Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module  (Read 15319 times)
AurihanGB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

What is used in Confideal service as signatures necessary for the conclusion of a smart contract?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:33 AM

Hello, if I want to invest in foreign real estate, will I be able to use the Confideal service to conclude an agreement with the second party of the transaction?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Is this ICO still running until then? After ICO is finish what exchanges is planned to reach and aproximately when will reach first exchange?
zvisha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:45 AM

Is it possible that a large token holder will try to "promote" an unfair arbitrator to resolve the dispute in his favor?

No, if a person holds a large number of CDL tokens and tries to use them to promote their “own” arbiter to one of the top positions in the rating, the ratio of likes to dislikes, as well as their total amount, will serve as an additional indicator of the experience of that arbiter and   the quality of their work.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

Why is it safer and more profitable to use smart contracts based on Ethereum rather than the usual international contracts?
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Hello, if I want to invest in foreign real estate, will I be able to use the Confideal service to conclude an agreement with the second party of the transaction?

Of course, our platform is made for that. This is a typical contract, in which escrow enters the contract and holds the money for the duration of the deal, in order to ensure that both counterparties follow through with their obligations. The advantage Confideal provides here is that instead of people or organizations, the escrow service is executed by program code, which decreases the transactional fee for both sides of the deal.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

Can one of the parties provide forged personal identifying documents when signing a smart contract?
no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

Can one of the parties provide forged personal identifying documents when signing a smart contract?

It doesn't matter, cause any authorization information could be provided by the choice of parties!
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

What is used in Confideal service as signatures necessary for the conclusion of a smart contract?

Electronic signatures have already built-in browsers Parity and Mist!
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Why is it safer and more profitable to use smart contracts based on Ethereum rather than the usual international contracts?

Smart contract technology represents an ideal tool for low-risk deal-making: outlined and executed by program code, the contract between the counterparties can be fulfilled or broken only in accordance with the originally established terms. Also, due to the technical specifics of the blockchain - the distributed database where the smart contract is stored - any interference aimed at changing the terms of the deal after it has been signed is nearly impossible.
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

Is this ICO still running until then? After ICO is finish what exchanges is planned to reach and aproximately when will reach first exchange?

Our ICO starts November 2nd, all info about listing on exchanges will be announced soon! 
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?

In theory, it is possible, but no one can feel secured against this problem in real life. Our platform decreases such risks giving you an opportunity to choose arbitrators!
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

Good afternoon. Can I conclude smart contracts on ETH and pay a commission fee for an arbitrator in CDL tokens?

Hello, nowadays you can only pay in one specific cryptocurrency(ETH or CDL tokens), in future we will definitely add this feature!
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Yes, you can, this is a typical agreement, in which a third-party escrow enters the contract and holds the money for the duration of the deal, in order to ensure that both counterparties follow through with their obligations.
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

Hi, have you got any instructions that explain the installation of the MetaMask plug-in for the Google Chrome browser?

It is very simple, just download MetaMask extension from this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn and install it into Chrome browser!
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Hello! What are the indicators of the position of the arbitrators in the ranking? Are the indicators objective or subjective?

Hi, the position of each arbiter in the rating is determined by two types of factors: objective and subjective.
- Objective factors: speed of response, the number of settled disputes, the completeness of disclosed information about the self. The weight of objective factors comprises 70% of the overall arbiter’s rating.
- Subjective factors: votes, given to arbiters by the CDL token owners. Subjective factors comprise 30% of the arbiter’s rating.
zvisha (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

Can only one arbitrator participate In the settlement of the conflict between the parties to the treaty? Can the parties choose two or more experts to improve the quality of dispute resolution?

Nowadays, you can choose only one arbitrator but in future, there will be an option to chose 1 or 3 arbitrators. This feature provides safety and transparency to the clients.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:01:09 AM

How long will it take the Confideal arbitrators to resolve disputes between the parties?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:50:03 AM

Good day, will the terms of the contract described in the smart contract be automatically implemented by the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: