency value of china will reduce and Soon Bitcoin will replace the currency using in China.This also affect their economy.By thinking all this ,china had try to ban the Bitcoin from her Country.But bad luck,they can't do that so.Now again the price of bitcoin is moves to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

they are the big holders of BTC. and up until now, i believe they still are. with such number of population connected with bitcoin trading, chinese is i believe the top traders. they just manipulate the market. so this ico ban is just one of their strategies to get the btc market.

in my opinion also like that, china very much role in BTC world. the traders and investors are very much from the chinese population, And chinese want to manipulate bitcoin but they can not.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

I think because of the large number of miners. And the main thing in bitcoin is mining. If mining stops bitcoin will die. It is all due to miners of bitcoin that the people from all over the world invests their money and are making more and more money. if China also ban on mining it will be very dangerous for all the investors because all their investments will be lost. The investors will never afford this.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

Because they (used to) represent a huge chunk of trading volume, as well as total network hashrate.
They were a major country prior to banning Bitcoin. But now not so much really.
Yes I agree with you. China is now turning towards the legality of bitcoin, although they have banned the trade of bitcoin in china but not the mining. I heard that almost 80 percent of miners are Chinese. Just imagine what will happen if they also ban mining. But now it is good to listen that China has decided to legalize bitcoin in the near future. It means that the banning decision was for some reasons.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

It is only China's strategy to cover that he is a country with a very large number of bitcoin users. 20% of bitcoin users are china. and the amount is not a small amount. In this way, he wants to be a country that carries bitcoin. because china believes that the future bitcoin is very prospective and promising.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

China have huge bitcoin and altcoin holder. they are much related with cryptocurrency.  if china govt. do anything
 against btc,  bitcoin price dump.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

population of china is too big so many people tend to buy bitcoin than other country...
No, it is not. Rich people in China are very wise and they know how to make money from their money. That is why they always use their money to invest in many different sources, not only bitcoin. They invest their money all around the world. There are many projects in the USA collecting a lot of money from Chinese investors. So, I just want to say that dont underestimate Chinese. They are very very smart and intelligent
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:11:31 PM

china is always unexpected yet they have the biggest bitcoin and other mining farms in the world. We know they are the Biggest bitcoin holders and they can decide to change the price if they want. but As time passes they have to sell some amount of there stored bitcoin to the world in order to make constant money and not the price has risen so much this can be the time for the biggest trade from China.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Simple questions and answers are also very simple. China was once a bitcoin friendly country, so it became the largest bitcoin market in the world. So, bitcoin changes here have an impact on the whole world. However, China is no longer the country most affected by bitcoin. Conversely, Japan is doing it.
hunterkrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:42:35 PM

I think China does not really matter if you look at the current price, it only makes someone in their country freak out and make the other come because the price drops drastically but now it's over $ 5000
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

It's just because they were one of the biggest contributor of bitcoin before. With the current thing that they've done with their bitcoin, bitcoin price got affected a lot since they banned bitcoin in their country. However, as we all know bitcoin recovered from it because there are many other bigger countries who holds a big chunk of bitcoin.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

Do you know how much people in China ? Until now china is the largest bitcoin user in the world.
With their population, of course if they are panic and sell their bitcoin because of their government policy, it will have a big impact on prices.
exactly with their populations and with the wide knowledge about crypto they really made a big impact especially now that their government
are really trying their best to regulate and make a law about this currency as they are feeling threat to their economy.
You’re right, so many chinese users in crypto world and the Chinese government can’t control the a lot of ICO so the government forbids and dismiss ICO. if not Yuan will probably be endangered because of bitcoin presence in china
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

yes china greatly affect the selling price of bitcoin in the last few weeks because in china is a very big bitcoin mining place in this world and great amount of ICO in china really influencing the bitcoin selling price
but we should be grateful because sale price of bitcoin that influenced china didn’t occur too long and the bitcoin selling price has recovered due to its ICO’s ban in China,
Freedom24

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

it’s true and the influence has proven at the beginning of last september when china really have closed all ICO in china, but luckily it didn’t occur too long and the bitcoin selling price has recovered, but it's just old news now but it add our knowledge as the bitcoin holders
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

China owns the largest mining and bitcoin industry in the world, 81% of mining pool belongs to them, they have a cheaper electricity cost from coal and nuclear which how the mining works, it needs a ton of electricity in order to generate and mine a lot of bitcoin, but Chinese government bans bitcoin and we all know that, there's a news that the Chinese crypto traders moved in to japan.
does china really have banned bitcoin ? from what I’ve read and as far as I know is the chinese government only forbid and forcefully closed ICO, or is it me who read wrong news?
From what I know from ICO data in Chinese, 65 ICOs has raised $ 394.6 million from 105.000 Chinese citizens in 2017. and it’s really affect the bitcoin selling price at the beginning of last September.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

it’s true and the influence has proven at the beginning of last september when china really have closed all ICO in china, but luckily it didn’t occur too long and the bitcoin selling price has recovered, but it's just old news now but it add our knowledge as the bitcoin holders

They are one of the big influential country in the bitcoin economy. And the foreclose of exchanges did really affected the price of bitcoin as it was followed by a very quick dumped.

And later on that gave the advantage to a lot of traders who are waiting to the dip of the price of bitcoin because it went up to $3,000 and that's the final dip of bitcoin's price.

But today, there's nothing that much is happening on China now, I guess they shifted to NEO and some other alt coins still I'm tuning in for their comeback.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:43:06 PM

I think china wants to buy more stack of bitcoin in low price.  its just my opinion.
And they Have much Bitcoin.  If they going to sell all of in low price. bitcoin will go to hell.
But they are not going to do that, they are not dumb, if they did that then the price of bitcoin will go down, that is correct, but they will be the ones selling their coins at a bad price and the ones that will have to buy at an higher price and they are not going to do that suicidal move.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:15 PM

I think china wants to buy more stack of bitcoin in low price.  its just my opinion.
And they Have much Bitcoin.  If they going to sell all of in low price. bitcoin will go to hell.
But they are not going to do that, they are not dumb, if they did that then the price of bitcoin will go down, that is correct, but they will be the ones selling their coins at a bad price and the ones that will have to buy at an higher price and they are not going to do that suicidal move.

In my honest opinion, I don't think that China do it in purposes. They just made the decision to turns its back against bitcoin and not necessarily to buy it when the price is plummeting. However, they are not totally banning bitcoin, on the ICOs. But the damaged has been done to the market already. And we are moving great without them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

I don't think China has become influential when it comes to pricing of bitcoin and I think no country will ever affect it because the price of bitcoin will be based on demand and as long as many people will be using bitcoin the price will continue to appreciate. They just think China can affect because they have large population but bitcoin is spread world wide and theres no proof that the majority is in China

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: