Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module  (Read 15310 times)
zvisha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

Hello, can the state policy of the countries in which the companies are located somehow influence the transaction which is made under a smart contract in Confideal?

Hi, the main criteria - in which region company conducts its business. If country committed liberal conditions to cryptocurrency - it won't be a problem. If yes -  there may be problems. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluberry7

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

i can translate white paper in Spanish and Portuguese, if relevant
BitByata

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

i joined  this great looking forward altcoin Smiley)
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

hey girls and guys,

i already asked that in another tr5ead, maybe it was the wrong one. So maybe you can give me some helP?

Im just new with this ICO stuff, so it would be nice if someone could help me with some answers.

As an example lets take CONFIDEAL:

- i can take part at this ICO with changing Ether in CDL?
- after the ICO i will get my  CLD Token incl. bonus token?

Whats the deal with it, can i sell or change the CDL token, are they tradable, will they increase in value, where and how could i sell them or will i return Ether for it?

thx
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

Hello! Can I first conclude a smart contract with my partner, and after a while replenish the balance of my crypto-currency purse?
woodywoodf

Activity: 234
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

Will buy some
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:59:58 AM

Hello! Will the token’s price be adjusted when Ethereum’s value changes?
hooch12g

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:06:26 AM

I have written you PM, answer me when you read.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:39:35 AM

What activities do you plan to undertake after ICO to turn Confideal into a standard service for concluding safe deals?
nothappend

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

Are you ready for the ICO of your lifetime? With our token sale coming forth we have a lot of big news to share!

ICO STARTS NOVEMBER 2nd at 12:00 PM (CET)

New Partnerships
In order to realize our aims, we need proven and reliable partners who can provide us with solid back-up and work with us in an environment of mutual respect and trust.
TrueDonate will share its expertise with Confideal in raising funds. In turn, Confideal will provide templates for smart contracts to TrueDonate as well as the needed level of support to their customers.
The MARK.SPACE universe will get an official interface for smart contract creation from Confideal at their website, while Confideal will benefit from MARK.SPACE’s Blockchain-powered VR-platform.
Our ICOrating partners published their decision on Confideal ICO in which they acknowledges us as stable and recommended for buying CDL tokens during the ICO to long-term investors.
With the Confideal and SmartDec technological partnership, Confideal will be the first platform to use SmartCheck, a vulnerability scanner for smart contracts written in Solidity, which will be provided by SmartDec.
Confideal Announces Cooperation with district0x. Smart contract creation platform Confideal announced today that they have entered into a cooperation agreement with district0x, the network of decentralize.

Tomorrow, at 00:00 CET you will see brand new Confideal website

Video
One of the key feature of Confideal’s ecosystem is built-in arbitration. To see how it functions and how it solves any smart contract-related issues, watch the video explanation we created for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHirEdy9t4

Don’t miss our Q&A Live
On Wednesday, November 1st, Confideal will launch another Q&A Live session with Confideal leading advisor Reuben Godfrey, who will share an insider’s view on why one should participate in Confideal token sale. See updates on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/confideal.io/

Top 3 articles featuring Confideal
As usual, here are the best picks from what media is writing about Confideal.
Cointelegraph: ''Smart Contracts, Explained'' https://cointelegraph.com/explained/smart-contracts-explained
NewsBTC: “Confideal is progressive with their product, but they are surprisingly simple with their process.” We are sure that this is the case. Learn more at http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/23/confideal-smart-contracts-made-simple/
CryptoCoinsNews: “Confideal smart contracts will jumpstart ICOs: The ability to automatically initiate and participate in ICOs represents an important Confideal use case.” Read more: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/confideal-smart-contracts-will-jumpstart-icos/

Achievements
The number of our Telegram chat members grows exponentially with an avalanche of questions about our ICO being asked daily. Now our Telegram community has reached 800 members and there is still room for more!

Connect with us!
We encourage you to stay in touch with us to receive updates on our project through the following channels:
Telegram: https://t.me/confidealioeng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/confideal.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/confideal_io
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201499
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Confideal/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/confideal/

May SmartCheck be used every time when concluding a smart contract?
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

Is there a reason you need your own token for this project? Or is it only for raise fund? If only fundraising, can't you have a bit more legit way of doing it? ICOs have a toxic reputation now.

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?

In theory, it is possible, but no one can feel secured against this problem in real life. Our platform decreases such risks giving you an opportunity to choose arbitrators!

Ok. So maybe for the future it is an option to have a variety of arbiters being required for a smart contract to work as impartially as possible. Much like a multi-sig it could be a solution to have several independent arbiters which have to make a judgment. Or in the future maybe it is also possible to include fully autonomously working oracles as arbiters?
But then one question arises if you include real arbiters into your system as you do it now: how are you going to achieve cost savings over standard arbitration processes as we have them now? Why would they offer their services at a cheaper price on a blockchain than in real life?

It is very simple, in real life when you resorted arbitration in court you need to pay a lot of different fees, pay your own lawyer, also, there is a possibility of flight into another country etc. Our platform removes all these costs, you pay only up to 10% of the contract amount,  that's it. Arbitration on our platform is much cheaper than arbitration in real life, we took into account all these information

Is the judgment of a blockchain based arbiter legally binding? For example, what if an arbiter makes a decision and one party does not agree. What happens? Can that party still go to court and will courts accept the decision from an arbiter (which may not be an official judge)?

If both sides of deal choose non-interested arbitrator - it means that you have made a decision, of course, you can't agree with it but the national court will be definitely on the arbitrator side. If arbitrator broke the law - this is another scenario, but you can't contest the decision if you don't like that. Defeated party suffer additional costs if go to court.

Ok, I am not deeply enough into all the relevant legal aspects but I can imagine there are a lot of issues to be solved because you are going to be an internationally operating platform. And when it comes to crossing boundaries things become much more complex. I am sure one day platforms like yours will be the standard, but between today and one day there is a way to go and learn.
saimoooon

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

Where can I find your Facebook community?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

Will users be able to supplement the smart contract with additional documents of a legal nature?

Sure, users will be able to upload different files in JPG, PDF, PNG and other formats, also every file will be hashing.
Will I be able to provide additional documents after the conclusion of a smart contract if I need it?
BitByata

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:06 AM

Our team is working on the similar technology. Would be good to be partnered with you if you have some developments.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

Hello! Will it be possible to manage smart contracts via Ethereum mobile application - Status?

Hi, this feature will be for sure on our platform. Our team implements this feature after the release of the Status browser.
When are you going to integrate the Status browser into your platform?
MishCoin

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Good idea. I’m glad that such projects integrate blockchain
saimoooon

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

How many investors do you have?
newboi

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

Good afternoon. Can the parties introduce new conditions or delete existing ones after the conclusion of a smart contract by mutual consent?
hooch12g

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

Its been a while since you made last video update. We want to see you again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: